Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I seriously think western society is under attack via social media..  (Read 155 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:31 PM

Push an illogical agenda on the west.  Like accepting everyone even those that would kill you and do no accept others.  This whole sexual assault thing, accepting all religions no matter their beliefs.  It seems like these ideas are a straight path to economic failure.. The states did it to the USSR many years back.. I am thinking the East is attacking the west via this method.  It's such an easy attack too, pay several 100k people to just support moronic ideas and litter them all over the west's media and social platforms.  Some people will actually jump on these bandwagons and the nations will start pouring money into things that will decimate itself.  It actually seems like one of the best war moves in history..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moonshine4321

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:32:09 PM

On many levels I agree. I noticed myself questioning what I'm reading and where it comes from more than ever, the influence of society through social media is so strong and shaping the world like play doh. The social conformity achieved through scocial media is the most powerful brainwashing tool iv ever seen.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

On many levels I agree. I noticed myself questioning what I'm reading and where it comes from more than ever, the influence of society through social media is so strong and shaping the world like play doh. The social conformity achieved through scocial media is the most powerful brainwashing tool iv ever seen.

I agree too you want to know the solution? Limit the crap that is social media and you will be fine. Consume proper knowledge from proper sources and proper outlets and you will be fine. I myself have phased out social media and only use those types of medias for my work (ie crypto). Other than that I say no good riddance to your abomination of a medium.

spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

I agree too you want to know the solution? Limit the crap that is social media and you will be fine. Consume proper knowledge from proper sources and proper outlets and you will be fine. I myself have phased out social media and only use those types of medias for my work (ie crypto). Other than that I say no good riddance to your abomination of a medium.

But the west is a majority rule.. if we just stop listening the majority still will and will push economic suicide ideas.
JLCoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:37:33 AM

Pretty much. I have a Rabbi who is known to say 'you're so open minded that your brains will fall out!' When you're too 'accepting' you wind up with the situation that Europe is in; where it is slowly being transformed into an extension of the Middle-East
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: