Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19331 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:09:03 AM

Actually they are judgmental people they don't even know what really this project all about. As they adopt a peer to peer technology the good in this project is on their features like via online payments that we don't need to be in line and also have directly online business. I believed that this project will success as many investors and users will be happy on this ICO projec
As for me i really appreciate this project and i believe BitChamps will get successful, ICO time maybe is over and i only have 2 options: Join bounty and gather a bit of BCS token, Investing. Maybe i should choose the first. Cry

what makes lending program works is that people lend their token and have to wait like months, so they don't sell their token and that makes the price goes up and up, that's exactly what happened with bitconnect and it could happen with this too.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:51:11 AM

Having a trials and obstacles in the business is not that thing to be surprice for. It is very common to encounter problems and negative feebdbacks from the environment. But of course even how it goes, the team should be still positive. Like this project, stay positive and let people know your true potential because the fact that BitChamps is a network which is open and anyone that is willing to join is welcome to become a user of BitChamps currency is a very good opportunity for us. I'm I looking forward to this lending program, wherein we can invest our future. 

I agree, having different obstacles in business is just normal which set a a challenge in there way to success. We can't force other people if that's their own mindset to do such bad things like spreading wrong informations. I believed on BitChamps project as I read some on its advocacy as it allows safe and secure transactions throughout the world and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transaction. This is a very interesting  and great opportunity to those users and investors.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:43:33 AM

Of course, all people have different opinions, not everyone can be sure of the success of the project. But judging by the road map, the guys are doing everything on time, as it should. Let's give them a little more time and they will prove themselves.

I agree, why immediately do such accusations, because everything goes according to plan as it should. And then they immediately rushed to blame. If it was late, then all right, the charges would be on the case. Let the developers show us a good finish!

Yes, we should not force this project to give us instant good outcome of the project, this needs more improvement and more promotions for them to be successful, we should not accuse them of anything because they are still new and on-going improvements. The most thing we can do is support them, invest in their project and promote their project.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:44:31 AM

Hello BitChamps Community. How is your weekend?

Our lending program was already started, without your supporting BitChamps cannot do anything for today. We want to be a sustainable and stable in the future just like what Bitconnect did, instead of just only "Pump and Dump".

Until now, we already finished all the withdrawals of investors. Don't worry if you have any problem, please contact us, our supporters will solve it as soon as possible.

Email: Support@Bitchamps.co
Telegram group: https://t.me/BitchampsInternational

About the lending program, our daily profit for today is 2% and the referrals commission was ready, we have 10 level of affiliate bonus for lending program, take this chance to expand your system - The more you share the more you earn. And like we said there is a big surprise for early investors - The Xmas present from BitChamps.

But remember, the requirement for taking the affiliate bonus is 100$ lending at least. For example, if you have even 100,000$ from Affiliate bonus but you don't have any lending package in your account, you cannot receive that money from us.

Once again, thank you for everything. Let's fly to the Mars together.

BCS - BitcoinComesfromSanta

Hi there,
I didn't invest in your project so far hence I didn't authorize to your website. But your landing program sounds interesting to me and I want to find out more about it. But I can’t find any additional info publicly available. Could you please point out where can I dig further? Thanks

Wow, very good conditions. I think with such a team the project should collect a hard cap. Very good promotion/

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Planton

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:49:23 AM

Our lending program was already started, without your supporting BitChamps cannot do anything for today. We want to be a sustainable and stable in the future just like what Bitconnect did, instead of just only "Pump and Dump".

Until now, we already finished all the withdrawals of investors. Don't worry if you have any problem, please contact us, our supporters will solve it as soon as possible.

About the lending program, our daily profit for today is 2% and the referrals commission was ready, we have 10 level of affiliate bonus for lending program, take this chance to expand your system - The more you share the more you earn. And like we said there is a big surprise for early investors - The Xmas present from BitChamps.

But remember, the requirement for taking the affiliate bonus is 100$ lending at least. For example, if you have even 100,000$ from Affiliate bonus but you don't have any lending package in your account, you cannot receive that money from us.

Hi there,
I didn't invest in your project so far hence I didn't authorize to your website. But your landing program sounds interesting to me and I want to find out more about it. But I can’t find any additional info publicly available. Could you please point out where can I dig further? Thanks

Wow, very good conditions. I think with such a team the project should collect a hard cap. Very good promotion/
Yes you were right. This project is very good in my opinion, all the team worked very well. I hope the project is well underway to achieve success later.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:49:44 AM

Hi there,

Not exactly. You see, at the first glance, this loan program looks like pyramid investment scheme.
Not obvious one, but having distinctive features. That's why at first I want to hear some explanations from Devs.  
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:53:56 AM

This coin looks promising, it is only starting but it already has a lot of activities. I like the lending and affiliate program of BitChamps, it will encourage more people to get involved with this coin and that includes me. It's just sad that I am too late for their bounty programs

I guess am not the only one here..the management are handling project well...we can join ICO or wait till it hits exchange..am sure there many ways to get this watch it closely and moment it hits exchange you grab the opportunity

Efta321

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:17:09 AM

This coin looks promising, it is only starting but it already has a lot of activities. I like the lending and affiliate program of BitChamps, it will encourage more people to get involved with this coin and that includes me. It's just sad that I am too late for their bounty programs

yes I think so too this coin is very promising, I also quite late to wear this project and to join I think this is late.  Cry
BitChamps (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:44 AM

Are you take your profit for today?

Hello BitChamps Community.

The affiliate bonus and daily profit were updated yesterday. Many people get the big bonus from us because of their sharing BitChamps projects. Especially the Leaders.

We are still working on our next target - To be listed on Coinmarketcap. The coin and the wallet are under testing.

Many presents are waiting for you, just start lending now.

We will update the affiliate bonus next month, and you will never get the chance like this again.

NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:55:15 AM

Are you take your profit for today?

Hello BitChamps Community.

The affiliate bonus and daily profit were updated yesterday. Many people get the big bonus from us because of their sharing BitChamps projects. Especially the Leaders.

We are still working on our next target - To be listed on Coinmarketcap. The coin and the wallet are under testing.

Many presents are waiting for you, just start lending now.

We will update the affiliate bonus next month, and you will never get the chance like this again.

Good information for the leaders of many bonuses on this project. Wait what else let joined the project this opportunity doesn't come twice. Good Project, success always.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:57:15 AM

In shorter term, we cannot get our bonus from our referrals unless we have invested in Bitchamps. Do you have a little bit spoiler for us for your Christmas present, I'm a bit curious though. I think it is better to spoil that Christmas present for it maybe the reason for people to use bitchamp this Christmas.

Jedie22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:01:17 AM

yes I think so too this coin is very promising, I also quite late to wear this project and to join I think this is late.  Cry

Same here dude, yeah we are too late to join. All we have to do is tell some of our friends and looking forward on this very promising and encouraging project. Maybe the project have a phase 2 , I hope so..
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:48:09 AM

Excited for december 22 as the roadmap shows it will be listed on coinmarketcap. The plan structures for roadmap are attained, hopefully other plans will be met until the end. Once listed, the lending program will grow and probably more investors will join. Bitchamps grows everyday. Progress are made as time passes by. For sure, brighter future for Bitchamps is coming. Success will be in our hand if we believe in this project. Lets support this platform before its too late for us to grab the perfect future we wanted to have.
Exactly , here I will be totally agreeable to you on this particular matter ,when the roadmap is done this project will be getting more and more trusted traders and users.
This will help the project grow exponentially.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:56:06 AM

Heres one thing to keep in mind guys, if you are not certain about this then you do have to invest any amount since they are not forcing you. But if this project succeeded start asking your self why do always ask why? Just my 2 cents.
Investing into something especially if your not sure then better try a little amount that can be afford to lose. But this project seems different because its up to us to invest any amount. This is a project where in our trust depends on the amount that we are investing, as what I understand about their platform this is probably a worth to invest.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

Heres one thing to keep in mind guys, if you are not certain about this then you do have to invest any amount since they are not forcing you. But if this project succeeded start asking your self why do always ask why? Just my 2 cents.
Investing into something especially if your not sure then better try a little amount that can be afford to lose. But this project seems different because its up to us to invest any amount. This is a project where in our trust depends on the amount that we are investing, as what I understand about their platform this is probably a worth to invest.
Investing a small amount before investing huge amounts is a good idea. Even if you loose small amounts, it can be recovered rather than loosing some huge amount. Also if we find the project profitable, we can invest more and more as it gives us a total freedom to invest random amount.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:30 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 08:47:41 AM by farhan28

BitChamps has formed its own network for helping people    & invest whatever money they want...I think they will get good profit...& people will be benefited after their invest
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

Excited for december 22 as the roadmap shows it will be listed on coinmarketcap. The plan structures for roadmap are attained, hopefully other plans will be met until the end. Once listed, the lending program will grow and probably more investors will join. Bitchamps grows everyday. Progress are made as time passes by. For sure, brighter future for Bitchamps is coming. Success will be in our hand if we believe in this project. Lets support this platform before its too late for us to grab the perfect future we wanted to have.
Yes i agree you that Bitchamps lending platform have more and more good signal for investing. I hope they will hit all targets as soon as possible.
I think this project already hit some of their target as what I see in their roadmap. Their next target is to be listed in coinmarketcap so this is now their challenge. This is a very hard thing because there are many ICO that are also waiting to be listed in the coinmarketcap.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:31:10 AM

Yes, you have a point, risk takers always gets more profit while those people who dont believed gets nothing. The project have a good plan and devs are actively responding on most of comments here. I just really hope that this project will be successful by the help of investors and promoters.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:11:27 PM

Bitchamps has many technical aspects like the famous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash.

And it is unique that it makes  peer-to-peer transactions ’that helps in running of the core AI without the presence of any external central authority.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:32:48 PM

Hi there,

Not exactly. You see, at the first glance, this loan program looks like pyramid investment scheme.
Not obvious one, but having distinctive features. That's why at first I want to hear some explanations from Devs.  

Exactly my thoughts why should you lend or spend your money to claim affiliate bonus? That seems scummy af to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: