Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a newbie join some project campaign?  (Read 915 times)
bottledfireworks

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:28:59 AM

hello guys, can i newbie join some campaign? I've been looking for several days already but the required is at least a jr. member.

there are campaigns who are allowing newbies to join in their bounties but I rarely see them.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:30:34 AM

hello guys, can i newbie join some campaign? I've been looking for several days already but the required is at least a jr. member.
Actually some campaign required newbie in bounties but not all because jr member + is tha main required in some campaign so you should need to keep post and be patient just wait until you'll become a jr member just workhard .
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

Yes you can some, but most of project campaigns don't accept newbies to be part of their campaign. But I have seen before campaigns that accepts newbie, this is very limited. Most campaigns don't accept newbies, because they know that newbies are starting they life in the bitcoin world. They must read more articles, join in some discussion to learn more about it. But don't worry, there are limited campaigns for you. But if I were you, I will focus on ranking up first so that you may have many options on what campaign will you join.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:44:35 AM

when you are a beginner status, I do not think you should follow the signature campaign first, it is better you are active in the forum to benefit other bitcointalk members, and that will raise your rank.
Abebittalk23

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:56:02 AM

To my knowledge it is not possible, and for good reason. If people could sign campaigns as a newbie, what value would the signatures bring? At the same time it would pose and incredible risk for abuse, eg. people creating new accounts for the sole purpose of signing on to campaigns they probably don't understand. The fact that bitcointalk has a ranking system built upon the pillars of investing time and posting quality content helps to cement and maintain the quality and integrity of the website. I joined because of the awesome amount of knowledge presented on this site and to spark conversations that will drive the community forward. If you join with those types of reasons in mind you will get senior level feed back on a regular basis and ultimately be rewarded with insights I have yet to find any where for free outside this site.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:56:10 AM

You are in newbie stage. Actually most of the campaign doesn't allow this stage.  So it's actually depends on the campaign rule. So it's better be to go up the next stage and find your campaign more.

bazdarx8

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:00:47 AM

It would depend on the campaign they will say which rank can join that campaign, hopefully that would help you there Smiley
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:05:25 AM

Yes brother. You need at least become a jr. Member ranked because the newbie is still a beginner so if they allowed it maybe it cause problem for others. Just do postin and reply on the post and reached the jr.member ranked, because in this forum many of this will required an jr.member ranked before you do a campaign. Mostly common in the the signature campaign
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:07:41 AM

almost average project campaign requires minimum junior rank. you should increase your rank and while adding knowledge about ico and crypto.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:11:30 AM

Some bounty campaign accepting newbies by participating of YouTube, blog, Twitter and Facebook campaign but you can't joined their signature campaign only Jr.member rank up to high rank they accepted due to the reason of being good poster in the thread. However just keep posting and reading from the thread for further knowledge about bitcoin.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:27:11 AM

I don't see any signature campaign that accepts newbie,just take time to make your rank higher to be accepted,higher ranks pays good salary so better to wait until your rank goes high.
Just keep on reading to earn more knowledge about cryptocurrencies it helps you to make contructive post which is a very good preparation to be in the campaign.
Just as i remember when im a Jr.Member i also see less opportunities joining signature campaign,so id rather make my rank high taking chances that i might be accepted once i'll apply.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:27:45 AM

There are some projects that accept newbie, but not so much for now.
Because project's owner need people to promote their project by hiring responsible peoples, and they can see it from your rank and your post quality.
But that doesnt mean you cant join some project campaign. For newbie, i suggest you join some bounty campaign . There are lot of great project that has bounty campaign, that offer works using social media like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Telegram, etc. You can apply and hope the owner accepts you. And while you re doing bounty campaign, i suggest you keep learning about crypto currency and learn how to make a quality post until it is your habit.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:37:18 AM

Some bounty campaign only requires is the newbie,.Most of them are rank with a Jr Member is allowed to join. Maybe you have some search with an newbie is required but you can't joined their signature campaign,. Only the rank up with a Jr Member and must be a higher rank is allowed to the signature campaign. But I think as a newbie required to a campaign is not a common to search with. You should need to level up with your rank to a Jr Member..so that you can join a lot of options for the participants.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:52:21 AM

It's hard to find a campaign today. Especially you are just a beginner. But you can also join the fb campaign and twitter campaign just need to get to the requirements they are looking for. And you can earn money. You only wait for just six weeks so read first and try to learn the ones you do not know in the crypto.
jemuyugo

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:34:26 AM

you can find you in bounties in which you have newbies for newbies but they will pay for you with token ico. Bạn nên sử dụng ví dụ myetherwallet để sử dụng đồng xu ico support trơ erc20
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:00:00 AM

Certainly anyone can join a signature camp. you just get to the jr member. But there are signature camps that they do not accept below full member so choose you can join. My advice to you is to level up until you reach jr member. Just post my friend
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:07:34 AM

some airdrops campaing can be available for you to join as a newbie. But most signature campaings start from jnr member upwards.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

you can join many bounty, condition very normal, and join for free,  you can try now & search service section or marketplace section.
thanks.
gregory51gosh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

We had a special newbie campaign, but now are slots only for twitter: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2360928.msg24070150#msg24070150

██████████████████████████
█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  *Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:17:28 PM

Yes, of course you can participate. There are many airdrops and bounty companies that take beginners. By doing their tasks, you can raise your account level.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: