Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to have service X for cryptocurrency? If it helps everyone, I will code!  (Read 104 times)
nix10 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:25:05 AM

Hey all,

I am an expert level ruby/python programmer, and have several simple services that help various communities.
I have been following cryptocurrencies since last 2 years, and have immense experience with TA, trading bots, etc. and reliably run a custom trading bot (with custom trading strategies) for myself.

Now, from time and time, I look into ideas for creating new services that help a given community - FREE for all usage, if no inherent cost for the service is required except hosting, domains, etc.

There are a huge number of cryptocurrency services available on the Internet. However, if you think a service X is missing and will be a good addition for the community, I would love to write it down. Why?

1. Helping the community
2. Improve programming skills (every new service helps me learn something new)
3. Add it to my showcase (better freelancing work ops)

I will be interested in a complicated service that is immensely useful, but for the moment, my primary focus is creating simple services that just work, e.g.:

- Notifications on a specific event (e.g. TA crossovers, strategy triggers, Price up by X% etc.)
- Email digest of last few happenings in the cryptocurrency world or via telegram
- A twitter service that posts images displaying important graphs, etc.
- basically, anything simple and keeps new people more informed about the crypto world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: