Author Topic: i  (Read 3804 times)
ractex11 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
i
November 14, 2017, 10:17:43 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 06:48:47 AM by ractex11

Selling HideMyAss VPN Pro now for a fraction of the price!

Orginal Price: $78.66
Bitcointalk Price: $2.99

BUY HERE: http://bit.do/BuyHideMyAssVPN

HIDEMYASS.COM, break free online, access blocked content worldwide and get total privacy online with our top-rated VPN service, Hidemyass have far more servers across the world than any other VPN provider, offering more and faster access to international content. We currently have 829 VPN servers, located in 289 locations, across 172 countries, with a total of 111,214 IP addresses.

https://thenextweb.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2013/10/HMA_Pro.png

►►AUTOBUY LINK BELOW◄◄
http://bit.do/BuyHideMyAssVPN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yff

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:07:07 AM

Please respond to my message or post, if you are not actually a scammer.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

I take it that each of the subscriptions that you are selling for HideMyAss are, as shown in the picture, valid for around 2 years from now, correct? If so, I am quite interested in this offer. Would you be willing to go first or accept escrow for this? There is no chance I will be buying straight from your Selly page without you having any previous reputation here or confirming that you are the same person behind another account at some other reputable forum at which you have a built-up reputation.

Feel free to PM me about this any time.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:05:57 AM

I take it that each of the subscriptions that you are selling for HideMyAss are, as shown in the picture, valid for around 2 years from now, correct? If so, I am quite interested in this offer. Would you be willing to go first or accept escrow for this? There is no chance I will be buying straight from your Selly page without you having any previous reputation here or confirming that you are the same person behind another account at some other reputable forum at which you have a built-up reputation.

As he mentioned , i am also interested in this offer but if you able to go first then let me know .

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:18:40 AM

Interested, can I have a vouch copy?
yff

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:08:54 AM

No it comes with 6 months, not 2 years, and that's why I left a negative report on his/her reputation. He then PM'ed me saying that the code automatically renews every 6 months, guess what, I highly doubt that's ever happening and the code could be some promotional licenses from giveaways.
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:00:48 AM

Are these still available? I wanna buy 1
ractex11 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:08:26 AM

Yes Sir, Still Available Grin
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:39:08 PM

No it comes with 6 months, not 2 years, and that's why I left a negative report on his/her reputation. He then PM'ed me saying that the code automatically renews every 6 months, guess what, I highly doubt that's ever happening and the code could be some promotional licenses from giveaways.

Ah, I see. Thank you for coming back here after having purchased and sharing this publicly.

Do you have anything to say to yff's claims? I notice you ignored both my questions about your service and all of what he said. Would you be willing to accept escrow or go first?  What is the actual duration of the HMA accounts that you are selling? 6 months or 2 years? If it is as you say and it renews after 6 months, how can we have proof that you are being honest?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ractex11 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:59:30 PM

Ah, I see. Thank you for coming back here after having purchased and sharing this publicly.

Do you have anything to say to yff's claims? I notice you ignored both my questions about your service and all of what he said. Would you be willing to accept escrow or go first?  What is the actual duration of the HMA accounts that you are selling? 6 months or 2 years? If it is as you say and it renews after 6 months, how can we have proof that you are being honest?
yff

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:35:30 AM

Can confirm that the seller sent me a new code that says "Subscription renews automatically"=Every year and the next billing date is September 30, 2018, so its May 2018 ->Sept. 2018.

But correct me if I'm wrong, automatic renewal doesn't mean it renews for free, and it's still not 2 years though. I'm not interested in arguing any further on this $2 matter, it just doesn't worth the time.
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:26:25 AM

I'm interested . You have skype ?
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:33:38 AM

Can confirm that the seller sent me a new code that says "Subscription renews automatically"=Every year and the next billing date is September 30, 2018, so its May 2018 ->Sept. 2018.

But correct me if I'm wrong, automatic renewal doesn't mean it renews for free, and it's still not 2 years though. I'm not interested in arguing any further on this $2 matter, it just doesn't worth the time.

Ah, ok. In that case it could be safer to go along with it. I just want to make sure of one thing--this subscription/license key works for all HideMyAss suupprted platforms, correct? For example, will it work on platforms other than regular Windows machines such as mobile phones running iOS or Android? How is the code redeemable? Does it go into a new account or do you have to use some pre-existing account that is given to you? Thanks for your time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: