Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your favorite?  (Voting closed: November 19, 2017, 07:19:27 PM)
Food - 2 (7.7%)
Sex - 6 (23.1%)
Education - 4 (15.4%)
Leisure - 1 (3.8%)
Family - 13 (50%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Being truthful  (Read 1229 times)
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

I prioritize my family first because they can't be replaced by tangible things. They are irreplaceable. They always comes first both in my decision and responsibilities. They are my life.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

What do you prioritize in the aforementioned?
for me family first because my family providers of my motivation and they gave a support when they need them no one can replaced my family because I always love my family even if they got angry at me when I have a wrong that made, it's just okay because I love them and I know that it's my fault so that they got angry at me.. 
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

I choose family and then education, the rest are all at the same level for me.
Family can't be replaced and they will always there for you the same as you for them, education on the other hand is more of a self security for the future. leisure, food, and sex are for me essential for human so i think these are all natural things that we need regardless of whose important among the choices.

Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

I think family and sense of comfort is important, every day I am happy because there is my family at home and they always make me miss when traveling.
ng123

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

Being truthful is the most important thing of a person and I think that by being honest it helps that man in several ways.There should be a good understanding in a relationship and for that being truthful is a key point.Instead of loosing things it gains things.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Being truthful is the most important thing of a person and I think that by being honest it helps that man in several ways.There should be a good understanding in a relationship and for that being truthful is a key point.Instead of loosing things it gains things.
Absurd it is to want to take you on seriously if you lie and manipulate.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

My family and comfort:family is my first priority they are my inspiration,whatever difficulties in life they are always there to support and its very comforting to have a loving family in order to   give us strenght through our purpose of life.
pubudu12345

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

Truth is beautiful. Being truthful is also very good. So, I am truthful man.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

eat, no food then we are not alive, no food then we can not get 1 table with family. all humans need food for our activities, for health and for energy. we are not robots, but robots also need oil etc .
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Family for sure. Family is one of the most important things I have. They will always have time for us and will  never change.
Family is the best place to learn and to share. No matter how busy,  how far we go, family is a place to go home. Money and fame can't buy it. Family is very precious.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

Family. Family is the greatest gift ever to me. They are my strength, and happiness everyday. Actually almost everyday I dream for them always just for their good then last for my good. My family aren't perfect but making things best and good for each members. We are not abundant in money but we are abundant in care and love to each other. They can give me comfort in my dark days. They can give me peace in their success and joy. When I see them together I can regain strength again to stand and fight daily challenges.
feng5835

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

Sounds good advice
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

FAMILY, this is the best thing i ever have and will have this for the rest of my life, I value my family with my own life.
this family is the thing inside my home and I can have all the others with my family.i can have sex with my wife and of course, I do need food to feed them.
all of those is just part or some are not important but our family.
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

1. Education - when you are educated you can find a stable job. 2. Family - stable job can sustain the needs of your family. 3. Food - It is one of our basic needs. 4. Sex - of course, do i need to explain the cosmic importance of this? 5. Leisure - from time to time we need to relax but most of the time we consume our energy in important things.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

being honest is so great,but many people tell lies for some reasons..To tell the truth sometimes its painful,but we need to slap the truth so that we can realize of what we've been doing wrong.
thelma987

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

A lot of people really desire to be truthful but don't really turn out to have or show that attribute. I think it's because of their environment, people they seem to relate with, conditions and most importantly, been always conscious of doing something bad - how? - you know, when you are so conscious of doing something bad, you will surely do something bad. Being truthful, can't just be achieved through your own strength, there must be something pulling you to be truthful, there must be a believe system, there must be good moral system - all these should help.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

I prioritize my family before anything else in this world. I believe that I won't be able to enjoy the things that I have right now without them. The are the reason why I'm striving my best to have what they wish to have. That makes me happy and satisfied as well because their happiness is my strength.
Akolade66

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

Being truthful is the best, especially being truthful to yourself, your family, at place of work..

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

Will do everything for family, sacrifice for family. But of course you need food to do all these.   
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

The quote, "Family first." is not applicable to me. I prioritize my Education than my family. It doesn't mean that it is more important than my family. It's just that my family is just there, they can't go anywhere. Unlike Education, it has a deadline. You have to finish it on a certain time or else you'll be left behind.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: