Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The essence of what we do  (Read 231 times)
MRX- (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Are you guys okay with the VERY obvious increasing number of people who doesn't even want to invoke a conversation as part of the community?
I'm talking about our community, us in this forum, is it okay for this forum to be like this?
I'm not even sure to call this a community
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:35:40 PM

Are you guys okay with the VERY obvious increasing number of people who doesn't even want to invoke a conversation as part of the community?
I'm talking about our community, us in this forum, is it okay for this forum to be like this?

The community is certainty not what it used to be. Its sad to see from someone who has been around since nearly the start.

MRX- (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:12 PM

Perhaps it was inevitable. I'm sorry to be a part of the ones who ruined your community.
A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

The essence of what we do...reflect they view over us, it will somehow gave others a chance to know us, they will either inspires and motivated or they will get disappointed because of what they learn about in this forum.. we can be an avenue of change and an inspiration to others if we make these things an interesting and valuable .

Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

The essence of what we do matter most if we put our hearts and mind into it with good intention and desire to inspires, influence and motivate other into doing good. What we do may help others to become better person and become a chain what we do then will pass on to others.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:15:52 PM

Perhaps it was inevitable. I'm sorry to be a part of the ones who ruined your community.
A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do.
.  I believe that being a part of this community I could share my opinions to others whether it could inspires them or in the other way

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:25:07 PM

Cough cough cough..If i am right your in my community  Cheesy Cheesy
Oh yes you are i am a hero member remember  Cheesy.

You just come around in our area and started talking BULLSHIT Cheesy Cheesy..
About fairy tales  Roll Eyes..

A conversation about BULLSHIT that solves NOTHING for anyone..

At least with a UNIVERSAL INCOME debate i am trying to make lives happy..
You are talking about fairy tales to get people to talk about nothing that will help anyone ..
I mean go and look what people do for believing in fairy tales they blow shit up..

Now i am saying your magic voodoo gets no one anywhere my voodoo gets space travel people a living
and that makes this planet a whole lot better..

3 thousand years we been talking like you with magic sky daddies and still we have got nowhere
except wars RELIGIOUS WARS..

So if you want to be a part of a COMMUNITY that helps then stop talking BULLSHIT..

I rest my case..Enjoy your day Wink
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

OH and another thing if your talking about the so called crypto COMMUNITY ..

Then each one of you are waiting for it to rise to bail out so the other one is stuck with his bag..
TALK about community  Cheesy Cheesy..

Lets get it right your all waiting for monies like SHARKS waiting for feeding time.. Cheesy Cheesy

THE COMMUNITY ...DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH ..

Most on here would stab each other in the back for a chance at a few more dollars..
Oh but talk all nice waiting to POUNCE  Cheesy Cheesy..

At least with me i tell you straight and that's why i am so trusting Wink Wink..
OH you can count on popcorn1 to tell you the TRUTH but it HURTS..
MRX- (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

OH and another thing if your talking about the so called crypto COMMUNITY ..

Then each one of you are waiting for it to rise to bail out so the other one is stuck with his bag..
TALK about community  Cheesy Cheesy..

Lets get it right your all waiting for monies like SHARKS waiting for feeding time.. Cheesy Cheesy

THE COMMUNITY ...DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH ..

Most on here would stab each other in the back for a chance at a few more dollars..
Oh but talk all nice waiting to POUNCE  Cheesy Cheesy..

At least with me i tell you straight and that's why i am so trusting Wink Wink..
OH you can count on popcorn1 to tell you the TRUTH but it HURTS..

Uhh this obnoxious man/woman again, I tend to notice you on various threads with your extravagant way of declaring what you believe is the absolute truth. Tho you can continue your way of living ( even tho it's saddening to see such bitter person *sigh* ).
"this is the truth" "the truth hurts" always wanting to force their belief to others and if contradicted will get very VERY aggressive.
Just how sad can you be.
But hey, I'll tell you one truth. and it hurts.
No one gives a fuck about you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: