Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Read This Before Joining Any Shit Token Air Drops  (Read 1602 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:47:28 AM

you really can't expect airdropped tokens to have value. its easy to buy a domain and protect yourself with ICANN and whois will be protected already. listing the shit token can be easy now with etherdelta and that leaves them the opportunity to dump how much they hold. even if the token will only be worth 1 satoshi but then the dev team having millions, they will keep doing this airdrop tokens because its worth doing, they still can earn thousands of USD.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

A lot of coin devs misuse the term "Airdrop" with their altcoins. Airdrops in general, should never take place soon after the launch of a coin.
Previously, airdrops were generally introduced to compensate for a bug or any other errors of that coin for the hoarders. Nowadays, it looks like a type of free bounty to lure everyone & an opportunity to dump. Devs are becoming greedy. That's all.
pkstevenz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:48:02 AM

Thanks for the breakdown for newbies like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:50:20 AM

An eye opener for me.new in the cryptospace though
Bestly

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:50:47 AM

Wow... This is quite interesting.
Along the line, I have been tempted to think if most of them are actually real; it is alarming the rate at which we hear of airdrops these days.
However, my caveat is this: I have decided NEVER to send ETH to any prior to collecting their airdrops. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, if I would have to spread news about you on my social accounts, follow your update, and still send you some ETH. No!

Thank you for the time to put this together.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

Thanks for the post. Yes I'm noob and after reading this I am errrr a little better lol Smiley
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

Very good post! Thank you for pointing out the way to recognize a scam! I'd never invest on a supposedly airdrop, like give me 0.01 ETH and I'll give you 1. But some are more subtle.

CryptoCarl75

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

Well worth the read. I also found it from the Etherflow ANN. All the "your project is so amazing" posts baffle me, even though I know its devs or SMO agencies. I can't see why without the roadmap and white paper anyone would comment on the future viability of a crypto, but I guess when all your trying to do is convince a newb they are missing something, it works. But it's like hearing a new CPU manufacturer is going to compete with AMD and Intel (who has never built a chip to your knowledge & has no experienced employees in chip manufacturing) and then post comments about how they will take over the entire market, and your "going all in". It's a joke, but there are still people out there who believe Bill Gates will pay for their child's college tuition of they forward his email chain letter to another 30 people! So I'm sure there are people still stupid enough to believe anything in writing on the internet, even bitcointalk spammers and trolls.

Now don't get me wrong I enjoy a good airdrop, it's like finding a penny on the street. It's not worth much, but if you pick up every penny, nickel, dime and quarter you ever see laying around it adds up. So I enjoy joining them, and use the way the project handles themselves for distribution of airdrop, handling of support issues within telegram/discord, and how often they actually post code updates to their repository to determine how viable the coin might eventually be. Github might be confusing for those not into programming, but once you understand what a commit and PR is and how to look at them you have a decent ability to determine how much activity there is, even if its just a simple count of changed lines of code over time, it gives you an idea of how productive the project is trying to be.

Beware and be safe.

CryptoCarl
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

Thanks for you work man! Smiley
forgortor

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:56:22 PM

Thank you for the beautiful and informative article .
 It is too risky to deposit money with airdrops without  researching thoroughly.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:26:30 AM

That's why i don't like to join the airdrop because there are many shit tokens out there, I'm still going for campaign. But thank for this information.
ansi (OP)

Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:26:51 AM

How does that ethereum blue is scam? Did you study about the ethereum blue or you put it in the list because it came from airdrop? I'm with you and your post is right but the ethereum blue is not be considered as shitcoin because it is real project, you can check the whitepaper and the telegram community.
Whether you're noob or still don't get it, just go to EtherDelta & check the Sell order (completed one) & compare those amounts with the amount each user got, you'll differently know what i mean.
A++ topic, this should be pinned.

I came here from your link on Etherflow.  That one rubbed me the wrong way the instant I saw it, with its airdrop that supposedly ended before the topic was posted.  Some kind of mindgame...
Thanks man, i notice that like 90% are out of the range, out of this world lol, they have 0 clue that those scammers are deploying shit tokens on daily basis (3+ shit tokens made daily) YET they keep licking DEV(s) ass for the beg of $0.005 air drop, the 99.99% are in those GREEDY MOFO's pocket.
ansi (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

you really can't expect airdropped tokens to have value. its easy to buy a domain and protect yourself with ICANN and whois will be protected already. listing the shit token can be easy now with etherdelta and that leaves them the opportunity to dump how much they hold. even if the token will only be worth 1 satoshi but then the dev team having millions, they will keep doing this airdrop tokens because its worth doing, they still can earn thousands of USD.
I disagree with you on that part that shit tokens are not valuable (very short term, talking about 1 week then dead), they are worth couple $$$ for noobs who have $0 to invest in other major ICO.

The point i wanna say is the Air Drops are meant to be fair, so the shit tokens dev earn & even noobs do too.

But lately those scammer tend to take it 99.99% in their pocket with FAE Air drops, no spreadsheets & soon, even some of them start the ANN saying the Air Drop 1 closed already haha & that it was published first in " Twitter " (you got the point).

These scammers are becoming so damn greedy that 99.99% of the those shit tokens are not even worth to fill that form for.

YEAH i totally agree with you, that black hat they are using is making them load & i mean loads of ETH on weekly & monthly bass, that's a sure thing.
ansi (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:35:44 AM

Well worth the read. I also found it from the Etherflow ANN. All the "your project is so amazing" posts baffle me, even though I know its devs or SMO agencies. I can't see why without the roadmap and white paper anyone would comment on the future viability of a crypto, but I guess when all your trying to do is convince a newb they are missing something, it works. But it's like hearing a new CPU manufacturer is going to compete with AMD and Intel (who has never built a chip to your knowledge & has no experienced employees in chip manufacturing) and then post comments about how they will take over the entire market, and your "going all in". It's a joke, but there are still people out there who believe Bill Gates will pay for their child's college tuition of they forward his email chain letter to another 30 people! So I'm sure there are people still stupid enough to believe anything in writing on the internet, even bitcointalk spammers and trolls.

Now don't get me wrong I enjoy a good airdrop, it's like finding a penny on the street. It's not worth much, but if you pick up every penny, nickel, dime and quarter you ever see laying around it adds up. So I enjoy joining them, and use the way the project handles themselves for distribution of airdrop, handling of support issues within telegram/discord, and how often they actually post code updates to their repository to determine how viable the coin might eventually be. Github might be confusing for those not into programming, but once you understand what a commit and PR is and how to look at them you have a decent ability to determine how much activity there is, even if its just a simple count of changed lines of code over time, it gives you an idea of how productive the project is trying to be.

Beware and be safe.

CryptoCarl
I enjoyed reading your post, rally enjoyed it coz you said it all.

YEAH i have 0 accusation against shit token been shit tokens, actually like i said they are profitable for noobs as they should learn about cryptos, it helps them a lot.

My point is that they become too damn greedy that even noobs can earn one single $1.00 with the latest air drops, i totally know that those scammers wanna make some $$$, but they used to share part of that with noobs, now they totally want it for themselves with fake air drops & so on, so i had to expose the shit out of them in every single opportunity i find.

I have nothing against a shit token making a FAIR air drop, but butt shitty with fake air drop would differently pisses me off.
jvgonzalo

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:10:58 AM

As the title states

We all know that those popping uptoken here & there are 99.99% of them nothing more than shit tokens. BUT we all know that even shit tokens can be profitable (used to be actually).

So here is the Main Features to NOW 100% it's a shit token that worth 0, doesn't even worth your time filling that form or joining his telegram or following his twitter.

Easy Steps, if the DEV(s) asks you this, it's 99.99% SCAM Shit Tokens worth $0.00:
1 - Follow this or that shit token Twitter + ReTweet this or that.
2 - Join our Telegram channel.
3 - Fill the form.
4 - He doesn't mention the amount which every user will get.
5 - He sent you like 10 or 50, may be 100 if he's " generous " enough out of like 21.000.000 or 5.000.000 total supply.
6 - Says that you " should " buy while it's " undervalued " (i LMAO whenever i see that).
7 - Never make an instant spreadsheet to know whether you're in or not, not talking about later spreadsheets, coz 99% of them are fake.

Now, let's see you're already NOOB & you got in, but not LUCKY enough to get them for FREE & wanna invest (lol on that thought of investment in shit tokens).

Here is the key features to KNOW it's 100% SCAM Shit Token:
1 - Go to EtherDelta & check the Sell Wall, if there is SELL order that are like 5x or 10x the amount each user got in the air drop, NEVER, & i say NEVER invest one single dime from your own pocket, COZ those SELL orders are DEV's GREEDY MOFO SELL orders.

2 - You have 0 chances against those 5x or 10x orders the amount you receive, you can't compete with that, & that's the key of his strategy, making things looks " legitimate " by faking the air drop (with small amounts for each user, that's what he's doing lately).

3 - He'll say at certain stage, usually before/after Air Drop 1 asking you to buy it by sending this or that amount of ETH to AVOID spammers (loooooooool).

4 - Also that Holder program (muahahahahaha) that's the funniest part of all of them.

I hope you NOOBS learned now, those keys are what makes any shit token " SHIT " no matter what they claim otherwise.

Shit tokens Who Have The Same DEV With The SAME LaME & Boring strategy:

OMG+: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403389 (Already deleted his shitty ANN coz it's the shittiest among all of them haha, so he started a new ANN)
Ethereum X: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372592
Ethereum Green: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2333742.0
Ethereum Blue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2279214.0
Crypto Mark: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345422.0
MYBET TOKEN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398688
Ethereum Core: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2394599.0
LiteCoin Dark: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349372.0

i can't name them all, it will take ages, BUT you got the point. If any of those Shit Tokens (now or in the future) have that same pattern, they are 100% SCAM & not worth even you filling that form.

Example Of Dumping Diarrhea by That Scamy Greedy MOFO Dev
LiteCoin Dark:

Example Of Dumping Diarrhea by That Scamy Greedy MOFO Dev

Ethereum X:

thank you very much for this insurance information will be very helpful when investing in any crytomoneda

billysunday2000

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

I get bored and just fill out air drop forms for shit tokens. I now have a colletcion of shit tokens - but most would cost more to send than what they are worth - so they are DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Never buy shit tokens - there is no developement team - the contract is just copying and paste from other contract and renamed etc.  Some shit tokens are soo shitty - you can not even send them as they fail.
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:12:15 PM

Could you please give an advice about when is the most advantage time to sell those shit coin? Right after the tokens distributed or we should wait like one or two days first?

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
ansi (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

Could you please give an advice about when is the most advantage time to sell those shit coin? Right after the tokens distributed or we should wait like one or two days first?
From a personal experience, 99% of them are better get dumped as soon as you get them, the 1% deserve to be hold for couple days to 15 days if they have " ghost team " that seems active enough with daily interesting updates (of course updates compared to other shit tokens updates).
ansi (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:22:07 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 11:04:36 PM by ansi

NO SEGWIT2X: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2425179.560

His Newly made thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433729
As You Can See This Low Life Scammer (B2X Bitcoin Segwit 2x) Has His thread " Moderated " Deleted My Post Couple Minutes Later from Exposing His SCAM:

_Personal_Messages_Index.png[/img]
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

I get bored and just fill out air drop forms for shit tokens. I now have a colletcion of shit tokens - but most would cost more to send than what they are worth - so they are DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Never buy shit tokens - there is no developement team - the contract is just copying and paste from other contract and renamed etc.  Some shit tokens are soo shitty - you can not even send them as they fail.

True that and I have seen majority of the shitcoins in that part of the forum to be copy pastes of other such shitcoins. Its funny how people join these airdrops even after realizing that the last one was a shittoken and the next one is another clone-copy of that shitoken. It a pile load of shit if you ask me  Grin

If you have got some airdropped shittokens you might have to wait - because the early birds will dump it on some decentralized exchange like EtherDelta and the price will drop. However sell them as early as you can or wait for the next pump and then dump it all. Never ever think about looking back to that asset again.

B2X Bitcoin Segwit 2x: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2425179.560

As You Can See This Low Life Scammer (B2X Bitcoin Segwit 2x) Has His thread " Moderated " Deleted My Post Couple Minutes Later from Exposing His SCAM:
_Personal_Messages_Index.png[/img]

Yeah I saw that yesterday and as usual some shitposters have be flocking that thread already with begging hands hoping to get some shitdrops.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x