Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIPLE ACCOUNT  (Read 2243 times)
Deena

Activity: 238
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:51:30 PM

Please provide evidence in a list preferably, per member and his altaccount.

Open secrets don't have listed evidence.

There are however lists on this forum with double accounts. I think you can find it under the 'Reputation' section. I doubt that the high members are featuring the list as they are probably cunning enough to hide their alts. There are however threads to be found about moderators giving out negative trust for nothing and even for things they themselves provenly engage in.

Do you have some uncertainties that your rank reflects who you are? Do you really think that buying an account will keep you safe. By looking at your post history, even with a legendary account you are going to get discovered, reported and tagged.

A newbie status here of course doesn't make me insecure psychologically. But I realize that even by playing the game in an honest way months or even years of working on your profile may be destroyed in an instant by the whims or devious plans of the green circle of trust. Then it seems better to invest a little money in a proper profile, instead of working on it for a very long time.

You have some serious grudge against green trusted legendaries as this is not the first time you are posting this, did they do something to you?

I've seen them destroy reputations and disown posessions of honest smaller members, just for their own benefit. Their green status means nothing. Sure, some will have stayed clean from scamming. But we've seen how mr. Global Moderator reacts when he is pushed a little. Had my status been a bit more than newbie or had the discussion not been about the true nature of the ones on top I'm sure he had painted me red.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
banut

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:07:23 PM

Thanks for the details given on multiple account. It is very useful detail on multiple account new members like me should and must know about it.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shahinoor.bd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:25:49 PM

I also heard about that but I'm not sure. The rule is to own only one account but some greedy person create lot of and try to join many campaign in the same time. I think you better not used many account to join campaigns, just post until you gotten to the rank that you want to
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:58:21 AM

My friend has multiple accounts of bitcoin, and those accounts really help him. He don't get banned. However, to me, we must be careful having multiple accounts of bitcoin, otherwise we will be banned by the moderator. 
Deena

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

My friend has multiple accounts of bitcoin, and those accounts really help him. He don't get banned. However, to me, we must be careful having multiple accounts of bitcoin, otherwise we will be banned by the moderator.  

I also heard about that but I'm not sure. The rule is to own only one account but some greedy person create lot of and try to join many campaign in the same time. I think you better not used many account to join campaigns, just post until you gotten to the rank that you want to

1) Only the breaking of forum rules may lead to a ban.
2) It is not against the forum rules to own multiple accounts.
3) Negative trust points are not related to forum rules.
4) Negative trust points can be given out by a selected group of users.
5) The group members announce that they will give negative trust when they discover the buying / selling of accounts.
6) These group members are allowed to give negative trust randomly or for their own personal agenda.

Fair?

It is proven on this forum that one of the moderators has been engaging in buying / selling accounts. However where others are punished with negative trust for this the moderator stays clean. It has also been proven that certain members who did nothing wrong are given negative trust.

So for your own sake I would advice you to farm accounts and buy them if you can, but to be careful with linking the accounts to each other in any way. I learned that on this forum you need to create your own rules to survive. Just don't steal or damage others, that's unethical. The forum would be a lot more nice if the moderators and greenies applied those same ethics.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

Please provide evidence in a list preferably, per member and his altaccount.

Open secrets don't have listed evidence.

There are however lists on this forum with double accounts. I think you can find it under the 'Reputation' section. I doubt that the high members are featuring the list as they are probably cunning enough to hide their alts. There are however threads to be found about moderators giving out negative trust for nothing and even for things they themselves provenly engage in.
It is not against rules to have alt account or to join different signature campaigns/giveaways/bounty campaigns with alts, however if you join the same campaign with alt accounts = cheating =  negative rating.

You are wrong. You will be banned for breaking rules, no one will ban you just because you have another account or two.
Mackintosh_BROCHIE

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

so do you have an airdrop?
Deena

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:05:52 PM

so do you have an airdrop?
This forum has an airdrop of multiple accounts.  Roll Eyes
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:07:35 PM

I also want to ask about it. but I'm sure having multiple accounts in this forum is not allowed. Maybe another friend can explain it. because my newbie still have a lot to learn
Deena

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

I also want to ask about it. but I'm sure having multiple accounts in this forum is not allowed. Maybe another friend can explain it. because my newbie still have a lot to learn
There is no forum rule against it. However moderators don't want it and if they catch you, you will get red trust points.
J.westwood

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:36:31 AM

I heard a story from my friend that most of the people here have 3 up to multiple account here in bitcoin talk and selling it for a specific amount when it reaches Jr or member rank. Is it allowed to have multiple accounts here using the same IP address? Will there be a chance of getting ban when you are navigating multiple accounts?

If you are using multiple accounts in same IP address then you'll definitely banned by the moderators. But if you are using different Ip's then you can safe ur account.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:38:42 AM

If you are using multiple accounts in same IP address then you'll definitely banned by the moderators. But if you are using different Ip's then you can safe ur account.

Completly wrong. Please read the thread before commenting as it already contains the correct answers.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MozesCsaba

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:39 PM

Hi,

Could someone confirm we will not get banned cause I'm using my friends WIFI? My comment was removed claiming this.
Deena

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:19:28 PM

Hi,

Could someone confirm we will not get banned cause I'm using my friends WIFI? My comment was removed claiming this.

The knowledge I have about multiple accounts and forum rules confirms that multiple accounts with the same IP will not be banned. You don't even need to post excuses about using a friend's WiFi. Just do your thing, but try to make it a good thing.
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:36:34 PM
Merited by jayco25 (1)

How about my condition?
I'm teaching crypto currency and about airdrops here in my computer shop!
They are making their accounts and we are sharing same IP!
4 of my new students get banned! and was ask to pay in order to retrieve their accounts
because it was stated their of evil works!
This guys was just new on crypto currency world and have no knowledge on what that evil works it was stated there!

Deena

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

How about my condition?
I'm teaching crypto currency and about airdrops here in my computer shop!
They are making their accounts and we are sharing same IP!
4 of my new students get banned! and was ask to pay in order to retrieve their accounts
because it was stated their of evil works!
This guys was just new on crypto currency world and have no knowledge on what that evil works it was stated there!
An interesting case! Recently I suspected a moderator of doing the same, but then he convinced me of his innocence.

Who was this moderator? Are you sure that your customers were banned by a moderator, or was their account hacked?

Please give us some screenshots of this case and the account names of the people involved. In other words: we need proof.
MozesCsaba

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:29:09 PM

Hi,

The knowledge I have about multiple accounts and forum rules confirms that multiple accounts with the same IP will not be banned. You don't even need to post excuses about using a friend's WiFi. Just do your thing, but try to make it a good thing.

It's not an excuse, we have worse problems than that. But thank you.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

cause it's forums , there is no harm at all when you have more than one account if you aren't abusing the campaigns and selling the accounts
some biz owners need more than one account , like one for the biz they run and one personal

even gambling sites allow more than one account if you aren't abusing the site , so it's super normal for forums to allow that too
but as I said once the rules are broken there is a good chance that all of the accounts can get a red flag , which will make them useless if you are using the accounts for campaigns or planning to sell them
May be it won't harm but definitely will make this forum full of shit and crap. I am pretty sure that out of 10 only 1 or 2 will able to handle their multiple accounts in a right way and mostly will just try to sell their accounts for money or will use it negatively e.g in scams.
There isn't any strict rule of having multiple accounts yet but it will be much needed to catch them before the forum will become overloaded with useless accounts.
cjcourt01

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:24:15 AM

It is not a problem to have multiple account because multiple account money transaction best option
cryptowhatnow

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:34:05 PM

some biz owners need more than one account , like one for the biz they run and one personal

exactly, you don't always want to mix your business with your personal opinions, why a lot of people have two Facebook accounts

also how would mods differentiate between one person having multiple accounts and multiple people at an office (or coffee shop) posting to Bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: