Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:59:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[Bounty] TOKENPAY THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN ⚡ EARN TPAY FOR YOUR SUPPORT ⚡  (Read 40545 times)
arsyah18

Activity: 583
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Sorry for my question, I just wanted to know when the final date of distribution of tokens for bounty participants is distributed? thank you
Slater1411

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

Update

Hi Everyone.. The Bounty Distribution is getting delayed because of the wallet collection process taking time. we've received around 500 Wallets from Bounty participants. but still a lot of participants haven't sent their wallets. some of them are not active and some of them do not care to follow a thread and read important announcement, and when they get nothing they'll get angry on managers and project owners and start calling them scammer. (anyway we can't do anything with them) ..

I just want to inform all of you that we don't have that much time to wait for you for years to send your wallet address. if you still haven't submitted your wallets using given method then you'll probably loose your coins and I'll not be responsible for such kind of loses.

Here is the spreadsheet of wallets we've received so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

We're waiting for almost 3 moths now. But still zero! Please manager DO SOMETHING. Make a deadline to submit informations. Then start the distribution. ASAP😐

I agree with you, Manager must immediately take action. We've long been waiting for the results of our work.
I am also agree with you,please manager sir make a  date for submit informations.we are all waiting for final sheet.
i think is not bounty manager false bro...I already asked this question to tpay team and they reply that we as bounty hunter do not expect to get paid. They assume we only get free tpay. Honestly I am angry to hear this, because as bounty hunter we work to promote their project but they dont think so. So I think we should ask this question directly to the tpay team and force them to pay for our work. Sorry if my words are a little rough
Kenzi182

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

Update

Hi Everyone.. The Bounty Distribution is getting delayed because of the wallet collection process taking time. we've received around 500 Wallets from Bounty participants. but still a lot of participants haven't sent their wallets. some of them are not active and some of them do not care to follow a thread and read important announcement, and when they get nothing they'll get angry on managers and project owners and start calling them scammer. (anyway we can't do anything with them) ..

I just want to inform all of you that we don't have that much time to wait for you for years to send your wallet address. if you still haven't submitted your wallets using given method then you'll probably loose your coins and I'll not be responsible for such kind of loses.

Here is the spreadsheet of wallets we've received so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

We're waiting for almost 3 moths now. But still zero! Please manager DO SOMETHING. Make a deadline to submit informations. Then start the distribution. ASAP😐

I agree with you, Manager must immediately take action. We've long been waiting for the results of our work.
I am also agree with you,please manager sir make a  date for submit informations.we are all waiting for final sheet.
i think is not bounty manager false bro...I already asked this question to tpay team and they reply that we as bounty hunter do not expect to get paid. They assume we only get free tpay. Honestly I am angry to hear this, because as bounty hunter we work to promote their project but they dont think so. So I think we should ask this question directly to the tpay team and force them to pay for our work. Sorry if my words are a little rough

Are you sure? where did you get this information? All the bounty hunters on this project will be very disappointed if it is true. The manager bounty seems to be too relaxed, We've been waiting a long time and this frustrates us.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Update

Are you sure? where did you get this information? All the bounty hunters on this project will be very disappointed if it is true. The manager bounty seems to be too relaxed, We've been waiting a long time and this frustrates us.
i think is true, cause after i read this post i pm tpay team and team say waiting but didnt say waiting for how long. Team tpay always Gaining time without giving certainty. I think They are afraid after distribution, there will be many dumper that will make tpay price fall which resulted in loss on tpay lol side

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

Update

In a way it is quite good they are delaying. Tpay has risen in value day by day.

i think is true, cause after i read this post i pm tpay team and team say waiting but didnt say waiting for how long. Team tpay always Gaining time without giving certainty. I think They are afraid after distribution, there will be many dumper that will make tpay price fall which resulted in loss on tpay lol side
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

Hello. I participated in the bounty of the company tweeter and facebook. Tell me, has the bounty distribution already been completed? I did not receive a token for my work.

SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

Hello. I participated in the bounty of the company tweeter and facebook. Tell me, has the bounty distribution already been completed? I did not receive a token for my work.
Before asking questions, you should read a couple of messages up .... Wink
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Please send the bounty token now!! its been to long ,  we already send our Token Pay Address ,   distribute the bounty token now, we need it, we work for it .
Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

I think this delay shouldn't be more than April,  2018. All bounty participants who have submitted their wallet info should be paid. The other group yet to submit their info could be given an extra month grace,  after which they will forfeit their payments.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

i think its not fair to delay more .we worked hard and filled form but still no news from team

Nita91

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

until when do we have to wait, please give us an explanation Huh Huh Huh
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

long wait is very tiring, whatever the decision of the manager, we must accept. Stay patient until there is a date notice of the distribution of token.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

Today we'll send direct emails to those users who still haven't submitted their wallets. and will give them one week deadline to submit their wallets or they'll never be able to claim that...
I think we've given them enough time.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

Today we'll send direct emails to those users who still haven't submitted their wallets. and will give them one week deadline to submit their wallets or they'll never be able to claim that...
I have filled my form and wallet using android, because my computer does not support to download, thanks

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

This is a fair enough approach. It is the responsibility of anyone who participated in any bounties to keep track and follow up to make sure he/she gets paid for the work done. Looking forward to receiving my tokens!
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

This is a fair enough approach. It is the responsibility of anyone who participated in any bounties to keep track and follow up to make sure he/she gets paid for the work done. Looking forward to receiving my tokens!

Same here, we worked hard for bounty and now we need to see our tokens in our wallets..
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

Hi Manager, I sent you Pm it is okay to use android wallet? I filled out the form before but I use android wallet to received tpay rewards for joining signature bounty. Thanks

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mrzell

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 12:57:32 PM by mrzell

- edited - done -
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

Notification for All Bounty Participants...:

Hi There, this announcement is for all Bounty program participants who didn’t submit their Wallet Address. If you already submit your Wallet Address IGNORE this announcement! We are currently running a Wallet Submission process for all bounty participants to submit their TPay wallet Address in order to receive their Bounty Tokens.
We've Announced this news in our Bounty Thread, Telegram and Social media Platforms but it's been a long time and still a large number of Bounty Participants haven't submitted their Wallets in our Record Yet Which Causing a long Delay in Bounty Distribution and Increasing Panic among participants.
So we are making this announcement to all bounty participants as a last chance to Submit your Wallet Address in our Database.
Every User has 1 more week to follow the instructions and Submit his TPay wallet Address for his payment.
5th May 2018 is the Final Deadline for All Bounty participants to submit their Wallets after that time no more Wallet entries will be accepted and all Remaining participants will Automatically Get Disqualified from the Bounty program with no payment.

!!!DO NOT ENTER YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN IF YOU ALREADY SUBMIT YOUR ADDRESS!!!

Read the Full Process Carefully and Submit your Wallet Address in Right format.. any mistake in wallet submission can cause you to lose your Payment.
Here are the Instructions on How to Submit Your Wallet Address: https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/token-distribution-announcement-submit-your-tpay-wallet-address-asap-230bc9f0f5cc

Here is the Wallet Spreadsheet where your wallet appear after submission: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

You will also receive a personal email with this announcement from the official dh@tokenpay.com email address.

Important Note: Do not Double Submit your Wallet . if you are a participant who already submitted his wallet Address and his name is visible in Wallet Spreadsheet then do not submit the wallet again.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Hi....

I filled the form with tpay android wallet address a long before....

In the blog its advised to use desktop wallet....So am i advised to fill the form again with window tpay address?
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: