Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 02:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Bonds, Stocks For People Who Can't Do Basic Maths.  (Read 4415 times)
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:06:13 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 10:57:04 AM by SOSLOVE868

OK, I guess my example was still too complicated to comprehend.

* you lucky man. You have 1 share of "A"
* "A" pay you money. Good money! 10 money every Saturday! You so happy!
* "A" price drop 12 money every Saturday too. You sad! Got 10 but lost 12.
* You still happy!? You stupid!

Or do we need to use crayons and paint you a fkn picture? Smiley

If you can buy a PMBT at deep discount so your next predicted "div payments - loss form price drop" gives you a positive number, go for it.
Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:42:22 AM

Funny enough some of these PMB's are still highly profitable (40%+ APR) in the meantime, but if the price crashes prematurely then it's hopeless. That could be due to BTC crashing, or posts like this.. but once it does, it's a fight to see who can get out with that profit (most wont because most panic and don't wait it out to sell back at their initial cost).

Nope, they are not highly profitable, they give out good divididends until the next difficult adjustment.
Selling them before is not "panicing", it's hoping that someone else is stupid enough to still pay more than they are worth.

Conclusion -> the only way to make profit on them is the greater fool theory making them a horrible investment

If you can buy a PMBT at deep discount so your next predicted "div payments - loss form price drop" gives you a positive number, go for it.

Why are you quoting my post for this? It doesn't defend PMBs.
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:58:16 AM

Funny enough some of these PMB's are still highly profitable (40%+ APR) in the meantime, but if the price crashes prematurely then it's hopeless. That could be due to BTC crashing, or posts like this.. but once it does, it's a fight to see who can get out with that profit (most wont because most panic and don't wait it out to sell back at their initial cost).

Nope, they are not highly profitable, they give out good divididends until the next difficult adjustment.
Selling them before is not "panicing", it's hoping that someone else is stupid enough to still pay more than they are worth.

Conclusion -> the only way to make profit on them is the greater fool theory making them a horrible investment

Why are you quoting my post for this? It doesn't defend PMBs.

Just Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V, Forget to modified on it. It been changed now.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:39:58 PM

I have written about this for almost a year now and guess what - idiots are still dumping money to perpetual mining turds (bonds? LOL!).
Brilliant!

Aren't you the scammer stealing everyone's LTC with the comparatively much more retarded "buy clay ovens"? At least mining gear turns the heat into Bitcoin, which is closer to Bitcoin than etsy shit will ever get.

You are the poster child for "scammer trying to act like he's giving advice".

*crickets chirp*

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:31:00 PM

I have written about this for almost a year now and guess what - idiots are still dumping money to perpetual mining turds (bonds? LOL!).
Brilliant!

Aren't you the scammer stealing everyone's LTC with the comparatively much more retarded "buy clay ovens"? At least mining gear turns the heat into Bitcoin, which is closer to Bitcoin than etsy shit will ever get.

You are the poster child for "scammer trying to act like he's giving advice".

*crickets chirp*
Comedy gold, that Cheesy

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:36:51 PM

Brilliant!

How's the ART scam going?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: