Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin still reach $8k this year?  (Read 2421 times)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:42:33 PM

With all the drama around 2x now over and BCC seeming to take away some of the market from BTC, is BTC still king and still set to rise to $7k this year? Thoughts?

Well bitcoin has already recovered back above 7k and I do not suspect that 8k will take too long to follow, it seems that bitcoin has positioned itself back on to its bullish path, it will be interesting to see if it continues on from here or hits a period of stability which we have not had now for a long time.
I feel bitcoin will reach $8k this year it drops these past few days but I can see it will recover more. This is I think bitcoin has started on bullis moves and it will continues that be. So holding btc is a good job for those who holds.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

Although I did not see it myself but heard it Bitcoin raised $ 8000 once .So Bitcoin already answer your question. Grin Grin
Bitcoin demandable coin .So I think it's going on his own capacity.I  hope bitcoin price more increase coming new year.
_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:26:11 AM

Why not ?
I hear the rumor that segwit2x fork is canceled is just a lie, and segwit will continue so I think bitcoin price will rise to $ 8000 easily this month or next month Grin

Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:32:09 AM

it is break 8,000$ last night so it so easy to stay at 8,000$ range in next time 11 or 12 /2017

high demand now support price and will keep pump it
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

We are almost already here, am thinking we could see 10,000 dollars because bitcoin has built a lot of hype thanks to its community and supporting altcoins which are making it more popular everyday.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

Why not ?
I hear the rumor that segwit2x fork is canceled is just a lie, and segwit will continue so I think bitcoin price will rise to $ 8000 easily this month or next month Grin
the game still on , some people behind this issue don't know accidentally play with the market or not. the segwit issue indeed has a big influence on those people who looking for acquire more bitcoin to get doubled with the hard fork event.

i wish no drama anymore , and bitcoin just grow naturally. not grow by a lie.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:47:40 PM

Why not ?
the game still on , some people behind this issue don't know accidentally play with the market or not. the segwit issue indeed has a big influence on those people who looking for acquire more bitcoin to get doubled with the hard fork event.

i wish no drama anymore , and bitcoin just grow naturally. not grow by a lie.
yes i think bitcoin will grow naturally because more and more people are finding out about it through positive and negative news.
new 'investors' are getting involved to make more fiat money for themselves. you know the ones that dont really care about crypto in general.
so overall yes i am confident we will see the price of 8000$

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
tommy05

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

We are almost already here, am thinking we could see 10,000 dollars because bitcoin has built a lot of hype thanks to its community and supporting altcoins which are making it more popular everyday.
I don't think $10k usd is achievable for this year ! I am not against it but it was unlikely to happen ! we could expect around $9000 by december if the price continue to increase at it was at the moment ! better buy more bitcoins today so you can get a lot profit when it reach $10k
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:24:23 PM

Yes,Bitcoin has a potential to reach $8K and rise even more. Last week a drop was seen in it's price but soon a recovery was seen and the price has now crossed 7500$ mark and has reached 7800$.I think it will reach 8000$ within this week only.We will not have to wait for a month because if it can rise upto 2000$ in 3-4 days then 200$ is nothing.So 8000$ is not a big deal it can even reach 10000$ mark at the end of this year if it keeps on rising at the current growth rate.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

The price of bitcoin which already cross 7k$.
Now it's on the way to hit 8k$.
Now,1 Bitcoin= 7904$
So, it can be not only hit 8k$ but also 9k$ by the end of this year.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

This thread needs an edit now or should be closed because Bitcoin has touched $8,000 in the last 24 hours and I can easily predict that in the coming days Bitcoin will cross and will be traded above $8,000. Bitcoin market cap is increasing everyday, hence increasing number of intersected users. Bitcoin is proving a profitable investment due to which everyone is now using is as an investment to surplus their cash.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

Why not ?
SegWit2x is not something that could be implemented without people knowing it. Miners was against SegWit2x and they are ones who are most informed about everything there is to know about bitcoin. So I don't think that SegWit2x will be implemented secretly. But I agree that bitcoin could reach price of 8000 dollars easily. Also, I think we'll see that very soon.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

With all the drama around 2x now over and BCC seeming to take away some of the market from BTC, is BTC still king and still set to rise to $7k this year? Thoughts?

Bitcoin will get to $8k before the year runs out. And the attack bitcoin cash raised on bitcoin was just a room of showing its head so that it can be known and seen among the top coins in crypto.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:36:09 AM

Bitcoin already touches 7924$.I think it's $ 8,000 very soon..I hope Bitcoin will be $ 9,000 this year.If you buy Bitcoin now, a lot of profits will be in 2018.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

There is no way that we can deny this thing that bitcoin is the most volatile coin this world has ever seen. You can never say that this thing cannot happen. There are likely chances of this thing to happen. Still more than one and half month is left and you can expect anything to happen in these coming days. I am very much hopeful to see something really good in near future.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:17:39 AM

It already did. Bitcoin is now priced at 8200 USD and is stikl rising. It is now expected to reach a market value of 10000USD before this year end and I think it is really possible especially if there'll be no problem that Bitcoin will encounter for the net month anf if the high rate of increase on its value will continue.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:40:52 PM

Yes, bitcoin can reach $8k this year. Base on my observation every month of December the bitcoin is increase and increase so I conclude that it might reach the value of the bitcoin range as $8k to $10k after the end of this year.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:42:51 PM

Why not ?
It is possible for BTC to go to $8000 by end of the year. Given the drama, BTC is recovering well to current price of $6500. One more month to end of year, I feel that $8000 shouldn’t be any problem.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

Why not ?
It is possible for BTC to go to $8000 by end of the year. Given the drama, BTC is recovering well to current price of $6500. One more month to end of year, I feel that $8000 shouldn’t be any problem.

On which exchange site you are looking price of $6500? That price is history now and today we are already sitting above price of $8k which is ATH price of bitcoins and as now we have already crossed that price now our target price should be $10k which is surely possible to achieve at the end of the year so if you have some extra money then you can afford to invest in bitcoins even at this stage as in next month you will easily make good profits on your investments.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:30:42 AM

Considering it's just just achieved this is there any fresh speculation on where it might be headed next?

There's plenty of concerns it might be in a bubble but where would it likely end up if it burst?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/21/finance-chiefs-say-bitcoin-is-real-but-many-think-its-in-a-bubble-right-now.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: