Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having problems transfering money to ebit  (Read 379 times)
pjmis (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:13:57 PM

Hello, I am trying to order machines from http://miner.ebang.com.cn/en/products.html. But, I am having problems with the transfer.

My bank is RBC in Canada. As they require a first and last name and address. To send a international money transfer in USD. Problem is Ivy can only provide a business name recipient. Has anyone else figured out how to send money to them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pjmis (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

Is it Ivy King, as her skype ID. Than Address 388 WENSAN ROAD HANGZHOU. City HANGZHOU. Swift BKCHCNBJ910. BENEFICIARY:ZHEJIANG EBANG COMMUNICATION CO.,LTD skip this?
ACCOUNT NO.:361058358231 (US DOLLAR ) Than this account?

Thank you for your help guys. 
Eshtar123

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:39:02 AM

Currently in talks with Ivy, did you order go smoothly?
pjmis (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:01:26 PM

Yes, everything is perfect! Delivers quickly, just gotta worry about the import tax on the declared amount. At least I did here in Canada.
Eshtar123

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:29:49 AM

Yes, everything is perfect! Delivers quickly, just gotta worry about the import tax on the declared amount. At least I did here in Canada.
Did you have any issues with customs? Just got a notification from Fedex that it's stuck without a commercial invoice.
pjmis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

Did you have any issues with customs? Just got a notification from Fedex that it's stuck without a commercial invoice.

Mine had a commercial invoice. So, I had to pay an extra $103.50 per box. Might be inside the box? Id call Fedex. The only thing I can say is they allowed me to pay cash on delivery and Fedex got it through customs for me because I called them minutes after Fedex had a import problem. If you are not in Canada, this might be different for you.
pjmis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:45:45 PM

Mine had a commercial invoice. So, I had to pay an extra $103.50 per box. Might be inside the box? Id call Fedex. The only thing I can say is they allowed me to pay cash on delivery and Fedex got it through customs for me because I called them minutes after Fedex had a import problem. If you are not in Canada, this might be different for you.

Get on it quick, might be a possibility Fedex can receive the missing paperwork. But the longer it waits one might run into a issue of it being returned, not sure on those details tho. But Id Google Fedex Customer support. See what happened, if its the case write down a fax number or somewhere to send missing paperwork to get it cleared. Contact Ivy, ask her to fax or send the missing paperwork. Usually they would be able to. Once customs has the paperwork they should clear it through. Than you might run into import tax, so its safe to say have more than a hundred somewhere to pay for the box. Credit card works, or they did cash on delivery for me here in Canada. Just a couple of thoughts. Hoped it helped.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: