Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19331 times)
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:04:29 PM

Where can I download the windows wallet, I do not see you mentioned in the # 1 topic ANN
They still do not have a wallet for BCS.
Developers have mentioned them in the roadmap, the wallet will be available in January 2018

ICO the end, Lending start. But not wallet  Huh Why you need nearly two months to setup a block explorer and wallet  Huh
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:12:49 PM

Interesting. When will the coin come on the market? Or have you already been on a little-known exchange? In any case, the coinmarket does not know anything about it.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:10:58 PM

Few more hours to Bitchamps being listed in coinmarketcap! " Popping the cork and toasting with sparkling, fizzy champagne as the clock strikes! " Congratulations to BCS project team for their hard work being recognised and known to the cryptomarket! Cheers!
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:35:31 PM

where is updates???  Huh
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:29:25 PM

Few more hours to Bitchamps being listed in coinmarketcap! " Popping the cork and toasting with sparkling, fizzy champagne as the clock strikes! " Congratulations to BCS project team for their hard work being recognised and known to the cryptomarket! Cheers!

Yeah, few more hours to go this project will be listed in coinmarketcap which was aimed by many users. Many users are looking forward on this project as their way of investment. Hopefully the team will continue on what they been started since many users want to be part of the success on this project.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

That is a wonderful good news. I always refer to coinmarketcap to know where my favourites are leading up or down

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

Yeah, few more hours to go this project will be listed in coinmarketcap which was aimed by many users. Many users are looking forward on this project as their way of investment. Hopefully the team will continue on what they been started since many users want to be part of the success on this project.

How is the ICO proceeding? How many funds were raised? As you are talking about Coinmarketcap already, it should be over already right?

I dont really understand what this coin is about, I mean what will give value to the coin?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:07:44 PM

Wow, such a great news, will look for the price and may be buy some at low. This token looks crazy with those specifications!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:38:59 PM

Wow, this is great! Congrats for the hardwork of BCS project team, hope this will be successful and keep growing
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:54 PM

where is updates???  Huh
I think you can reading at some previous pages to find out. And this is newest from our devs:
Hello, BitChamps community

We will temporarily close the Deposit BTC function and New account registration because of updating the new system for 24/24 withdrawal.

Please do not try to deposit Bitcoin to the old address we provided you, we are not responsible for your lost.

We will open it again very soon.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Very nice to heard that BCS can listing in coinmarketcap. At least we need a recognized from crypto world begin on coinmarketcap.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:55:12 PM

Glad to know that bitchamps formed its own network that consists of users who uses bitchamps for mutual settlements. We are the users  Grin and we settle with settlements  Grin We are glad for bitchamps as its network is open and any one can be willing to join can be welcomed in our Bitchamps network and become the user of Bitchamps currency.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:15:55 AM

Certainly true. Being listed in coinmarketcap is a big guarantee for its investors that this project will stay here for a long time I hope the developers will keep this platform smooth while new clients are coming in to investment.

Not neccessary that every coin listed on Coin market cap is here to stay. There are a ton of shitcoins that are dead at this point which are on coin market cap
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:37:38 AM

For real? I don't get it. There is no updates about Bitchamps are being listed on coinmarketcap, so where did you find any updates about it?
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:38:31 AM

In any case, your site is programmed to not deliver daily profit if the lend amount is less than $100, why do you recommend me to try lending my units?
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:40:33 AM

In any case, your site is programmed to not deliver daily profit if the lend amount is less than $100, why do you recommend me to try lending my units?
In order to limit the volume of lending programs that impact the system, BCS applies a loan program with a volume of over $ 100.
denisaardelean

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:42:42 AM

Big announcement:

Hello BitChamps family.

Up to now, we have accomplished almost all of our goals.

Last 3 days, more than $3 million was lent, including  8 packages of 100,000$. That's a good news for the BitChamps community.

There are also many communities, events held around the world by the leaders, thank you all for everything.

At a time when the lending platform has deteriorated, many lending projects have been severely depressed due to the price raised so high. We don't want that scenario to happen to us, although we already reached over 20$ when the local exchange was released. So, BitChamps - a long-term project, we want to build a lending platform that produces a stabilized and long-term return for investors.

In the future, BitChamps will focus on developing communities around the world, creating a stabilized foundation for BitChamps. We will improve BitChamps every day and certainly in the near future, BitChamps will be explosive in the CryptoCurrency market.

Like we said, there are a lot of present from BitChamps for investors, especially in this December:

1) Whitepaper in Hindu Language
2) Auto withdraws 24/24, everytime you want.
3) New Roadmap released.
4) USD - BCS Convert.
5) Xmas present for Investors.
6) Xmas present for Leaders.

With these events, we believe that BitChamps will go further in the future, but we need a lot of support and belief from the community to accomplish these goals. Thank you very much. Without you without BitChamps today.

Thank you.

Good. Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
When do we know about Christmas gift  Huh
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:45:37 AM

So are we gonna see on coinmarketcap today, that would be great. I will wait for you to open registration again so I can sign up and make my first investment in BitChamps.
denisaardelean

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:55:16 AM

So are we gonna see on coinmarketcap today, that would be great. I will wait for you to open registration again so I can sign up and make my first investment in BitChamps.
The list of coinmarketcap is in their roadmap.
I personally think they can not be listed on the coinmarketcap. Because their 1 day volume is not much
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:02:29 AM

The list of coinmarketcap is in their roadmap.
I personally think they can not be listed on the coinmarketcap. Because their 1 day volume is not much
I think they have to list on other exchanges to increase trading volume, so they will be listed on the coinmarket faster.
legoplayer245

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:04:07 AM

Today is the date, BitChamps will get listed at coinmarketcap and everything willing to get better and better.
I will make some extra investment in on it , very good job by champs team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: