Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1776]1776 Token ✯ PoS ✯ Masternode Signature Campaign LIVE!! Join NOW!  (Read 1952 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
onpoint

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:37:21 PM

is there any different in payment for participant according to their rank? I see that this method is usually applied on this forum. I couldn't imagine if a Jr.member has same payment with legendary Shocked

I don't believe that there is higher payments for higher ranks. I do believe that you need to use the one that corresponds with your proper rank though - my understanding is that they'll be using a crawler to confirm it is the correct one, and stays in your signature area.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:42:19 AM

is there any different in payment for participant according to their rank? I see that this method is usually applied on this forum. I couldn't imagine if a Jr.member has same payment with legendary Shocked

I don't believe that there is higher payments for higher ranks. I do believe that you need to use the one that corresponds with your proper rank though - my understanding is that they'll be using a crawler to confirm it is the correct one, and stays in your signature area.

Rank does not affect eligibility. Everyone is welcome provided you meet the requirements on the front page Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
darkenedsoul (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:44:27 AM

If you will notice, more work is required for lower members to receive the same payment as higher ranking members. Does this answer your question? Seems fair enough to me.

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Never even got off the ground - Dead as dead can be.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: