Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit $8k in December due to CME  (Read 1482 times)
scottykarate (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

Any guesses as to whether BTC can make another run during the 2nd week of December when CME is slated to go 'live' with the futures trading?

Seems like they've firmed the date up:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/not-going-to-let-it-go-to-zero-cme-chief-downplays-fears-ahead-of-december-bitcoin-futures-launch/

Hopefully BTC will start another nice run and get out of the doldrums created by Ver and his gang.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:54 PM

I'm sure it will increase the price but it will also add to volatility. We have to remember that futures investors have a lot of money to flood in but they will quickly withdraw if there are any rumors or the profitability is too low, so we can have an ATH followed by a crash. You just never know with these things.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

Any guesses as to whether BTC can make another run during the 2nd week of December when CME is slated to go 'live' with the futures trading?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/not-going-to-let-it-go-to-zero-cme-chief-downplays-fears-ahead-of-december-bitcoin-futures-launch/

Hopefully BTC will start another nice run and get out of the doldrums created by Ver and his gang.
The possibilities are lesser right now because the crypto market is facing an upward trend for bitcoin cash and a few more altcoins whereas there is comparatively low demand for bitcoin. But you can't say every time on what can happen,maybe bitcoin will hit the 8k dollar mark and even hit 10,000$ before 2018. As you must have already seen or heard stock market people aren't much a fan of bitcoin and they wont let bitcoin to rise much under their supervision and there is a great contingency of bitcoin's potential to be dumped in a grave yard.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:59:22 PM

I can't comment on the price it is going to score, but one thing is sure that, the market is going to see a very positive impact if CME finally rolls out the product. The recent pump and dump scenario created by the criminal trio is going to be doomed because they will need billion dollars to manipulate the bitcoin price. CME is a cash rich corporation so it will not be easy for anyone to play with the bitcoin price afterwards.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:09:07 PM

I think that it is possible at all, they are going to start trading on futures but not in december, FAIK the futures of bitcoin are going to start being tradeable once that 2017 is over, so it means that in january it is going to be ready.
But i think that we are going to be on $8k before all this thing from the cme, maybe we are going to see that price much more time before december. It is just matter of time until we see all this dump over for bitcoin, so i think that we are going to recover to $8k soon.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

It can be that bitcoin will touch the 8k mark in coming december. And i think bitcoin will touch 10k in the next year.
There are many people were saying that BCH will cross btc but in the last of the day , bitcoin is running smoothly and it is going to touch 8k mark soon.
That's good news for me  Grin  Wink
PokerStein1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:30:47 PM

If Bitcoin hits CME in December , it is very likely we can see Bitcoin price at 9K USD. Because it will be a huge milestone for Bitcoin.

MJunioR

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:36:25 PM

I guess it will, but at the same time January will be super volatile, and it will probably have a correction not much later.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

I think by the end of December we will see Bitcoin start to stabilize, more toward the $4,000 per coin.  I think right now we are saying a "fake" high and it will eventually correct itself.  Hopefully I am wrong just my thoughts on the subject.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

Now it is quite difficult to predict the price of bitcoin by the end of the year due to the activity of bitcoin cash developers and the movement of this coin. In addition, many began to sell bitcoin and partially invest in bitcoin cash. In this regard, bitcoin may be feverish for a while. This can slow down its further growth.
scottykarate (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:48:46 PM

We are not future tellers so don't expect to get the right answer. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin reached even $10000 by the end of this year. Bitcoin has a bright future, cryptocurrencies will take over the world in the future. Too many people have already invested in Bitcoin so it obviously can't decline to zero. It is just a matter of time before 0,001 BTC will become a huge amount of money.

I'm just asking mainly because I hope to see BTC break free from this whole attack by Ver and company and I'm excited that CME is firming up their timeline and showing their commitment.
The holiday season does worry me a little, but if it goes down, it will hopefully be a buying opportunity!
Still going to HODL very long term.
I can't wait until there's ETFs and eventually an option to invest via my retirement plan through work.
scottykarate (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

I guess it will, but at the same time January will be super volatile, and it will probably have a correction not much later.

Why do you think January will be volatile? Just curious..not doubting. Post-holiday slump?
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

I'm looking at 10,000 by maybe early next year. That's no doubt it will go 8,000 in the next few weeks. Once CME will run it will help boost bitcoin and it will become untouchable. I'm holding tight to my coins. I feel very positive on this.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:18:02 PM

Tuff one. This could spike up to 8k easly but how long will it hold....
May it be the next bottom through dec., next year will be stunning.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:18:46 PM

yes I believe in bitcoin progress will continue to increase despite the price decline but i'm optimistic at the end of this year bitcoin price will reach $ 8k after a few days ago had decreased and now it seems bitcoin pump back to increase the price of bitcoin
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:21:52 PM

We are really hopefully the price of bitcoin will soar again before the end of next year and more positive as regards the second week in December. There has been a recent panic withdrawals probably due to the festive season approaching and people also wanting to convert to fiat and spend with ease. Believe with time when bitcoin is more accepted, then there can be stability during this periods without it affecting demand and supply. Also attributing the price fluctuations to the high transaction fees which I hear is now adjusting.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:24:32 PM

I guess the launch of trading in bitcoin futures on the largest exchange, which is under the control of regulators, can help the crypto-currencies gain official status in the financial world!
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:33:48 PM

Bitcoin will hit 8k in December but it won't necessarily be because of the CME. There are already half of the total supply of bitcoins that have been distributed and I heard a stat of about roughly 25% of those bitcoins being lost. If you think about that and how much supply is left and match it with the demand which is huge, this is the driving force of the price IMO.
Rotellian

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

Don't know about CME, but barring some unforseen event i see bitcoin being somewhere between 8500-11500 come the end of this year/start of next. 
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:38:45 PM

after this massive dump, I think bitcoin price will pump soon, but I don't know if it hits upto $8k in December due to this CME, im hoping that this bitcoin price will hit more than $8k next year by any reason, traders from the other altcoin will surely comeback after they get what they want on that alts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: