Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⌨📃 HRK ICO Update  (Read 263 times)
allenhark (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:54:22 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 09:41:20 PM by allenhark

Hello People,

My team and I have been working on an institutional cryptocurrency and digital assets trading platform. Our idea is to provide software and tools to enable crypto trading at institutional level, professionals and absolute beginners.

See our Announcement

Our platforms also allows financial professionals to curate and publish investment offerings such as  ETF, indices, CFDs and more.

We also have found a way to enable OTC trading on a global scale. Investors can also pool money, earn commission from providing trade leverage.

Please not. This ICO project has been discontinued.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEO-Jim

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:56:11 PM

Hey,

If you need to market your ico, be sure to contact us!
Read this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403712.0

Have a great day!
mr tolken

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:48:56 AM

Friendly advice to anyone who comes across this "company" (AllenHark) and its "founder" (Antony Gitonga). Long story short, but it's a scam, there is no valid tech or team behind, and the promise about the future value of their token (ATS or HRK) are based on pure lies.
The guy behind it - Antony - will tell you there's a big team working on this project, and his (and his partners') daily job is another, also successful fintech company. The reality is, he's alone, he surrounds himself virtually with people he "hires"
 remotely until they don't find out what's going on, put their names on the website so it looks like it's all serious and real, and is trying to get some quick cash through fake ICO. The fintech company he's referring to is a failed project that had some short term success years ago, but the team behind the project left, and started new company, that excluded Antony. I know all of this because I was one of those people on Allenhark team page and I've done my research - unfortunately, bit too late.
I'm writing this here because I want to stop this pathological liar and thief from hurting even more people than he did already. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: