Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:08:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 7217 times)
investorom

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:03 PM

First Bitcoin Capital purchases PerksCoin at the price of $0.48/token, so it’s a very favorable deal for them.
So essentially, First Bitcoin Capital acquired nearly 2,000,000 PCT, right? That’s a very good indicator. I suppose I will also buy some tokens too before they raise in price. Most likely in the deal, FBC isn’t allowed to dump the token after the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Mamucha

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:36 PM

Everything is much more serious than I have thought. Yesterday on nasdaq.com I saw news about CannaSOS. First Bitcoin Capital Corp purchased $1000000 worth of PerksCoins.
What is the company First Bitcoin Capital?
First Bitcoin Capital is the first publicly-traded cryptocurrency and blockchain-centered company. First Bitcoin Capital sees that PerksCoin has huge perspectives; they wouldn’t do the barter otherwise.
Can such an announcement could significantly change the future of the entire PerksCoin platform?
This step is a great opportunity for CannaSOS’ top management in the development and management of comprehensive blockchain technologies, and as well as, the development of a new type of digital asset all together.

Pablo Gaban

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:27:18 PM

CannaSOS is already partnered with three POS companies and two payment-processing companies. These companies will integrate PerksCoin in their platforms and promote it to their network of clients. So far PerksCoin is the only ICO out there that I have seen that is actually doing the walk instead of just claiming different things.
Serenus

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

CannaSOS is already partnered with three POS companies and two payment-processing companies. These companies will integrate PerksCoin in their platforms and promote it to their network of clients. So far PerksCoin is the only ICO out there that I have seen that is actually doing the walk instead of just claiming different things.
That’s very good news. I suppose that the CannaSOS project is much superior to its competitors!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:00:52 AM

I really like this coin so far.  Joined the Bounty and am thinking about participating in the ICO

I have a question:  If I buy in the ICO will funds be sent to an ETH address?  Or kept somewhere else till the end of the ICO.  I noticed that for the Bounties, the coins are kept in a funded wallet on the site? 

Good luck on the ICO.  Just curious as to why you guys decided to go this route.  Thanks.

Serenus

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.
V.Alex

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:35:51 PM

Sometime ago I read an article about the difficulties the cannabis industry is currently experiencing. Sadly, the legalization of marijuana has not gotten rid of the financial problems in the industry. From what I see, PerksCoin platform was created in order to provide the industry with an alternative form of payment, and to decrease the amount of crimes.

Voland1986

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:46:27 PM

How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.

Pablo Gaban

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

More than that, the government of Canada has dived into studying blockchain technology.
Neo.Prometheus

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:07:13 PM

I think that after such a huge purchase of tokens, CannaSOS would face a new stream of investment offers.
dmitry.jirnov

Activity: 84

PerksCoin

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

I really like this coin so far.  Joined the Bounty and am thinking about participating in the ICO

I have a question:  If I buy in the ICO will funds be sent to an ETH address?  Or kept somewhere else till the end of the ICO.  I noticed that for the Bounties, the coins are kept in a funded wallet on the site? 

Good luck on the ICO.  Just curious as to why you guys decided to go this route.  Thanks.
PerksCoin offers a solution to both sellers and clients. The PerksCoin transaction platform provides guaranteed security and transparency of all financial transactions, which is exactly what government’s around the world need. It’s a very good solution to integrate this technology as it would solve a number of problems. It’s a very good solution to integrate this technology as it would solve a number of problems.

SnaFFik

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:21:32 PM

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Keep in mind that a lot of stuff depends on which Digital Assets Exchange specifically the token goes live on. This is an important factor.
Miz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

Sometime ago I read an article about the difficulties the cannabis industry is currently experiencing. Sadly, the legalization of marijuana has not gotten rid of the financial problems in the industry. From what I see, PerksCoin platform was created in order to provide the industry with an alternative form of payment, and to decrease the amount of crimes.

Do you really think that everyone will go to buy cannabis using cryptocurrencies? Such a payment method is not known to many people. There will be a lot of people who just won’t believe that.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:05:26 PM

It has become harder and harder to find respectable ICOs, however this project looks like it has value.

efulim

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

This looks cool!
good luck..
best1952

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

good name for the good project )))
fully support

Cop999

Activity: 126

Better than Bitcoin! http://myaltcoin.ru/canna-bct

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

Do you really think that everyone will go to buy cannabis using cryptocurrencies? Such a payment method is not known to many people. There will be a lot of people who just won’t believe that.

The fact that you are aiming towards achieving this goal is very good. Because of this, you shouldn’t listen to skeptics and you should keep moving towards your goal. When chasing your dream, the need resources and doors will open along the way.

best1952

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

The fact that you are aiming towards achieving this goal is very good. Because of this, you shouldn’t listen to skeptics and you should keep moving towards your goal. When chasing your dream, the need resources and doors will open along the way.
Completely agree. Tired of senseless ICOs! Legit developers, who really need money for creating valuable projects, just can not gather the needed amount of money due to all of these ICOs popping up.

V.Alex

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:26:17 PM

More than that, the government of Canada has dived into studying blockchain technology.

Pablo Gaban

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:49:11 PM

Yes, this step shows the local relation to the actualization of blockchain technologies. Right around the corner the bell is about to ring when all industries will need this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.