Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 07:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[Bounty] TOKENPAY THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN ⚡ EARN TPAY FOR YOUR SUPPORT ⚡  (Read 40563 times)
Danny Community Manager

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

Sorry sir,
Spreedsheet no 590 is wrong addresss, and the correct address is number 709.
Thank You

But that's the address you have in your bitcointalk profile? Also you are in row 706.

I apologize wrongly mention the numbers, not 709 but 706
the number 590 is my wrong address (not complete) and 706 is the right one

username     :harley.kitty
tpay address : TC6i2f2hM3gCdgmeAdNnbziRFpcaypNdnY

Thank you for your time

590 has the exact same wallet address hehe
Danny Community Manager

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

Bounty Manager

Someone put my name in the Google Spreadsheet but their TPay Wallet. My REAL Entry is at line 621 (DON'T DELETE THIS ONE)

The scammer is at line: 200
And I submitted my wallet twice. Please delete/ban line 438

Ok i changed it
Danny Community Manager

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Mine is also a fake email and address. How can that be we filled out forms.

Please change email to salterious@gmail.com it is NOT salterious092@gmail.com

Please change address to TBzXyFeufs94SCTa8CuoAqRoC49cGkjC3g instead of the one that is listed.

Thank you

Hi pls provide fake and correct row
Danny Community Manager

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

there is someone who intends to cheat by listing my account in the spreadsheet.
this is not my email and he's using my account to get the token.

https://i.imgur.com/j40TWXy.png

and this is my account with the original tokenpay wallet.

https://i.imgur.com/eGKRZru.png

Watch Out

Fixed
NomanBD

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:51 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 02:20:06 PM by NomanBD

Notification for All Bounty Participants...:

Hi There, this announcement is for all Bounty program participants who didn’t submit their Wallet Address. If you already submit your Wallet Address IGNORE this announcement! We are currently running a Wallet Submission process for all bounty participants to submit their TPay wallet Address in order to receive their Bounty Tokens.
We've Announced this news in our Bounty Thread, Telegram and Social media Platforms but it's been a long time and still a large number of Bounty Participants haven't submitted their Wallets in our Record Yet Which Causing a long Delay in Bounty Distribution and Increasing Panic among participants.
So we are making this announcement to all bounty participants as a last chance to Submit your Wallet Address in our Database.
Every User has 1 more week to follow the instructions and Submit his TPay wallet Address for his payment.
5th May 2018 is the Final Deadline for All Bounty participants to submit their Wallets after that time no more Wallet entries will be accepted and all Remaining participants will Automatically Get Disqualified from the Bounty program with no payment.

!!!DO NOT ENTER YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN IF YOU ALREADY SUBMIT YOUR ADDRESS!!!

Read the Full Process Carefully and Submit your Wallet Address in Right format.. any mistake in wallet submission can cause you to lose your Payment.
Here are the Instructions on How to Submit Your Wallet Address: https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/token-distribution-announcement-submit-your-tpay-wallet-address-asap-230bc9f0f5cc

Here is the Wallet Spreadsheet where your wallet appear after submission: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

You will also receive a personal email with this announcement from the official dh@tokenpay.com email address.

Important Note: Do not Double Submit your Wallet . if you are a participant who already submitted his wallet Address and his name is visible in Wallet Spreadsheet then do not submit the wallet again.
I forgot my password of tpay wallet because of long time gap that's why I submit again my tpay address. please forgive me and accept Spreadsheet number: 730 and reject another 3( 133, 134, 499). Sorry.
Danny Community Manager

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Hi,

I fixed all issues on the wallet sheet that i noticed on our Bounty forum. I also had to check all the work that has been done in the bounty sheet. Unfortunately lots of blogs that have been made on Medium will be declined because they have been removed. I can only confirm blogs that i can check. I understand the bounty took longer then expected and that's why we are now taking control. I'm doing my best to give everybody their share for joining our bounty. If you get denied because of Medium post missing please understand that i can only judge work i can see. If you have any questions just let me know.  
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Hi,

I fixed all issues on the wallet sheet that i noticed on our Bounty forum. I also had to check all the work that has been done in the bounty sheet. Unfortunately lots of blogs that have been made on Medium will be declined because they have been removed. I can only confirm blogs that i can check. I understand the bounty took longer then expected and that's why we are now taking control. I'm doing my best to give everybody their share for joining our bounty. If you get denied because of Medium post missing please understand that i can only judge work i can see. If you have any questions just let me know.  

Hello mr manager!
I need to request to delete my entry number 64 on Tpay wallet submission form, it was my mobile wallet, and i like to receive Tpay on my desktop address wich is already filled on form number 691 and i put the Tpay desktop address on my profile bitcointalk ( on other info section ).
Im sorry because i filled the form twice by my confusion yesterday.
Danny Community Manager

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Hi,

Hello mr manager!
I need to request to delete my entry number 64 on Tpay wallet submission form, it was my mobile wallet, and i like to receive Tpay on my desktop address wich is already filled on form number 691 and i put the Tpay desktop address on my profile bitcointalk ( on other info section ).

Hi fixed no problem you're welcome!
lenovop-70

Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Hi,

Hello mr manager!

Hi fixed no problem you're welcome!

Appreciate that mr manager!
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

After all the hard work and waiting we did for this project, bounty participants wont be receiving anything. Well done TokenPay.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:05 AM

can't access the Wallet Spreadsheet, so I can't verify that my info is correct or not, I've submit first post claim form long time ago, so I only need to wait for distribution start ?
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

Notification for All Bounty Participants...:

Hi There, this announcement is for all Bounty program participants who didn’t submit their Wallet Address. If you already submit your Wallet Address IGNORE this announcement! We are currently running a Wallet Submission process for all bounty participants to submit their TPay wallet Address in order to receive their Bounty Tokens.
We've Announced this news in our Bounty Thread, Telegram and Social media Platforms but it's been a long time and still a large number of Bounty Participants haven't submitted their Wallets in our Record Yet Which Causing a long Delay in Bounty Distribution and Increasing Panic among participants.
So we are making this announcement to all bounty participants as a last chance to Submit your Wallet Address in our Database.
Every User has 1 more week to follow the instructions and Submit his TPay wallet Address for his payment.
5th May 2018 is the Final Deadline for All Bounty participants to submit their Wallets after that time no more Wallet entries will be accepted and all Remaining participants will Automatically Get Disqualified from the Bounty program with no payment.

!!!DO NOT ENTER YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN IF YOU ALREADY SUBMIT YOUR ADDRESS!!!

Read the Full Process Carefully and Submit your Wallet Address in Right format.. any mistake in wallet submission can cause you to lose your Payment.
Here are the Instructions on How to Submit Your Wallet Address: https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/token-distribution-announcement-submit-your-tpay-wallet-address-asap-230bc9f0f5cc

Here is the Wallet Spreadsheet where your wallet appear after submission: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

You will also receive a personal email with this announcement from the official dh@tokenpay.com email address.

Important Note: Do not Double Submit your Wallet . if you are a participant who already submitted his wallet Address and his name is visible in Wallet Spreadsheet then do not submit the wallet again.

On spreadsheet number 285 and 488 I posted my mobile wallet by mistake. and on number 729 the format is not completely good.
So I will need to repost my adress one more time. My apologies for that! I hope this wont have a negative impact.

736 is the only correct one!

285, 488 and 729 are wrong!

Thank you and again my apologies.

Ok i changed it. Only row 736 will be accepted.
how we can verify our wallet is on which no sheet is locked

Edit :  I have tpay wallet address on my profile
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

Hi,

Hello manager,

Could it mean that stake for blog campaign will change too ?
if many participants share has been removed because not eligible, then the eligible participants will get more share. is that the case ?

Thank you
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

Hello bounty manager,  when will be the distribution  of bounty token,,

I'm very excited to have my bounty token, I hope it will happen  this week
yolanda222
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

Hello bounty manager,  when will be the distribution  of bounty token,,

I'm very excited to have my bounty token, I hope it will happen  this week

they will not pay bounty,because it has a very big problem.
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

Hello bounty manager,  when will be the distribution  of bounty token,,

I'm very excited to have my bounty token, I hope it will happen  this week

they will not pay bounty,because it has a very big problem.

It is necessary to write a complaint on the topic, so that people will know that they are deceivers.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Hi, hope we can received our bounty reward for joining the signature campaign. I can't see now the spreadsheet, but before when I check the spreadsheet their is a duplicate under my name. You can check my tpay wallet address for confirmation if correct is listed in my profile of my account. Please delete the double entry someone trying to cheat. Thanks.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Hi, hope we can received our bounty reward for joining the signature campaign. I can't see now the spreadsheet, but before when I check the spreadsheet their is a duplicate under my name. You can check my tpay wallet address for confirmation if correct is listed in my profile of my account. Please delete the double entry someone trying to cheat. Thanks.

normaly im correctly registered but now jamalaezaz closed the spreadsheet and i can't see
if someone try to cheat me, im screwed
if i fill the form and nobody tried cheated me, im screwed too

my tpay adress is TA19GjD7daQvP4d3J7v5sFdtRaPaGvjkzd
vv1985

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Hello, I have purchased 530 TPay Tokens in december 2017 during public sale, I have submitted my wallet address in 1st week of March, but I havent received my tokens yet. I created a support case they asked me to send the purchase screenshot very next day, after I send the screenshot no one is responding. Its been more than two weeks. Can any one confirm when should I receive my tokens, I am worried.. Please help.
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

Dear Manager,
I lost my Tokenpay wallet password. I was served tokenpay sig campaign! #256
I request you make it change pls
New TPay address: TN8PXR9bhKevQsk9GiwpboLafAExGbyQV4

Can't access the google sheet, so can't verify!
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: