Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more profitable trading exchange or mining and why??  (Read 1461 times)
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

In my sight, trading is much profitable compared to mining, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining it took a long period of time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?
I totally agreed on this because mining needs big capital if you really need to explore in this area of profiteering you cant just start with small amount or else it will took you foreve to return investments lol..

While trading is much riskier and must be skilled,lucky. And learnedly to start making some trades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

In my sight, trading is much profitable compared to mining, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining it took a long period of time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?

If I don't want a hassle work I would prefer mining but of course a good tech should always choose the best rigs, less malfunction and in a very good condition then your good to go, also you have to be wise and do some techniques on how will you lessen the electricity bill.

Moreover, if you love trading and you have a good foundation about the inside and out and really knows how to pick good crypto then it will make you a good amount for daily living. The bigger the money you trade the bigger the amount you earn for sure.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

I think both are profitable if you really are into it. Like in trading, if you strive harder and go for day trading you will achieve the amount you want to achieve in within a month. In mining also, you can get that amount you want but would need to buy a lot of things and spend much also to compensate everything.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

I think both are profitable if you really are into it. Like in trading, if you strive harder and go for day trading you will achieve the amount you want to achieve in within a month. In mining also, you can get that amount you want but would need to buy a lot of things and spend much also to compensate everything.

Well, I'm prefer trading since I'm not tech geek.

But every people have their own desire whenever they fit with their selection. I've trade bitcoin almost 4 years but my friend already mine more than 2 years and the result is mining provide more bitcoin !
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

I think the most profitable today is trading because now for the mining results and costs are very high and the results are not too sufficient to cover the losses. better trading alone that proved more profitable.

mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Mining and trading are equally profitable.
1. in the type of mining, can be done manually and how to invest. if by manual of course takes a lot of time and maintenance costs like electricity or maybe spare parts that we use is broken. but now there are many mining companies that provide some kind of stock for us to buy, then they will share the profits according to the capital we invest.
2. on trading activity of course besides capital, we also have strategy to get profit. with fluctuations coin prices in the market, susceptible to losses

Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

I have never done mining either directly or invest in a mining company. I do more trading activities, because in addition to not requiring large capital, trading can I do at any time by often observing the movement of coin prices in exchange market. although the profits are also small, but with the right strategy and moment (luck) I can do it as often as possible.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

I have never done mining either directly or invest in a mining company. I do more trading activities, because in addition to not requiring large capital, trading can I do at any time by often observing the movement of coin prices in exchange market. although the profits are also small, but with the right strategy and moment (luck) I can do it as often as possible.

This so called investing in a mining company is most likely cloud mining, right? Cloud mining is not investing, it's wasting time and money and should not be even given as an example of mining.
If you are considering mining Bitcoin, it's not a viable option right now, but let's say you have enough money to start, trading is a better option/ If anything happens you're able to quickly turn your coins into another coin or fiat money, unlike mining, where you have to auction off your hardware first.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
biboy

Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Practically speaking, they are both profitable as it depends on the person involves in it, if you are good at technical, computers, whatsoever needed in mining then go for mining, if you are good in making short term decision, loves to read market, love numbers, wants to have a daily income then go for trading.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

I think trade is more reasonable. because mining requires some time and cost. good deals in trade.
The costs of mining are fixed. if the price is low you can be harmful. in trade you can save money.

There are so many things you need to consider if you really want to go into mining and that would determine the profitability of the activity itself.

Mining can be as profitable as trading and does not require much effort than setting up your rig. However, when considering the type of gadget for which type of coin as well as electricity, this is what makes the difference.
I choose mining because it is very easy to earn a permanent income from mining that's why I choose mining but it's starting investment is more higher than when compared to other ways of earning,

Duallimit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

This is my example:

If you invest in mining (real mining, not cloud), there is no risks to your funds, except coin price fall. If you are trading, you have a lot more risks to loose all your funds. Next thing, mining do not tie you to the place. You just turn on your PC and\or farm, start mining and go where ever you want. Trading is a hard job that tie you to the place. So it's your choise what's better. I like both.  Cheesy
prismatica007

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

the commercial exchange because the profits are faster than the mining in which you have to invest
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Doing profits in a falling market is not easy. Profit in trading is higher, you can start making money faster than mining, but the risks are much higher.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

I think trade is more reasonable. because mining requires some time and cost. good deals in trade.
The costs of mining are fixed. if the price is low you can be harmful. in trade you can save money.

When you mine, you do not risk ever but you spend the money on the equipment and electricity. Thus, the profits from mining are less than trading profits.
liivii

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Keep in mind that mining needs too much funds to build a system that can mine coins in the market and also electricity is your best enemy here. If you want to earn money while doing nothing but waiting for your mining unit then go and have it but make sure you know things and calculate all the necessary information because there's a lot of people right now that doing mining but they end up losing their money instead of getting profit. So if I were you I will choose trading so that my knowledge about Bitcoin and altcoins would be bigger and bigger as days pass because in trading your skills and strategies will be the one who dictate your income.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

For the long term, I think trading is the most profitable since what you need is skill in trading and the skill you acquire is not limited only to cryptos but in all types of markets.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

You did not ask about that clearly. Is it for short term or long term. If you really want to help community and make good profit in very long term and your electricity bill is not expensive in your country you can be miner and mining coin. But if your electricity bill is expensive its good to trade then moning. But trading have bigger risk then mining.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

For the long term, I think trading is the most profitable since what you need is skill in trading and the skill you acquire is not limited only to cryptos but in all types of markets.
exactly we cannot actually over emphasize the values of trading if you have a good skills in other to invest at the right time.  Investment is a game of skills and if you can train yourself in other to be able to spot opportunities then sky will be your limits on what you can make.  Mining is good but now I have realized that trading is far more profitable compared to mining.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

I do all of them and basically, all of them are profitable if you have patience. mining incomes are very low nowadays, but if you hodl your mined coins you will get very big return, also if you have patience and you can get really good profits from trading. Pls be careful, trading is not only daily trading.You have to learn hodling as well.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

i think mining is not enough profitable comparing with trading. but income from mining is more guaranteed. like there is no chancce to loose huge amount of money by mining. but you can loose all your investment by trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: