Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:17:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ethereum will hit $1,000?  (Read 51931 times)
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:57:11 PM

This is pretty much anticipated by many people but the real question to this matter is when, i think at the end of Q1 or first month of Q2 of 2018 the eth will reach $1k point with recent growth but everything can happen like if we consider the pumping 3-4 weeks ago i guess january or february of 2018 eth will reach that.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:16:03 PM

Yes, i am very much sure that ethereum will rise at $1000 or much higher next year. Ethereum chart goes well this year and hoping to be more active this coming year.

Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:16:00 AM

If so, when?

I think next year etherium can hit $1000 and more during the year.
For now, the marketcap a bit decrease and it makes the price movement not so fluctuate.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:30:02 AM

If we see the ethereum price graph we could understand how it has grown in the past days, 2017 is the year for bitcoins and it is expected that 2018 will be the year for eth, the eth price will hit $1000 soon within mid of 2018.

pikecara

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:30:55 AM

Eventually it will, hope it will be soon
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:46:58 AM

According to ethereum's price graphic, we can say that it can hit $1,000 and more in the near future. I hope 2018 will be ethereum's year!

It will hit that price for sure, everything is possible with cryptocurrency and I believe ETH also offer great technology next to bitcoin. 2018 is a year of cryptocurrency, everything will pump for good and ETH is one of them.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:49 AM

According to ethereum's price graphic, we can say that it can hit $1,000 and more in the near future. I hope 2018 will be ethereum's year!

It will hit that price for sure, everything is possible with cryptocurrency and I believe ETH also offer great technology next to bitcoin. 2018 is a year of cryptocurrency, everything will pump for good and ETH is one of them.

ETH will exceed $1000 in 1-2 months I think..., it grows a little bit slot, but showing a good progress at this moment..

I'm going to hold my ETH ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:30:49 AM

It is easy for the ethereum to achieve these prices because I think it can be more than ethereum in 2018. even could have been reached twice the price of the price which is currently

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
khare2013

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:43:16 AM

although it will hit $1,000, I think we need to wait for a while because I am not sure that we can see that price in short of time so it is better to us to still trade ethereum pair btc or ethereum pair fiat. no matter how much the price, if we could still make a profit then I think it is enough for us to still use ethereum. by the way, I am expecting to see ethereum will hit $1,000 and I am wait until that moment is comes so I can sell my ethereum to gain the profit.

Are you talking about day trading ETH till the ETH hits $1000? What are some trading strategies that you have been able to successfully use?
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:30:40 AM

It will be best moment for majority of investors when Etherum will hit $1,000.In the start months of 2018 etherum will hit $1,000,this is best moment to invest in it as you can and surely will gain profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Abdelmajid1

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

eth will hit 1000 in March
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:01:09 PM

It will be best moment for majority of investors when Etherum will hit $1,000.In the start months of 2018 etherum will hit $1,000,this is best moment to invest in it as you can and surely will gain profit.

why would anyone invest in ETH when it hits it´s ATH?
Eth will hit $1,000 easily but I am not certain if it has th epotential to hit $10,000 in the next months/years.

sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

Ripple needs to be $ 1000 ETH on the market where it's $ 2. ETH is better than Ripple in every respect.

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:18:00 AM

I personally don't know. Cryptomarkets were pumped as hell a month ago and its effect on ethereum was relatively small. (All other coins were 10x, ether is like 2-2.5x) But maybe for late 2018.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

If so, when?
very likely to happen.
although we do not know what happens in the future, but based on the current situation and always find the price stability of ethereum I think Ethereum can reach $ 1000 even more ,, precisely in Q1-Q2 2018 where the existence of altcoin based smart contract Eth can make a support for Ethereum to keep increasing its price.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:19:11 PM

Quite possible for next year to happen that ETH price will break 1000. Maybe will go even to some higher point but many eyes are now on ethereum cuz all expect to see him breaking 1000 barrier in maybe first quarter of 2018..

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

Absolutely, I think it will be 1k by next year. Possibly  be even higher, I think the total market cap will be a trillion by the end of next year.

I also believe in this. There are so many projects that is done through ETH. Ethereum for sure will hi 1000 by next year. We saw how bitcoin did its part, let us now observe how Ehereum will dance to the music.
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:35:24 PM

Its possible,  most of the upcoming ICO's this 2018 are base on Eth,  and upon reading articles and predictions it can be more than $1000.
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

Its possible,  most of the upcoming ICO's this 2018 are base on Eth,  and upon reading articles and predictions it can be more than $1000.

I'm sure Ether will reach this price very soon. Maybe in a few weeks. As soon as bitcoin goes up, then Ether will also go up. Correction is already over and soon there will be growth

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

Certainly, ETH is the good coin and it totally can reach that target. however, it needs at least 4 months. the market is falling down now and it need much time to recover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: