Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 600k$ FIX POOL 90BTC  (Read 110754 times)
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

This campaign has ended 22th December still there is no update about token distribution. They haven't taken yet Myetherwallet from participants. How they will sent payment?

They will send the coins if their own blockchain is ready and we won't get ERC20 Token, we will get their coins!
My only concern is ;Why request for bitcoin address if there was no plan to use? So it looks like those who invested had to not gotten their token let alone the bounty hunters. They get should get us updated of the progress.

There is a plan to use: You have to sign a message through this BTC adress to verify yourself Wink
I participated in the campaign bounty facebook, from the previous message if I understood well there is to send a message with your BTC address to receive the tokens? And if so, where? I remember sending my BTC address on the registration form to the bounty campaign ...
You don't need send a message to anyone, you only need a btc wallet where you keep privatekey and can sign message. Don't make anything, only wait new announcement.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

This campaign has ended 22th December still there is no update about token distribution. They haven't taken yet Myetherwallet from participants. How they will sent payment?

They will send the coins if their own blockchain is ready and we won't get ERC20 Token, we will get their coins!
My only concern is ;Why request for bitcoin address if there was no plan to use? So it looks like those who invested had to not gotten their token let alone the bounty hunters. They get should get us updated of the progress.

There is a plan to use: You have to sign a message through this BTC adress to verify yourself Wink
I participated in the campaign bounty facebook, from the previous message if I understood well there is to send a message with your BTC address to receive the tokens? And if so, where? I remember sending my BTC address on the registration form to the bounty campaign ...
You don't need send a message to anyone, you only need a btc wallet where you keep privatekey and can sign message. Don't make anything, only wait new announcement.
Thank you!
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

There is no problem to wait for bounty. The only problem is lack of information. If I know that bounty will be distributed in June I will wait calmly but there is no update. Pleas Hdac let us now when distribution will start and we all will be happy  Wink to wait if we know how long.
This is true. Waiting will not be painful if the dates are known. Even if it's a long time. In this case, we can assume that the team does not know the exact dates. Apparently, they want to do everything as soon as possible.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

Hello! I hope for payments for the generosity of the company, but I do not know if payments will be in tokens or in bitcoins?
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Hello! I hope for payments for the generosity of the company, but I do not know if payments will be in tokens or in bitcoins?

Payments will be send in their tokens, but only when they are ready with their blockchain development. So we have to wait till they announce the finalisation of their development. You can find the current status of development here: https://hdac.io/status
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

Payments will be send in their tokens, but only when they are ready with their blockchain development. So we have to wait till they announce the finalisation of their development. You can find the current status of development here: https://hdac.io/status

Thank you very much for the important information!!!  Smiley  Your answer helped me sort out all my questions. Now, under this link https://hdac.io/status
I will follow the development of the project.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Thank you very much for the important information!!!  Smiley  Your answer helped me sort out all my questions. Now, under this link https://hdac.io/status
I will follow the development of the project.

Yes, of course, join us, we already have a lot and all of us are waiting) Wink We will soon go to the second quarter of our expectation, we all definitely believe that when the DAC goes to the exchanges, all our expectations will be a trifle, compared to the profit that the DAC prepared for us)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

There is this announcement on registration of Hdac distribution for presale participants and current status on the project from march 27, Actually am not sure if the distribution had really started as announced but Do the bounty participant need any other registration?
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

There is no problem to wait for bounty. The only problem is lack of information. If I know that bounty will be distributed in June I will wait calmly but there is no update. Pleas Hdac let us now when distribution will start and we all will be happy  Wink to wait if we know how long.
This is true. Waiting will not be painful if the dates are known. Even if it's a long time. In this case, we can assume that the team does not know the exact dates. Apparently, they want to do everything as soon as possible.

i am agree, hdac count only on the bounty manager, but the manager manager himself know nothing about delivery.. i hope they are better in conducting their project than communication Smiley
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

There is no problem to wait for bounty. The only problem is lack of information. If I know that bounty will be distributed in June I will wait calmly but there is no update. Pleas Hdac let us now when distribution will start and we all will be happy  Wink to wait if we know how long.

i am agree, hdac count only on the bounty manager, but the manager manager himself know nothing about delivery.. i hope they are better in conducting their project than communication Smiley

I hope this too! The communication of the team is very bad, the bounty should be payed months ago and there is still no date for withdrawal of our tokens we worked for. This is very frustrating, but I hope that the mainnet is ready soon and we will get our coins!
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

There is no problem to wait for bounty. The only problem is lack of information. If I know that bounty will be distributed in June I will wait calmly but there is no update. Pleas Hdac let us now when distribution will start and we all will be happy  Wink to wait if we know how long.

I hope this too! The communication of the team is very bad, the bounty should be payed months ago and there is still no date for withdrawal of our tokens we worked for. This is very frustrating, but I hope that the mainnet is ready soon and we will get our coins!

If there is a formal notice of everything from dev (not from the manager), people will not be too bewildered. Almost the current campaigns, participants do not have the right to speak out.
item-ax

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:19:25 PM

$

you are right dude, but for now, we have Nothing to do only waiting until team say Something .. keep patience, they have our money Smiley
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

$

you are right dude, but for now, we have Nothing to do only waiting until team say Something .. keep patience, they have our money Smiley

that is right, all of we waiting the distribution of our bounty, I hope the manager can take this participants issue right now

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

$

that is right, all of we waiting the distribution of our bounty, I hope the manager can take this participants issue right now

There is no problem for me to wait for bounty because market conditions are bad and there is no exchange yet for Hdac. Not that I like to wait but in this situation, only bounty hunters who want to dump for every price will be happy. If you have invested and apart from your investment participated in bounty to multiply your winnings you don't think to sell if there is no exchange or working product. For me, this was a long time investment from start but I have to repeat that I am not happy with this situation too. no problem to wait but a problem in lack of communication.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

$

What is the problem waiting?
it is clear in telegram bounty manager has explained no need to do anything just wait for the latest news from him.
I believe this project entirely and bounty manager is a person we can trust.
let the team work. and look for it other bounty to make your time so valuable.
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Hello manager, Can you change my BTC Address please.

Bitcointalk username: enfarktus

New Bitcoin address: 1KEyo3ymTfaMMAW2oag3jP7bKNfBJSh9z3
Twitter spreadsheet Number: 228
Facebook spreadsheet Number: 231

Thank you.

I want to change the Bitcoin wallet address but it has not been changed yet. I'll be pleased if you change. Thank you.
item-ax

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

Thank you.

I want to change the Bitcoin wallet address but it has not been changed yet. I'll be pleased if you change. Thank you.

hi dude. Unfortunately , it seem that its too late for this, i think maybe you need to contact bounty manager on the telegram group
123ltg

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

My Bitcointalk name: 123ltg
  My Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=987884

My BTC Address: 1B8M1YCDcfEogW1uYD1NUVRD7MKkaVThMx
  My HDAC Address: HReiwGoPRMRhhqvnAB9HquVPdSkvasSxfV

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/D_e_NcH_i_K
  My Twitter Spreadsheet: 425

My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008337992116
  My Facebook Spreadsheet: 386

Until now have not received the gift from you in my wallet, please solve.
  thank you

75678bed6f9ef5ee872a8222b171e23e
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

Thank you.

hi dude. Unfortunately , it seem that its too late for this, i think maybe you need to contact bounty manager on the telegram group

Thanks for the answer. I will try.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

I hope that enough time will be given for the distribution of remuneration, because I come into this branch less and less. And who is to blame?? Of course I'm not!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: