Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (offer open, ignore lock) TheButterZone's Mystery Boxes  (Read 17049 times)
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 05:01:44 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 08:05:24 AM by TheButterZone

These are mystery boxes, not specific boxes*. Topic is locked because people want to nullify the whole point of this, the mystery.

$10/ minimum order.

Order here if you don't want to use any of the contact methods below.

TheButterZone will pick something(s) ~worth the BTC you send & ship it USPS+DC within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice).

Total value of all possible items in the thousands of USD.

Impossible items: vehicles, furniture, items illegal to possess, perishable food, and others that are illegal to ship (or cost more to ship than the actual item) via USPS.

Before sending BTC, you may opt to tell me, via the methods below, the amount you want to send, what type of things you absolutely do or don't want, and your shipping address. If your desired amount is too much to cover what I could send you (possible, but unlikely), I'll let you know so you don't tie up your funds & time, getting a refund.

Please PM, IM (links under my QR code avatar), text 619-393-2253, or IRC me.

*If you just want to buy something specifically, anything, with bitcoin, please ask me, via the methods above, if I have whatever you want to buy, no matter how weird, rare, or whatever, and I will tell you if I have it and how much it will cost. If I don't have it, I may remember seeing someone else selling what you want, and will refer you.

Old FAQ/troll thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137492.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: