Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WDC WorldCoin: Announcing upcoming patch and news  (Read 11105 times)
Kiplingscat

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:51:00 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 03:33:08 AM by Kiplingscat

World Coin is the best coin on the market.  The patch will make it even better.
wheatrich

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:49:48 PM

CHNcoin didn't die because people stopped mining it.

edit--yeah it's really annoying that it keeps saying to upgrade it.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:05:50 AM

So you want to reduce rewards, go fuck yourself. Scamcoin is scamcoin. Go hang with gold.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:55:44 AM

16M of the new total of 66.8M coin mine in first 3 month 20.5M in first 6Month. so only 4.1M/y each next 9.5 years.  sounds like insta-mine for 3 months then starve the market to make price higher to make money.

early adopter is not supposed to be get rich quick 30% of total in 6 month is just an extended insta mine for insider and friend. That look like we mine it it's ok, in fact to cover we get lots of coin to get rich.
you get the right problem, too much coin early, for the time to establish value. you respond with let it go some time and then nearly close the valve.

BTW your total of 265M a bottom of second column should be 66.8M + some post year 10 probably 72M or something like that or I miss 200M somewhere  Huh

I like ALT crypto, but the scheme of get my friend rich scheme is just killing it. I'm still searching for an honest one other then litecoin (have other problem, but not this one)and it seems not much is available

p.S. insta-mine of this sort is sometimes also call starter superblock
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:34:25 AM

I think - better is to reduce the total amount, for example = 100 mln ?
So in 4 years we will have a first mature currency for using anyware

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:41:25 AM

16M of the new total of 66.8M coin mine in first 3 month 20.5M in first 6Month. so only 4.1M/y each next 9.5 years.  sounds like insta-mine for 3 months then starve the market to make price higher to make money.

early adopter is not supposed to be get rich quick 30% of total in 6 month is just an extended insta mine for insider and friend. That look like we mine it it's ok, in fact to cover we get lots of coin to get rich.
you get the right problem, too much coin early, for the time to establish value. you respond with let it go some time and then nearly close the valve.

BTW your total of 265M a bottom of second column should be 66.8M + some post year 10 probably 72M or something like that or I miss 200M somewhere  Huh

I like ALT crypto, but the scheme of get my friend rich scheme is just killing it. I'm still searching for an honest one other then litecoin (have other problem, but not this one)and it seems not much is available

3 month insta-mine  Roll Eyes Do you know what 'insta' stands for?

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:13:53 PM

[

yes at the moment, so now you mine a bit and get lots of coins(can get 70-80 coins per day with  only 150kh/s) , in 5 month it will be 12 times less coin rewards.

yes I agree insta is not exactly the word but you get the idea(can be super fast mine  Cheesy). just don't put another word for same thing. Some try to get it with superblock, can be dump most coins to friend and miner of the start. all is the same scheme of get to some early miner a lots of coins at start and try to get the coins value a bit up to make tons of money. coins dev seesm imaginative on the way to get the same thing in different way, but not on how to really make it adopted.

in fact in 5 month it will be the price is up by 10 fold or the coins is dead because not profitable and hash rate is very low.

the biggest weekness of crypto currency is how to spread them, all going to miner is the problem of proof of work and other like ripple have no easy fair distribution scheme available also.   

adoption and distribution are 2 things and early distribution of most of the coin is bad without adoption!
Kiplingscat

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:40:28 PM

So you want to reduce rewards, go fuck yourself. Scamcoin is scamcoin. Go hang with gold.

memecoin, lol.  Yur dumb
Kiplingscat

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:43:05 PM

Hey moron, The currency is about utility not the mining of the currency. get over it.  The sector is years old and this will be one of the ones standing in 5 years with no one remembering the patch of Aug. 2013.  you are so short sighted.
Kiplingscat

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:44:30 PM

[

the biggest weekness of crypto currency is how to spread them, all going to miner is the problem of proof of work and other like ripple have no easy fair distribution scheme available also.   

God you are a child.
Kiplingscat

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:46:14 PM

Worldcoin is fast, secure, early onto market, and well branded.  End of story.

It is a top tier coin in a sea of bbqcoin, memecoin, and other ridiculous bs.
joinmicah

Activity: 81
Merit: 16

Crypto-Commodities are the People's Money!

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:48:11 PM

WOW This is Awesome The Partnership Worldcoin, Feathercoin and Phoenixcoin have put together is incredible!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: