Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more profitable trading exchange or mining and why??  (Read 1461 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

For the long term, I think trading is the most profitable since what you need is skill in trading and the skill you acquire is not limited only to cryptos but in all types of markets.
exactly we cannot actually over emphasize the values of trading if you have a good skills in other to invest at the right time.  Investment is a game of skills and if you can train yourself in other to be able to spot opportunities then sky will be your limits on what you can make.  Mining is good but now I have realized that trading is far more profitable compared to mining.
Both are profitable. Wont you consider on having a mining farm which do make passive income without doing nothing?thats the goodness of mining but still profitability would still vary on market prices which we do know it still a risky investment which is normal.I do also believe that trading would really be more profitable but still it do need skills for you to make money.It isn't really simple to make profits on both side. Money and effort would really be always required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

In my sight, trading is much profitable compared to mining, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining it took a long period of time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?
I guess mining is more profitable in the long run but I prefer trading over mining. Unlike trading, mining needs to have a huge capital since you want to have a unit with good specs and runs smoothly to mine efficiently.Also in mining, it consumes huge amount of electricity which in turn can be bad for a beginner miner. Everyone can be a trader,you can start without huge capital and you only need your knowledge in trading to gain profits.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

mining as a promise masked with a fake mask.

because every mining is not easy, with the website at give ease and ease it is the mask of fraud.

hopefully you do not get caught in the scam.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

For me the most profitable in this business is trading exchange although mining is still profitable because in trading exchange business you will be more profitable because of the daily basis unlike in mining not at a same amount of trading exchange do.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

I agree that mining requires not only plenty of time and electricity, but also sophisticated and expensive equipment. But in terms of trading, I can't agree or disagree. In my opinion, it depends on many factors.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

I guess that I’ll agree that generally mining is less profitable then trading. But I also thing the amount of profits which you can get from each of this activities will probably depend on you as a trader/miner.
For example, if you decided to trade, it’s important to find fast and trustworthy exchange. I've just started trading on cex, as I heard they have good liquidity. Well, let's see how everything will go.
And as for mining, I agree with recklessME, it depends. First of all there are two different kinds of mining: hardware and cloud one. And it's true, the first one may turn out to be too expensive. And there are lots of scam cloud mining sites.
Actually, each of this activities has its own pros and cons. 
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

I think that the mining is way more profitable because there is always a chance that the new coin that you're mining will skyrocket.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

In my sight, trading is much profitable compared to mining, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining it took a long period of time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?

In my own opinion, trading will be more profitable because the profit you will earn will be always depending on how long you stay looking at the market prices and trading.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

I think it will depend on the situation. One thing to consider is the skill you have when it comes to trading. Do you have the ability to trade very well during bull and bear market? If you are not good enough in trading then I suggest  to go mining. On the other hand, mining would be profitable of the electricity cost is low in your place. Do you need air cooling for these mining rig to work very well? So what I mean is that you need to assess the good and bad side of both first.
LavernB

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

I think it will depend on the situation. One thing to consider is the skill you have when it comes to trading. Do you have the ability to trade very well during bull and bear market? If you are not good enough in trading then I suggest  to go mining. On the other hand, mining would be profitable of the electricity cost is low in your place. Do you need air cooling for these mining rig to work very well? So what I mean is that you need to assess the good and bad side of both first.

Why not do both?
Trading can cover mining and mining can bring you huge profits from mining new coins that rise quickly. It's a win-win if you can offload obsolete tech quickly.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

To mine crypto is complicated for me and hard to understand  it,  so I prefer to learn about crypto trading which look more easy to to do and to make profit from it. High volatility  of crypto make possible  to earn profit 30% to 100% a month from crypto trading. And also now there are platform that allow to make profit from bearish market of crypto like Bitmex and MT4 platform.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:56:44 AM

for me both is good to generate income defending on the individual which are most capable to them, me i used to do trading while running my mining site, do not involve in hype mining site because that is 100% lose your money. You should need to be contented in small income with 100% sure money than finding hype which is taking huge risk for our money.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

a hard day for trading, unstable bitcoins and altcoin unpredictable movement. Another alternative is mining, but it requires substantial capital to build a rig and buy a VGA.
looking for moment when VGA price falls.
LavernB

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

a hard day for trading, unstable bitcoins and altcoin unpredictable movement. Another alternative is mining, but it requires substantial capital to build a rig and buy a VGA.

You can look but you won't find a cheap GPU for a long time. The GPUs pay off themselves pretty fast.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

You can look but you won't find a cheap GPU for a long time. The GPUs pay off themselves pretty fast.
and the bad thing happened I did not seem to be able to afford it.
$ goes up and this is a heavy blow for my country. the economy is increasingly difficult to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: