Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Strawbabies' Signature Campaign Management!  (Read 1135 times)
Strawbabies (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:49:41 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:14:30 PM by Strawbabies

We now offer our services to all ICO/Companys that are in need of campaign managers

Signatures
We have designers that can create your signature      
at competitive prices

Youtube and facebook campaigns
Coming soon

I'm able to manage a campaign with 50 to 500 participants.
All posts are checked multiple times a day to make sure they are compliant and they are posting in the correct topic

You will need to provide me with rules you want your participants to abide by.
You will have to provide me a maximum amount of participants you would like in your campaign.
I will create the thread for you and you will need to approve it before we post it.
Before your thread is posted you will have to send me the bitcoin or ETH before the thread live

We manage my campaigns very strictly.
Any participant that gets caught breaking any of my rules will be removed from my campaigns without any pay.
They will be added to my list and won't be able to participate in any upcoming campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:52:44 PM

Nice to see that you have made a thread at last, for your management skills. Highly recommend Signature Campaign Manager.

Regards
~tweetbit

HODL
@unyil

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:04:07 PM

At its emergence as a newbie who manages signature campaigns without using escrow, but you have survived a good struggle. Now you've become a great manager, I'll recommend you to your service. Good Luck! Wink
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

Have worked with him in more than two campaigns, i can really say that he is one of the best managers that i have even worked with. he is always checking on the spreadsheets and he really kicks out those guys who are breaking the rules, i really suggest him if you are looking to start a new campaign.
Maybe he is the first guy that i see who has been managing campaigns with more than 200 participants at once, he is a good manager at all.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:13:26 AM

I'll wait for your next ico campaign sir straw, I'm your loyal worker Wink.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:22:17 AM

I speak for myself and a good part of the Brazilian forum community that Strawbabies is one of the best managers of the forum.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:23:53 AM

Your are the best campaign manager I have worked with..More power and more success to you as a campaign manager.
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

Thanks guys  Roll Eyes
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:48:21 PM

Strawbabies one of the best campaign manager on this forum, you have managed a campaign comprises of over 200 participants, but yet managed it well.
I have worked with you before and I am ready to work with you again any time any day you gat my trust.
Goodluck and stay focused.
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:41:43 AM

Strawbabies one of the best campaign manager on this forum, you have managed a campaign comprises of over 200 participants, but yet managed it well.
I have worked with you before and I am ready to work with you again any time any day you gat my trust.
Goodluck and stay focused.

Thank you for the feedback! Smiley
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:17:23 PM

Have worked with him in more than two campaigns, i can really say that he is one of the best managers that i have even worked with. he is always checking on the spreadsheets and he really kicks out those guys who are breaking the rules, i really suggest him if you are looking to start a new campaign.
Maybe he is the first guy that i see who has been managing campaigns with more than 200 participants at once, he is a good manager at all.

your right man sir strawbabies have a word of honor i'm work with him before he is great manager being a newbie member in bitcointalk

good luck sir; i will wait again to work with you in your next project.

Thank you for your feedback! Smiley
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:24:45 PM

Another shit service that bitcointalk needs to get rid off.Man ,the fuck You know about signature campaigns or constructive posts ? Hiring a bunch of shit posting Army is not what you call managing a signature campaign.Im pretty sure you’d also be providing ICO thread pump services.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:17:12 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 08:05:08 PM by ReLieD

Let me tell you something about this guy , he just come outta no where with a high paying Campaign that was paying after the end of ICO so many people didn't trust him and few gave him negative trust as well. But Later he turned out to pay everyone and then people started trusting him . He managed few successful campaigns and now people wait to join his Campaign ! After yahoo , I guess people prefer to join his Campaigns .
+1 for Strawbabies

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
alexiscoin.co

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:52:45 PM

Could you PM me your price and details?
We are looking for twitter campaign service.

Regards
ReLieD

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

Let me tell you something about this guy , he just come outta no where with a high paying Campaign that was paying after the end of ICO so many people didn't trust him and few gave him negative trust as well. But Later he turned out to pay everyone and then people started trusting me . He managed few successful campaigns and now people wait to join his Campaign ! After yahoo , I guess people prefer to join his Campaigns .
+1 for Strawbabies

Wait a minute, you just admitted you are an alternate account of Strawbabies.

Let me tell you something about this guy , he just come outta no where with a high paying Campaign that was paying after the end of ICO so many people didn't trust him and few gave him negative trust as well. But Later he turned out to pay everyone and then people started trusting me .

Reporting.  Cool
Just a typo . Grow up please !

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ReLieD

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

Let me tell you something about this guy , he just come outta no where with a high paying Campaign that was paying after the end of ICO so many people didn't trust him and few gave him negative trust as well. But Later he turned out to pay everyone and then people started trusting me . He managed few successful campaigns and now people wait to join his Campaign ! After yahoo , I guess people prefer to join his Campaigns .
+1 for Strawbabies

Wait a minute, you just admitted you are an alternate account of Strawbabies.

Let me tell you something about this guy , he just come outta no where with a high paying Campaign that was paying after the end of ICO so many people didn't trust him and few gave him negative trust as well. But Later he turned out to pay everyone and then people started trusting me .

Reporting.  Cool
Just a typo . Grow up please !

A typo is misspelling/grammar error.

You do not write "me" instead of someone else. You got caught and have been reported.
Sure go ahead. Let's see who listens to your bullshit .

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:18:31 PM

Guys, please stay on topic

This OP for advertising my services and nothing more
Chair ee law

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

Strawbabies is my very first campaign manager when i started to this forum. He really did excellent job. I look forward to his more campaign again in the future.
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

I am currently managing two campaigns, and there are 5 slots open if anyone is interested! Smiley
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:24:16 PM

Excellent,Good luck and wish you bright future.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: