Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ethereum will hit $1,000?  (Read 51928 times)
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:08:29 AM

After Eth v2.0 if market return to back and btc can rise, ethereum can rise to 1000 dollar easily in my opinion, it is depending on market conditions so we must look to btc price also.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:52:38 PM

I think is possible to reach 1000$ on next bull run and i think the next bull run will happen before bitcoin halving rewards next year, but anyway don't invest more than afford to lose.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:11:34 PM

ETH has previously hitted $1500 when btc was at $19,000, history often repeat itself and ETH can hit $1000 when btc is approaching $12,000. Only time shall tell.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:24:09 PM

A Ethereum to $1,000 would in today prices mean around 0.2btc for ETH, and eth would be number one on coinmarket cap, no this ain't going to happen. I doubt that we will see ETH go back to its all-time high btc price of around 0.1 btc.
However, a $1000 ETH is possible if bitcoins goes back to its all-time high and above.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:32:59 PM

Is going to take some serious changes in the market for that to happen am sure I mean just look at the chart now and you see like 180-170 very far from 1k for sure I am guessing something like changes in the market and crypto structure might help do that

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:57:23 AM

If so, when?
Couple of months after posting this ethereum had reached more than what you are asking as the $1,500 value hits but this not took so long and after a months the price falls again drastically perhaps we should learn that volatility is always been a hindrance to what is crypto might heading.
But now all of us wishing that ethereim may grow again because I bought when the price drops at 300 and then at below 100 so i am now in the break even situations
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:08:29 PM

Is going to take some serious changes in the market for that to happen am sure I mean just look at the chart now and you see like 180-170 very far from 1k for sure I am guessing something like changes in the market and crypto structure might help do that
Maybe you were not here when ethereum and cryptocurrencies market get dumped in December and January 2017and 2018 ! I don't really think that it takes around 15 days for ethereum to move from near $200 to around $1450! I don't think that long time matter for ethereum to move from $167 to around $1000 but good events and advancement will make this happen. If ETF can be approved before ending of July we are going to witnessing general grow in the price of almost all the coins.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:29:27 PM

If the market conditions continue, of course, the price of $ 1000 can be reached at the end of the year, what makes me sure is that the daily transaction volume continues to increase, making me sure prices will continue to rise.
if conditions are still like this, I think $ 500 until the end of the year is a pretty good growth. but if there is a better and higher bitcoin growth, I think $ 1000 can be achieved. we just wait for the movement in the future.

Of course we hope that the market will soon recover and continue to rise, and $1000 will easy to reach, I prefer the increase that happens like this, 1% - 5% per day so that it makes anyone feel optimistic that the increase that occurs due to needs is not due to speculation.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:02:48 PM

Currently, the price of ETH is close to $200. ETH is ranked second. in the bull market, it is easy to implement 5X. Perhaps it is December this year. i am very optimistic about this.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:07:50 PM

I believe the price of ethereum in the future will increase more maybe the price will reach that price after few months. But this year the percentage to happen that price is low because the price of ethereum is stable and slow increasing but for sure the price of 1000 dollars is possible to happen in the year of 2018. You can buy more ethereum and those peole have ethereum is better to hold it.

Agree with your opinion, the price of Ethereum will not reach $1,000 in the year 2019 due to the bad cryptos market. I hearing that the investors predict that the price of ETH will be bull run in the next year 2020 and will go up to $2,000 in the price. So happy to hear that!

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:30:42 PM

Why not?Ethereum buyer will never regret.Maybe we will see 2000 dollars.I believe in ethereum.Ethereum will be in the first place when markets start to improve.Eth will rise rapidly.People will be surprised that they will rise so fast.Ethereum at the end of the year will be very good prices
Ethereum community is very large, and the number of people participating in the community is increasing. I believe that with the level of support and popularity of Ethereum, it will help him soon reach the price of $ 1000 before rising to $ 2000. The current Ethreum price is not too high so people can still buy it. Just through several successful ICO projects, ETH will receive support and help it increase.

Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:34:22 PM

yes, ethereum still has the chance to reach $ 1000 again, it's just that it will take a very long time, and it may be difficult for us to predict.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:03:47 PM

Yes it will happen, ethereum can reach $ 1000 and we have to wait for bitcoin to arrive at a high price, we know that ethereum is a potential coin in the future, all need time to go to $ 1000

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:44:49 PM

yes, ethereum still has the chance to reach $ 1000 again, it's just that it will take a very long time, and it may be difficult for us to predict.
i still dont think it is possible to be an altcoins can reach 1000$ in just this year especially in this market, so many bear market in just a short time making it so hard to rise more in these months, however if ETH can breakthrough 200$ before whales dump it, we will be alright when we have the solid point to bring up enitre market much higher than ever, until today i still not think ETH will be 1000$ so soon but it is possible and we need more time to make it real.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:00:32 PM

i still dont think it is possible to be an altcoins can reach 1000$ in just this year especially in this market, so many bear market in just a short time making it so hard to rise more in these months, however if ETH can breakthrough 200$ before whales dump it, we will be alright when we have the solid point to bring up enitre market much higher than ever, until today i still not think ETH will be 1000$ so soon but it is possible and we need more time to make it real.
in any case, from 1000 dollars for ethereum it is quite possible and the price, especially when compared with those figures predicted by other users of cryptocurrency on all forms of bitcointalk.org there are different figures, but as analysts say, the prime cost of ethereum is about 500 dollars, and with a good market  Situation 800 will be quite likely price.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:10:34 PM

In my opinion yes Etherium still has the chance to cross over $1000. But for this we need to wait minimum 2 years. Cause market conditions is not so good and market need to be recovered.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:22:34 PM

In my opinion yes Etherium still has the chance to cross over $1000. But for this we need to wait minimum 2 years. Cause market conditions is not so good and market need to be recovered.
The fact is that ethereum has a potential and it is possible to say with confidence that ethereum will not only reach 1000 dollars, but also oppose this frontier.  Perhaps this will happen even faster than in a period of 2 years.  I would like to draw attention to the fact that the cryptocurrency market reacts very strongly to the course of Bitcoin, which to date has already exceeded $ 5,600.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:15:26 PM

If so, when?
it's always everyone wish to be achieved milestone again for ethereum but the problem is we need to wait for achieving the greater value like thousand Dollars in very quick time is not possible and it will be definitely take some time to get it.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:51:03 AM

As for the forecast of Ethereum growth for 2019, I believe this event, namely, that Ethereum achieves a price of $ 1,000, can occur in the second half of 2019. I think most likely this will happen no earlier than October.

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:39:43 AM

it is too hard for 3 years that ethereum can reach again 4 digits value.
bnb is really coming as a rival for etheruem. if eth wont make good moves, bnb can be 2nd valuable coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: