Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy?  (Read 646 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:35:19 AM

Hi, I am pretty new to altcoins and trading and I was wondering which are the best places to buy.
There are some major and safe sites to begin with?

If you wanna buy ETH or litecoin then you can buy it on coinbase it is one of the best exchange around the world or the other altcoins you can buy at krajen and poliniex exchanges you can convert your fiat into any altcoin.But i wanna suggest you something if you are new to trading it is better to start with bitcoin because altcoin trading is much more complicated than bitcoin trading the price of altcoin are highly unstable no one know when the price will fall or rise.So think before you get into the altcoin trading.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
riffaz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:59:20 AM

if you want to buy bitcoin or etherium with credit card : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCw0iv-i3tM

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

My friends told me that it is safer to buy in Bittrex and or in Poloniex. You might want to try those sites, too, although there are lots of exchanges that are now putting up their names in the net. And, I haven't started doing trading yet. Just be vigilant and be smart in trading your coins.

27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

Hi, I am pretty new to altcoins and trading and I was wondering which are the best places to buy.

I personally trade in Bittrex and Poloniex! For Europeans in terms of altcoins here are convenient conditions. Although the largest exchange Bitfinexis the largest in terms of trading volume, but here the conditions for verification are higher and instead of the etherium LTC is the main currency after BTC

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:25:56 AM

I love much to trade my coins on  Bitrex and polenix because people can exchange any of their coins such as bitcoin and altcoins easily.Most of people uses to go with the bittrex exchange because there are  always new coins comes for trading.Also Bitrex conduct compliance audits on all new coin launches, ensuring that their users have the information they need to make informed trades.Next one is polinex because Poloniex is a pure crypto to crypto exchange based in the United State.And third one is also ether delta but it is mostly for the icos, for the people who want just sell their icos tokens on listings.

cramblimp

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:50 AM

For me, the best trading site that I've experienced is (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/), because I am pretty sure that it is a legit trading site. There is much time that I'm using this and not yet experiencing some kind of issues. However, in terms of security, it is also safe. Once you have already created your account, you can start trading and once you have logged in your account you have to verify it with your email address.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

The more days the exchanger sites are more available I guess, I suggest that you be really careful in choosing an exchanger site so as not to got scams or the term is not really safety to use, even that will be hurt you. I personally have been only using Bittrex site to buy / trading altcoins, so far it's really reliable and safety because I've proved it and indeed it's true.

hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:33:28 AM

You can use KuCoin, EtherDelta and ofcourse Bittrex.
Bittrex is the best one Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:42:58 AM

Safest place to buy are poloniex and bittrex exchange. I never had any trouble using this two major exchange site to buy altcoin and trade it afterwards. Some new erc20 token created are directly listed in etherdelta. This one is a good site to buy your coins too. Its safe there just be careful and check always the website you are browsing.

andrii.povkh

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:02:42 AM

Here is a simple instruction:
Open https://coinmarketcap.com/ and search for the token you want to buy\sell. When found what you were looking for, click on the token, then on the page with the token details click on "Markets" tab. There you can see all exchanges where your token is traded. Pick the one with the highest volume and click on the link (it is a direct link to exchange). As for the safety of your deposits on the different exchanges: just don't keep your tokens on the exchange, only trade there and withdraw back to your wallet.
kirikmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

exactly. When using large trading platforms with good security, we will be safer, risk losing money due to hacker attacks or sudden closure is lower.
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

I use bitstamp for fiat currencies and bittrex for alts.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

I would suggest using Bittrex, Binance and Kraken. Kraken does not have that many altcoins listed though. But for Bitcoin and Ethereum purchases it is great. You can also trade with fiat there. These exchanges are trustet. I would be careful with smaller exchanges, as they can easily run away with your money. Sometimes there is no other way than that to buy new coins cheap though. For smaller exchanges I can recommend liqui.io, I made good experiences with them so far. Good luck!
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

If you wanna buy ETH or litecoin then you can buy it on coinbase it is one of the best exchange around the world or the other altcoins you can buy at krajen and poliniex exchanges you can convert your fiat into any altcoin.But i wanna suggest you something if you are new to trading it is better to start with bitcoin because altcoin trading is much more complicated than bitcoin trading the price of altcoin are highly unstable no one know when the price will fall or rise.So think before you get into the altcoin trading.

Yep, thanks for the advice. I actually selected CB to start as it seems fitting my needs.
I'll surely go first with BC (maybe a little investment on ETH and LC since are on CB), while monitoring other possibilities over time.
I'm pretty sure it's a huge world I'm entering in.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:41:23 PM

Remember to secure your wallet. First of all, trade only with trusted users because there are many false people who want to use you. Hackers are just waiting for naive beginners.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:03:23 PM

No need to buy everything in one exchange. You need to choose the most popular and share them with your capital.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:00:42 PM

The top 3 major exchanges you can buy altcoins from are (in random order): Poloniex, Bittrex, and Kraken
Generally, those exchanges pose less risk of suddenly closing and taking your money.

One limitation is that they tend to only list well-known altcoins. If you however want to trade a diverse range of coins, you can check: Cryptopia or TradeSatoshi
I've used all of the exchange listed and they work fine.

Good luck and have fun trading!
The top 3 exchanges are a nice place to purchase coins but you would have to use your due diligence because they can scam people for their money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
justinluke

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:21 PM

Best ones are Bittrex, poloniex, Kraken , Bithumb ,Bitfinex
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

If you want to start trading, the main thing you should do is know and know the coins or tokens that you will focus on, because there are many types.
I love trades like Binance and KuCoin - both are similar and offer great service - and advanced trading tools. it all depends on your choice.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:51:00 PM

What do you guys think about binance? I have a problem with verification with Bittrex and I hear Bittrex has many problem with block acc without reason and not good at support.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: