Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC dip over?  (Read 587 times)
traderperspective (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:04:00 PM

If any technical traders out there are looking at BTC, what do you see? I am not a technical trader, though I do know some of the patterns and retracement levels.
To me it looks like it tested 5500 two times but got rejected. Furthermore, it now looks like a W, so that we can (technically) expect BTC to go up again, unless we have to test level 5500 again.
What do you see?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lyancy001

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

If any technical traders out there are looking at BTC, what do you see? I am not a technical trader, though I do know some of the patterns and retracement levels.
To me it looks like it tested 5500 two times but got rejected. Furthermore, it now looks like a W, so that we can (technically) expect BTC to go up again, unless we have to test level 5500 again.
What do you see?

You may have a good point there, but for me Bitcoin will always react to the news and FUD around it. I hope these dramas will end so that we could see our Bitcoin soaring again.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:25:59 PM

I hope it will go down, as I want to increase my investment.

Sorry to be selfish. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

You need not be sorry, everybody is looking at their own bottom line. But this dip is not 100% over yet I thought too that the 5k area would get a test and I think if BTC rebounds from there again it wont ever cross under 5k

again. That is granted there is no external FUD news around BTC because we all know a flash crash can happen with terrible news.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:21 PM

hahahaha me too i will buy alot of bitcoin if the value will go down
yaking

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:33:04 PM

I assume it's gonna raise in december.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:36:05 PM

You observed correctly  BTC actually find support at $5.5k and bounce off . I also believe we are in for the last home run to a new high of around $8k or around that price. The breathing will give the strength needed to make the new high.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:25 PM

First of all I'd like to state that I think this topic fits a lot better in the speculation subforum (under the economics subforum). Anyway I personally don't think the dip is completely over. I am still expecting prices to drop down to the low 5000s maybe even high 4000. If that happens I will be accumulating anywhere from the lowest point of the dip until $5300. When it comes to analyzing charts I am not a big fan of doing it the technical way (there was no way you could've predicted the Bcash dip based on patterns or support levels). I believe a lot more in situational and fundamental analysis.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:43:14 PM

What do you see?

You may have a good point there, but for me Bitcoin will always react to the news and FUD around it. I hope these dramas will end so that we could see our Bitcoin soaring again.

It will start climbing again once the uncertainty ends. Though the speculation is what caused it to climb in the first place. This sort of events is one reason I decided not to try shorting. It's really hard to read what would people do next.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

btc dip is not over yet, I truly believe on that, because it still dumping in the price of 5.5k and its only bounce back, but I think it will never cross under 5k, it stays up and down on the middle of 6k-7k afterward this big dip. after this big dip bitcoin price pump again and I cant wait to see that. Grin
ragnar0k

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

I am seriously impressed that despite the FUD and the attacks last weekend, it didn't go far below 6k. Truely impressive!
Let's hope it holds
lodyman

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

if you need help , drop me a pm

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:55:39 PM

i think it is over .., it slowly regaining it value and it'll jump some more soon
i also set my buying point to sub-6k but it didn't reached it so i bought anyway

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:05:20 PM

yes!! i think that it is over, i have been looking at the charts since yesterday and there have been some bearish times on the market, but it is normal if we think about bitcoin and its crazy movements on the price.
but maybe this is whole thing with segwitx2 and bitcoin cash is over right now, i heard that those from bcash were going to start a new attack over bitcoin, but i am not sure about this because it is just a pure speculation, and all those rumours are the only ones who can affect bitcoin.
I dont know, the whole thing is still a little bit weird at all.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:56:00 AM

But bitcoin right now while it is still cheap - we have very interesting news ahead - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/100-billion-hedge-fund-man-group-plans-to-add-bitcoin-to-investment-universe/
Many big investors believe that institutional investors will adopt bitcoin in the next six months. So buy as many BTC as you can. Don't wait for consolidation to start.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:22:43 AM

Wasn't the whole idea behind crypto to get away from institutional investors? How is merging with that world we wanted to leave behind good news?

8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:51:57 AM

I think it is still on it's correction phase , As of now Bitcoin's price has the tendecy to fall off anytime. If Bitcon's price can move at $7k and continues to increase it's price then Bitcoin is now entering the uptrend movement.

I prefer the slow uptrend movement rather than the sudden price spike which can produce FUD and panic selling which results to Bitcoin's price dip.
thecodebear

Activity: 2058
Merit: 799

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:35 AM

The worst of the dip is absolutely over. It tested mid $5500's a couple times and both times the market firmly and immediately rejected that price. Since hitting the bottom it has now found support for a couple of days in the mid-6000s and is now even pushing into the high-6000s. I think it might take another week or so before it can solidly get over 7000, but yes the crash is over and it is in consolidation phase now, building up strength for the next bull run which I'm guessing will likely start around the end of the month when it passes 8000.

I consider the crash to last until a new ATH is hit and a new bull run initiated, but in terms of the actual falling of the price yes that is over it is on an upward path now.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

You should had invested in the dip below $6k, now I doubt if BTC is going to fall again. Now that the people who wanted to sell have already sold, the price cannot fall more as I don't think people are looking to sell now. Should see $7k back in a couple of days.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:47:54 AM

Bitcoin can still drop anytime soon. It continue to fluctuates even today maybe we will experience another dip before 2017 may end. I also thinks that the segwit fork may happen in the last week of December which may cause to bitcoin price to crash again. I just hope that in 2018 a higher value of bitcoin will be welcome and more opportunity will open for bitcoin earners like me.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:08:48 AM

Bitcoin can still drop anytime soon. It continue to fluctuates even today maybe we will experience another dip before 2017 may end. I also thinks that the segwit fork may happen in the last week of December which may cause to bitcoin price to crash again. I just hope that in 2018 a higher value of bitcoin will be welcome and more opportunity will open for bitcoin earners like me.
I think bitcoin has done its dip price and its heading to rise again. Yes bitcoin fluctuates daily yet we will never know if it will fall again maybe yes or no. We have many predictions but I hope were seeing btc price will pump any moment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: