Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[Bounty] TOKENPAY THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN ⚡ EARN TPAY FOR YOUR SUPPORT ⚡  (Read 40542 times)
Abinvent

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Admin, I will like to inform you that I submitted and updated my bitcointalk profile with token pay wallet but I cannot find my name on the spreadsheet. What is the problems.my spreadsheet number on final blog bounty is 121
Wachter

Activity: 532
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 09:32:54 AM by Wachter

Update

Hi Everyone.. The Bounty Distribution is getting delayed because of the wallet collection process taking time. we've received around 500 Wallets from Bounty participants. but still a lot of participants haven't sent their wallets. some of them are not active and some of them do not care to follow a thread and read important announcement, and when they get nothing they'll get angry on managers and project owners and start calling them scammer. (anyway we can't do anything with them) ..

I just want to inform all of you that we don't have that much time to wait for you for years to send your wallet address. if you still haven't submitted your wallets using given method then you'll probably loose your coins and I'll not be responsible for such kind of loses.

Here is the spreadsheet of wallets we've received so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704
Hi Jamalaezaz! I confirm that i was a member of the signatures and avatars company + twitter bounty, my number in spreadsheet 100. My tokenpay wallet address is correct.
219 cheater.
My TPay address is TBANbYYrWWzE6LjSUyDSuG835XQzXGGuDi
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

there is someone who intends to cheat by listing my account in the spreadsheet.
this is not my email and he's using my account to get the token.

and this is my account with the original tokenpay wallet.

Watch Out

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kenzi182

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Update

Hi Everyone.. The Bounty Distribution is getting delayed because of the wallet collection process taking time. we've received around 500 Wallets from Bounty participants. but still a lot of participants haven't sent their wallets. some of them are not active and some of them do not care to follow a thread and read important announcement, and when they get nothing they'll get angry on managers and project owners and start calling them scammer. (anyway we can't do anything with them) ..

I just want to inform all of you that we don't have that much time to wait for you for years to send your wallet address. if you still haven't submitted your wallets using given method then you'll probably loose your coins and I'll not be responsible for such kind of loses.

Here is the spreadsheet of wallets we've received so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

I think the bounty manager must be more careful, many fake accounts in the spreadsheets. We've waited long enough for this bounty. If possible, send the token as soon as the bounty participant has registered and you have checked that the account is genuine  Wink
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

hello jamal, please respond to the problem people here.
there cheater claim bounty someone.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

the cheaters will make the distribution longer, please be fair, hope BM can immediately overcome it and we immediately get our rewards
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Mine is also a fake email and address. How can that be we filled out forms.

Please change email to salterious@gmail.com it is NOT salterious092@gmail.com

Please change address to TBzXyFeufs94SCTa8CuoAqRoC49cGkjC3g instead of the one that is listed.

Thank you

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

Hi good day bounty manager:
I Have seen in the spreadsheet someone is using my profile but not my tokenpay wallet and not my email address. If you can check in my profile you can see my tokepay address  in there and not matching to the one given by that fake man. Here is the spreadsheet number of fake #235 that is fake emjay and you can see the email is not mine too.
MY SPREADSHEET NUMBER IS #404 , that is the REAL ONE. That is my email address and that is also.my wallet. You can verify it in my profile, you can see my wallet in my other contact Info. My email add is  pfpedrosa1121@yahoo.com
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Hello, someone using my profile to get my bounty reward, my real address is at spreadsheet row 322, not the one on row 245 so please delete the fake one, thank you.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Busido1

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 01:32:10 PM by Busido1

Tokenpay is not going to pay ... Here is the proof, with the help of the fake Jamal Aezaz account, we asked the community manager a question about the bounty. Here is the answer in the screenshots.

https://i.imgur.com/bml9m0D.png
https://i.imgur.com/7iAQWTH.png
https://i.imgur.com/qMwrv9m.png
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

Tokenpay is not going to pay ... Here is the proof, with the help of the fake Jamal Aezaz account, we asked the community manager a question about the bounty. Here is the answer in the screenshots.

https://i.imgur.com/7iAQWTH.png
https://i.imgur.com/qMwrv9m.png

Why need to purchase?

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:02:05 AM

Hello campaign manager, I'm on spreadsheet #608, sorry for late submission, I hope I still get the TPAY coins that I've worked for. By the way the wallet that I'm using is for the android app, I don't have a 64bit computer so I can't use a wallet for windows.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

There's also a cheater who is using my name and want to claim my reward.

I am sure the manager is aware of this and I am confident that all bounty reward will be given to the deserving participants. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

I hate it when Bounty Managers ask for people to submit their information again without informing us via e-mail. When we signed up for the bounty, we filled the form that was required. Now, after the campaign ended so long ago, we are asked to give new information.

I understand that, but why don't you simply send us an e-mail to notify us? Many people could miss this just because nobody told them about it. Bounty Hunters don't spend their days checking the Bounty Campaigns they participated into.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

There's also a cheater who is using my name and want to claim my reward.

I am sure the manager is aware of this and I am confident that all bounty reward will be given to the deserving participants. 
don't worry. I know the scammers and I'll kick all of them.. you just keep your tpay wallet in your bitcointalk profile and do not remove it. that is the biggest proof you have.

I hate it when Bounty Managers ask for people to submit their information again without informing us via e-mail. When we signed up for the bounty, we filled the form that was required. Now, after the campaign ended so long ago, we are asked to give new information.

I understand that, but why don't you simply send us an e-mail to notify us? Many people could miss this just because nobody told them about it. Bounty Hunters don't spend their days checking the Bounty Campaigns they participated into.
All bounty managers should follow the threads and check for important announcements and updates from bounty managers. not everyday or whole days but at least once in a week. if they can't do that they can simply loose their tokens.

BTW. this time we've sent messages to everyone directly and inform them about the notification.

and these are the informations which were not available at the time of joining.. so we have to required them.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Dzhus

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Hello! Did everything according to the rules, but the tokens did not come to the purse, please check and let me know what I did wrong???

Tokenpay wallet submission sheet- № 490

Table twitter - № 248
Facebook table - № 228
saifi ida

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

Update

I am a medium bounty participant
Myetherwallet: 0x5917BeD8BF1a8270249685CE1AC3674af615D575
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

I'm just wondering .... how long should we wait?  Huh
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

Please update the spreadsheet for Korean Translation that I reported on January 6th.

Translator is me, not German university

Token Pay
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2586916.0

WP
http://bit.ly/2jaqgI5
gwensarah1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

"Hi Everyone. The Tokenpay team is planning to distribute the bounties in this Week. for that purpose we would like to ask Every eligible bounty participants to Submit your TPay Wallet Address using Given Method..
Fill This  Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjTxUpP6kc4jhGH0CAF-9JDztjPWuMIh5T6OugEPQI8wjjNw/viewform

Terms:
1: Download latest version of Tpay wallet from Tokenpay.com(use desktop wallets intead of Android)
2: You Must add the Tpay Wallet address in your Bitcointalk profile (in other info section)
3:  Every person fill the form but do not add his wallet to his bitcointalk profile will be considered as a fake submission and will not be accepted.
4: Do not post your address in bounty, offiial thread or Send any PM to bounty managers owners. only submissions through given form will be accepted.

Thank God, i saw this on time, it’s not really easy to come back to always check the thread for the latest updates. Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: