Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin versus other offline currencies  (Read 12700 times)
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

As a NEWBIE, how would you explain bitcoin as against other offline currencies?
Which one has more market value and why do you think so ?

Bitcoin compare to offline currencies was much better than to them because the volatility was very aggressive then Gold and Currencies are. That's why bitcoin surpass the value of Gold due to of this things.
SerMeric

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

You shouldn't consider today's figures to compare the currencies. Because it's an investment, History and Forecast is the measure. Offline currency values depend on the politics -like stock share values depending on the company's share of the market- If you're around 25-30 y.o. and reading a little bit history, you don't need to be a genius or something to understand that world politics are messed up and 'something' is about to f-*k up the world economy.

Cryptocurrency and decentralised economies are the key to survive.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

I think bitcoin will be a fast transaction in the market because bitcoin  has a different from others bitcoin is have online transaction easy and no hassle unlike other offline currencies in the market that transact many days or months that many people dont like therefor people like now the bitcoin as they money transaction its easy way.
While making a comparison in between bitcoin and other regular currencies, we can treat this bitcoin just like a super currency having lot of advantages over the regular currency.

The best thing of having bitcoin is that it is not only a money but is also the best way of investing your money to make some good amount of profit as well. Other than this, it sort is increasing tremendously unlike other currencies.
In my opinion comparison of bitcoin with other offline currencies is not at all possible, because the facilities provided by the online system of crypto currencies at this early stage are much more than what offline currencies are offering.

The best thing about bitcoin among all is its 24/7 availability and and its transfer system. Just because of these two features, the banking system has seen really low transactions among the countries because people have adapted to bitcoin.

You are right they are different and there is no comparison of bitcoin with other currencies now bitcoin is rapidly increasing in price and value. So I am sure someday bitcoin will beat all other currency if they are comparing bitcoin with them. I trust bitcoin and I know in future bitcoin will be the world currency. I am waiting for the decision of other crypto industry that what they will decide about bitcoin value and price.
I go for offline currency which is more popular and the stability of its value in a sense of what you see is what you get. Yes the bitcoin is too high value right now and popular in many country, but think about online currency. What if someone hack all bitcoin in just a little click ( too many God like hacker on our time ) , do you think it's more convenient when someone stole all you effort in bitcoin community. Just adding some sort of thinking.
i do understand your doubts on bitcoin of hacking incident but i would say it would really need to take how many years for it to happen which quantum computers would really able to affect bitcoin. Comparing it on offline currencies then i would say fiat would really be still no. 1 no matter what and bitcoin is just really an alternative digital currency not only benefiting on its actual usage but also on the opportunity on making money.
There is a huge difference in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because most of the people are investing only in bitcoin and the reason is high margin of profit. There is no comparison between bitcoin and any other currency. Now many people are investing in ETH, LTC, Ripple but bitcoin has its own value in the market. No doubt bitcoins the king of cryptocurrency world and will remain the king forever.
Yes, Bitcoin is considered as the mother of all cryptocurrency’s and it has become the center of all other alts as the prices of alts change as the price of bitcoin changes so they are related to bitcoin and the value too. Bitcoin has a very high value which no other crypto currency can gain easily it has already reached a new level of value and every investor in bitcoin is earning a good amount of profit.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

in this situation i think bitcoin is not more flexible than offline currencies, and i think offline currencies is more flexible than bitcoin, because you can use the offline currencies everytime and every merchant that you see and i think you only use the bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies in online activity

Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

Bitcoin is the main and first crypto currency to have its own stand and vision. Bitcoin is the father of all coins no matter what they say bitcoin now overpasses gold when it comes to growth of interest. As of now there is no greater project than bitcoin.
It was very pretentious to say that no project that had happened would have passed btc. Many people thought that gold silver and iron would be a form of trading for the rest of their lives, but here comes the paper notes, cheaper, easier to make, and abundant material.

Today btc goes beyond that and offers several things that no currency has, but as an adept the theory that humans are evolutionary beings surely in the distant future we will find others to transfer values.
The most basic difference in between bitcoin and all other offline currencies is that none of the offline currency is having this much increase in the market value and that too in this much short span of time the way bitcoin is doing. In addition to this, all the offline currencies do not need to have an internet connection for performing any kind of transaction while bitcoin does. Moreover, bitcoin is also the best way of making more money.

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

In explaining BTC, I guess it is better to read the whitepaper of Satoshi (because even I can't explain the technical details of it)
Fiat have existed for more than a hundred years yet we all know that the supply and the making of fiat is controlled by the central banks (if they want to make a modification and a change of features in fiat you can) and BTC on the other hand is not controllable and you cant mint another BTC nor change its supply because it has been written in the day it was born, just like gold (digital version).
Unlike fiats who are controlled by some really rich dudes the only thing that can control the BTC is the whales right now (not really control but create a wave of prices), but this will be stagnant in the next few years.
That's only the major comparison of BTC VS Fiat thing.
Centralized = fiat
Decentralized = BTC
Basic yet very important in terms of privacy, safety, and freedom.

avi007

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

Using Bitcoin doesn’t require revealing any identifying information and yet all transactions are public and available in blockchain for anyone to investigate. Cash can also be partially anonymous if you resort to cash only transaction which can work if you do business locally or use often illegal transaction systems

Bitcoin can be mined by anyone with the help of specialized  hardware but we can't mint money or cash unless we are the Government.
dysbulias01

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Hi,welcome to bitcoin ..

For me , bitcoin is best trading to invest on market value.

Because, for many reason

First you can arrange  money as you wish to spend. It's easy to use.

Second, you control your profit to keep , to sell or to leave.. you can watch your transaction every second as your free time.

Third, you dont need to sign contract or wait time to convert your digital coin to cash..

Fourth , you can get information about bitcoin in anytime& anywhere. You can free join with bitcoin forums, you can manage your transaction by yourself....

I think it's really good methode in value markets
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Bitcoin is very different from the real currency, the real currency is supported by the government and the world bank so its value very rarely decline unless there are conflicts or other problems within a country. Bitcoin prices are influenced by demand and demand so much that Bitcoin has a high price compared to the previous year.
Yeah you are right. There is a lot of difference between offline currency and bitcoin. Bitcoin has no physical existence and believing is not so easy and real currency is easily acceptable to everyone. Bitcoin is not only usable currency; it is also a very profitable coin business.

You can make as much money as you invest in bitcoin, while real currency is only currency and you can use it for your daily needs.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

Bitcoin is very different from the real currency, the real currency is supported by the government and the world bank so its value very rarely decline unless there are conflicts or other problems within a country. Bitcoin prices are influenced by demand and demand so much that Bitcoin has a high price compared to the previous year.
Yeah you are right. There is a lot of difference between offline currency and bitcoin. Bitcoin has no physical existence and believing is not so easy and real currency is easily acceptable to everyone. Bitcoin is not only usable currency; it is also a very profitable coin business.

You can make as much money as you invest in bitcoin, while real currency is only currency and you can use it for your daily needs.
The fact that I banya connected in general crypto and real money, because they in my opinion perform very different functions and intended for their use. If we take into account Bitcoin, then despite its popularity among the society, Bitcoin still remains a crypto currency and currency for a certain society of people, and I would not stand up for the general use of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is not a means of payment, but a means for investment and to store their finances.
Zardonik

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

Compared to other offline currencies, who has more market value and why do you think so?
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Bitcoin is the main and first crypto currency to have its own stand and vision. Bitcoin is the father of all coins no matter what they say bitcoin now overpasses gold when it comes to growth of interest. As of now there is no greater project than bitcoin.
It was very pretentious to say that no project that had happened would have passed btc. Many people thought that gold silver and iron would be a form of trading for the rest of their lives, but here comes the paper notes, cheaper, easier to make, and abundant material.

Today btc goes beyond that and offers several things that no currency has, but as an adept the theory that humans are evolutionary beings surely in the distant future we will find others to transfer values.
The most basic difference in between bitcoin and all other offline currencies is that none of the offline currency is having this much increase in the market value and that too in this much short span of time the way bitcoin is doing. In addition to this, all the offline currencies do not need to have an internet connection for performing any kind of transaction while bitcoin does. Moreover, bitcoin is also the best way of making more money.

It is not only the increase in the market value of bitcoin which is making this bitcoin more valuable and different from the rest of the regular currencies. Other than this, the thing which is helping bitcoin to make this much fame is that you can use this bitcoin not only as a currency but you can also treat it as a way of investing of money as well. In fact, people are primarily using it for that purpose and are making a huge amount of money.
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Bitcoin has its advantages and drawbacks, and the alcoins have their advantages and drawbacks. Bitcoin is a reference currency, but there are a number of other coins that lack the disadvantages of bitcoin
hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:53:38 AM

I have been asking myself beforehand how do I discovered bitcoin investments now than any other currencies available since my birth. It is because cryptocurrency is for the masses and not for oligarchs that Is dominating the entire stock market for they’re greediness. It’s a reality that we won’t never understood until now if Blockchain technology destroyed that perception that investing is for the riches and the kings.

It is the ultimate opposite to gold and fiat and the opportunity it bring to ordinary person is higher.

I agree all of your statement pinpoint  about bitcoin,that this is created not only for those riches  or oligarch people but for the  commodity of entire nation.bitcoin is belong  for entire humanity and not for the interest of selected people,who's  interest to make them more riches.if we compare the bitcoin to the other offline currencies there must be different in terms of benefits and profits,because in offline currencies your interest is fixed unlike in  bitcoin your profit is unfixable  because your profit is depend on the  value  of bitcoin in exchange market,or maybe if one time investment if your luckiest person  you must get riches in one trading investment in altcoins.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

Bitcoin versus other offline currencies, I think bitcoin will definitely win this. Just right now, the bitcoin is still dominating compare to other currencies or even alternative coins/tokens. Also, bitcoin is in demand this past days around the world as the concept or ability to transferring fast, less effort and time consuming. Even if the bitcoin is liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, I see this as a advantage for good cause. I think the value goes down but can go back again to the top because many company/countries is depend now in bitcoin. What do you think?
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

Extensive research is what will cut these, a newbie wants to learn so give him the forum, give him the proper references and explain him the blockchain. If ever he will deny all of your efforts and don't still believe in the blockchain then so be it.

Of course the fiat still have the largest market value, but BTC is catching up, I think in the next 5 years, it will already surpassed the Dollar reserve, why? Global adoption man, fiat has been here for about a hundred or thousand years, IF bTC will be adopted by as many of us, he will dethrone fiat that easily and governments, banks businessman and laws will try to not let that happen.
Bitcoin has a lot of competitors, as well as with the exact opposite Bitcoin is a competitor for many currencies. You are a bit mistaken about the banking system and the government, because all these structures are very quickly oriented in real modern conditions. The government is most likely the world leader of Bitcoin in order to have control over the income of users, just as banks can earn their president with the help of crypto currency.

How can you say that? Because the only thing that I'm seeing that is controlling the market now are the crypto whales, and I doubt that government are behind that because in the first place they don't recognize this technology and some don't still recognize this. I don't know how many files out there under the table of BTC but I think government have very little amount of when it comes to BTC.

Well there are really great projects, the biggest project right now is the force that is driving the BTC the blockchain and I think the biggest are the newly ones because BTC is already here. And I heard that Litecoin surpassed BTC this saturday.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

currently bitcoin has a very good investment value but it is possible for a comparison between bitcoin and fiat in general. because for now everyone still needs fiat for the means of transaction.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

I think that all bitcoins will lose all crypto currency one by one because bitcoin only has the highest rate and value in all the coins.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

Bitcoin has plenty of room for improvement in the blockchain, gold and other currencies. The advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin come from the Internet, which makes it easier to trade, but on the other hand, intangible, digital cryptocurrency! Some other currency, gold means that you can see it with my own eyes, and his hands to keep it, that's why many people still don't like COINS, because they want to is a tangible asset!

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:46:27 AM

Well as time goes on I think.. bitcoin now certainly looks increasingly used by many people and more popular to all the different corners of each country.
As a supply and demand levels are increasing and this was can be appear to be more popular among many people, this could be lead to the more people are more tending to bitcoin / this digital currency than regular currencies (offline currencies) for profit by investing, trading, mining, businesses, and other efforts that more easier to earn money with an internet connection without having to get out from the house and having sweat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: