Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][Signature] 🔥💥 Angel Token ICO 🔥💥 up to $150/week in BTC  (Read 21877 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

Thank for updates info.
So it is not possible to change Btc payment address while signature camp running.
For this week campaign, are counting post will starting by today?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:10:56 PM

EDIT:
I found the section of the spreadsheet which seems to indicate payments were made (??)

If payments were made please ask to update here:
Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Status == PNYC   ||   Payment not yet confirmed

(Original post)
I spent over ten minutes reading the last 5 pages of this thread. To assist in my research paper on modern ICO's please tell me:
Did they pay anyone yet?

That's already moved. Check the last page of the thread and see my update there.

I can confirm i got payment late Tuesday night. I even posted it on here somewhere lol.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

when will you add the account to the spreadsheet?
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

Hi guys! With the ICO now live, we are full and will only be accepting new participants here and there, as others leave from the campaign.

Thank you!

This Wednesday we are making the payments to the week that just ended (and retroactive posts, if there are any).

A few participants wrote to us privately about a change of payment addresses, unfortunately this won't be possible.

Hey AngelSupport!

I understand that it's full, but as you said "we are full and will only be accepting new participants here and there, as others leave from the campaign." -> Bolded text only: "We will be accepting new participants, as others leave the campaign".

I love that attitude! And you know what I love even more? A campaign participant who doesn't follow the rules, potentially allowing me to join the campaign!
And... I found one! In the Full Member list, number 402, ( name: 949miner and profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218267 ) carries the wrong signature. He carries a signature for an other Bounty Campaign (BitLogic).

I thought that if I'd ask kindly, I could take his spot... So here we go: "Can I take 949miner's spot? Please?"

Thanks a lot for your understanding & efforts to make this campaign great again!

PS: I applied a one/two pages back. But you said it was full, but I have a good reason to still be able to join!  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
kimmanuel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:26:57 PM

The Angeltoken sale was at 12.00, until what time can it be bought ?? The deadline is over What is the minimum value?
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:23:58 AM

Bitcointalk Username:  kokobaba880
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1172132;sa=showPosts
BTC Address:  13o5rb5D6LKBRkXJtNBekHRAJXFe2BxZuj
Current post count: 40

i want to join this campaign

cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

>>Bitcointalk Username: cupic
>>Rank: Member
>>Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=571247
>>BTC Address: 3KF5d1zRc6QZaTEYLmRaTdgdfZRJRGKDm7
>>Current post count: 108
AngelSupport

Activity: 89

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:09:04 AM

Hi guys! With the ICO now live, we are full and will only be accepting new participants here and there, as others leave from the campaign.

Thank you!

This Wednesday we are making the payments to the week that just ended (and retroactive posts, if there are any).

A few participants wrote to us privately about a change of payment addresses, unfortunately this won't be possible.

Hey AngelSupport!

I understand that it's full, but as you said "we are full and will only be accepting new participants here and there, as others leave from the campaign." -> Bolded text only: "We will be accepting new participants, as others leave the campaign".

I love that attitude! And you know what I love even more? A campaign participant who doesn't follow the rules, potentially allowing me to join the campaign!
And... I found one! In the Full Member list, number 402, ( name: 949miner and profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218267 ) carries the wrong signature. He carries a signature for an other Bounty Campaign (BitLogic).

I thought that if I'd ask kindly, I could take his spot... So here we go: "Can I take 949miner's spot? Please?"

Thanks a lot for your understanding & efforts to make this campaign great again!

PS: I applied a one/two pages back. But you said it was full, but I have a good reason to still be able to join!  Wink

We'll have a look, thank you. We will update the spreadsheet later today but seeing the attention to details and your willingness to participate in this Campaign, I have no choice but to approve you.  Wink

Please note that some categories won't count, I see that you have a few posts in those. I trust you'll post in the bigger ones.

Thank you!

AngelSupport

Activity: 89

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

The Angeltoken sale was at 12.00, until what time can it be bought ?? The deadline is over What is the minimum value?
The ICO is open until December 19th or until we sell out, whichever comes first.

The current bonus is still very high, at 507%.

There is no minimum investment required no. The price for one Angel Token is 0.00079 ETH so I guess that is practically the minimum investment.

However, since you are sending funds to a fairly advanced smart contract there is a significant gas cost of a few dollars or so, therefore I think practically any investment of less than say 0.01 ($47 or so at the current price) is probably not really worth it for most people.

Just be aware of the 10,000 token minimum limit in order to get dividends and be part of the private investment community.

If you are new to crypto it is important to always read the white paper before investing so you understand the structure and how everything works.

phreakk

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

Thank you!

Hey AngelSupport!

PS: I applied a one/two pages back. But you said it was full, but I have a good reason to still be able to join!  Wink

We'll have a look, thank you. We will update the spreadsheet later today but seeing the attention to details and your willingness to participate in this Campaign, I have no choice but to approve you.  Wink

Please note that some categories won't count, I see that you have a few posts in those. I trust you'll post in the bigger ones.

Thank you!

Sure, my Angelic friend. Thanks a lot for your consideration  Cheesy

I will definitely try posting in the other categories some more. I've been inactive on Bitcointalk for a while and saw that most categories consisted out of huge spam threads.
Still trying to figure out what are the categories the most posts I like are in. I'm trying to avoid the large spam threads, which gets hard at some point.

Thanks a lot for your response and attention  Kiss

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:57:44 PM

Bitcointalk Username: felicita
Bitcointalk profile URL:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=493181
BTC Address: 1weed7y7ZcQYRxSAnjn3cmRMbatLj3g8j
Current post count: 1903
Janinjo11

Activity: 238

Janinjo tips

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:28:32 PM

Hello I would like to join this signature campaign

Bitcointalk Username: Janinjo11
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1173557;sa=statPanel
BTC Address: 17cdMCWfubVLxQf1QwaPqpzvLs6hFrqTeS
Current post count: 76
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

When we'll receive payment? Who are the winner for 2 weeks?

Signature for rent
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

Hi I would like to join this signature campaign.

Bitcointalk Username: odakorlina
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1231888;sa=forumProfile
BTC Address: 3MP4zi8veosKdErP8sa9uyznTtvf8GYmbQ
Current post count: 32

Please consider my application. Thanks and advance.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:29:15 AM

When we'll receive payment? Who are the winner for 2 weeks?

If you are referring to the weekly post count then that should be by tonight or tomorrow morning. As far as the best post contest i have seen anything about that. I personally have not seen op on in a bit.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:19:05 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 06:15:05 AM by pratik009

Bitcointalk Username: pratik009
Bitcointalk profile URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1133846
BTC Address:1JDoEcTfMEQAbdPPnK56rHBD82T6jspk2u
Current post count:171
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:48:15 AM

Hello LLEC, and the rest of the campaign managers.

I'm wondering why i was deleted from the spreadsheet... I got my payment in the first week and did my posts for the 2nd week, and now suddenly my line on the sheet is blank (there is no comment, im not added to the denied or fire section, nothing...). I would like to hear some feedback from you.

Feel free to delete this post once this is settled.

streetlight

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:20:22 AM

"I AM ON YOUR "MAYBE LIST" BUT I HAVE CREATED SOME NEW QUALITY POSTS AND WOULD LIKE TO RE-APPLY."

Bitcointalk Username: streetlight
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182113
BTC Address: 1Q2TnN1K3b7C6BbyLfpcbAT8Ya9MJn9uzv
Current post count: 140
lostinbtc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:08:06 AM

how was the ICO?
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:30:01 AM

Hey! Thanks for having me on your campaign, however i'd like to leave it now. Please let me know after post counting for last week has been done and i'll remove my signature. Thank you.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: