Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin still reach $8k this year?  (Read 2424 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:37:59 AM

Why not ?
I hear the rumor that segwit2x fork is canceled is just a lie, and segwit will continue so I think bitcoin price will rise to $ 8000 easily this month or next month Grin
It is possible for BTC to go to $8000 by end of the year. Given the drama, BTC is recovering well to current price of $6500. One more month to end of year, I feel that $8000 shouldn’t be any problem.

Already the price of Bitcoin reach more than 8200$ and moving forward with the strong growth but already we heard a bad news about the tether USD has been hacked, may be it is going to effect the Bitcoin price for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:54:51 AM

You should take a look at the price of Bitcoin at the moment. Bitcoin price is more than 8k$ at the moment and I think it'll keep increasing till the end of this year. Maybe it'll be 9k$ or more at the end of this year.

m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

Its already 8170.01 US Dollar
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:30:05 AM

I think btc will reach $ 10,000 in the future
You have covered the whole future here and then you predict only $10000. No my brother that is not the case, when you are getting into bitcoin, you may haven’t see the charm of it but now I must say you have better seen the amazingness of it prevailing all over the world. It will not only be $10000 rather it will cross $50000 in future. Just wait and watch the incredible coin growing.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:53:00 AM

With all the drama around 2x now over and BCC seeming to take away some of the market from BTC, is BTC still king and still set to rise to $7k this year? Thoughts?

Do not doubt. Bitcoin is still the king, the number one in the list, and still unbeatable. Bitcoin already reached $ 8000 and the good thing is that bitcoin price is more than $ 8000. Yesterday it reached $ 8361.75. By now, I think that is the highest price bitcoin reached. Now it is back again to $ 8100.00, it is okey coz still bitcoin is in the range of $ 8000.
The very first time I read this, bitcoin price is dropping I think it is already back to $ 6400 or $ 6000. But I still believe that bitcoin will recover and hit the $ 8000. I just do not imagine, in just a week from $ 6000, it pumps so high and hit $ 8000.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:02:23 PM

Why not ?
I hear the rumor that segwit2x fork is canceled is just a lie, and segwit will continue so I think bitcoin price will rise to $ 8000 easily this month or next month Grin
the game still on , some people behind this issue don't know accidentally play with the market or not. the segwit issue indeed has a big influence on those people who looking for acquire more bitcoin to get doubled with the hard fork event.

i wish no drama anymore , and bitcoin just grow naturally. not grow by a lie.
yes i think bitcoin will grow naturally because more and more people are finding out about it through positive and negative news.
new 'investors' are getting involved to make more fiat money for themselves. you know the ones that dont really care about crypto in general.
so overall yes i am confident we will see the price of 8000$
yes i personally have successfully make several people around to know and invest in bitcoin , they are slowly getting excited on what they are doing in crypto currency , some of them start mining , trading or just holding it as have no time to deal with it more.

looking at that small example i really confident the next achievement are more than just $8,000!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

Why not ?
the game still on , some people behind this issue don't know accidentally play with the market or not. the segwit issue indeed has a big influence on those people who looking for acquire more bitcoin to get doubled with the hard fork event.

i wish no drama anymore , and bitcoin just grow naturally. not grow by a lie.
yes i think bitcoin will grow naturally because more and more people are finding out about it through positive and negative news.
new 'investors' are getting involved to make more fiat money for themselves. you know the ones that dont really care about crypto in general.
so overall yes i am confident we will see the price of 8000$
yes i personally have successfully make several people around to know and invest in bitcoin , they are slowly getting excited on what they are doing in crypto currency , some of them start mining , trading or just holding it as have no time to deal with it more.

looking at that small example i really confident the next achievement are more than just $8,000!
I believe on this too. Btc pumps is atill not ovee ,there are more to come before the year ends,maybe around $8k before Christmas. If not then it will dump by December to buy huge btc for saving,
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

Bitcoin is now $8100 something and by that i think bitcoin will reach $9500 at the end of the year and $10000 in January because bitcoin is increasing because of the demands so yea this is my prediction for what's happening in 2 months later
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

With all the drama around 2x now over and BCC seeming to take away some of the market from BTC, is BTC still king and still set to rise to $7k this year? Thoughts?
After looking at the statistics it is clear that it has increased 7400$ and will easily rise above the 8000$ by the end of the year (Christmas). BCC was just a fling for a day which cause downfall for bitcoin for a very short period of time . But now bitcoin is back on track and seems to be stably increasing again.
Same here mate the rate of progress of bitcoin at this time is giving satisfaction to me that it will surely cross 8k at the end of this year or maybe btc will be chasing 9k but that will be for sake of the short time investors but as I am aiming to achieve big from btc and it will require some more time to achieve big profit so I am aiming that it will cross 15k in the march of next year and that will be beneficial for btc also.
Attaman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

It has already reached over 8k. I think that 10k is now the target for bitcoin to reach in this year. Nexy year it will be the year of bitcoin because it will rise very high.

More people will use it and will earn money from it.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

I think it's not impossible bitcoin to rise to 8000 USD what else at the end of this year I think bitcoin prices will increase and this is the biggest price achievement in bitcoin history. By the end of the year many people will be doing bitcoin transactions to buy new year celebrations and this can make bitcoin prices increase and increase the popularity of bitcoin.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:27:53 PM

With the present price condition of bitcoin, I will say No, it can't. Its still very far from $8000 and the year has almost gone.we are expecting something great next year, moreso, there is a higher tendency that other altcoin may want to rise any time fro now into the coming year, which may appear a big challenge for bitcoin next year. Can't wait.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

I think bitcoin price is more than $8k in the present time and these days are good for bitcoin. The price will be stable or a little bit less in value than $8k in the last month as we know that the demand for this currency is rising day by day. So the price is related to demand if demand for a currency is high then the price will rise in the market.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

I believe bitcoin will be able to reach or exceed $8000, because the development of digital money is so fast plus the economic growth is increasing and more and more people are getting to know bitcoin as digital money. That becomes an important point of rising or falling bitcoin prices.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:06:25 PM

8.223$, watch and cry fudster! We are there already! My thought is that we are going to be at 9.000$ in a blink of an eye, bitcoin is unstoppable and this few forks contributed to this price rise, even thou I`m not sure that their attention was to push bitcoin more, or to make it weaker. I saw that drama is created by people who are like you, and for people like you are drama will never end! You don`t need to ask is bitcoin still a king you should know that, instead of posting try to read more what is happening here on forum, maybe you can make some good conclusions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:40:38 PM

You should take a look at the price of Bitcoin at the moment. Bitcoin price is more than 8k$ at the moment and I think it'll keep increasing till the end of this year. Maybe it'll be 9k$ or more at the end of this year.
There was a rumour about BCH(BCC) that "Bitcoincash is the real bitcoin" .That's why BCH gained a huge investment in a short period of time but within some hour the reality exposed and BCH got dumped(but still it is at great price). BTC gaining back its price now and I think 8k$ is just matter of time.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

Op, the current speculation of many speculators now is that Bitcoin value will reach  $9,000 if not $10,000 before end of December this year and nobody is talking about  $8000 any longer for that level has been reach for a long time a go and the target now is whether $10,000 will be reach before end of December this year is what many people are speculating to happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: