Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] B2 Avalon In Hand  (Read 5522 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 02:40:22 AM

you don't run it faster becasue you will blow the stock PSU.....

this is some classic up selling!
At least I don't have to resort to advertising my auction in other's active auctions.

Yes you do.  You keep posting your annoying comments in my threads.  Stop annoying me.

Lol? I post in your WTB thread doing nothing but clarifying a post you made, so you dig up a 3 day old thread on the 3rd page to chase me saying "QQQ STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD". Welcome to the ignore list.

You are a pest, please ignore me.
I have thanks. Go back to trying to buy in hand Avalons for 88BTC because you think everyone else is ridiculous. Greedy much.

Based on the current difficulty and projected difficulty, operating expenses (electrical lines, ventilation, etc.), and the fact that people are want refunds for batch 3 Avalons a reasonable market price for an in-hand Avalon is about 88 BTC.  An. yes, people paying double that are ridiculous because they will never make their money back.  I told you I was not going to overpay just people there are a bunch of people trying to create all this hype.  However, you seem be angry at those facts and you went and started disrupting my thread. 

Damn, that market determined price is stupid. Ridiculous isn't it, this free economics. Maybe we should all be given a 1/50000 share of a tractor, a pitchfork and 3 potatoes.

If you want to find some sucker to pay some over-hyped price that that is between you and them.  However, I take exception If you start pestering me because I do not buy into your hype.  I already have 3 units so if I wanted to take part in your scheme I would try to find some sucker to overpay too.  The info on my units is at http://cointext.com/bitcoin-mining-profitability-an-example/ so anyone can see what a unit takes in and what it costs to run. 

So save your childish tantrums and goofball responses and show some numbers where an in-hand Avalon is worth more than 88 BTC given all the risks, hassles, and expenses of operating them over an extended period.

I believe your car won't survive for more than another 100 miles. $1 per mile is fair. Let me buy your car for $100 or you are stupid.

Troll logic isn't logic.

Forgot you spamming QQ in one of my random threads is me pestering you though. Any more crying and those avalons will short.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HELP.org

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 03:05:25 AM

Troll logic isn't logic.
 Any more crying and those avalons will short.

You are a goofy teenager trying to rip people off and then you throw temper tantrums when people show you real numbers.  I would not do business with you.

Certified Bitcoin Professional
Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 03:08:11 AM

Troll logic isn't logic.

You are a goofy teenager trying to rip people off and then you throw temper tantrums when people show you real numbers.  I would not do business with you.

You have to be a teenager to be a teen, I am old. No one but you is throwing your toys about because you can't scam people into selling your hardware at 40% market value.

Boohoo I'm allowing the free market to value hardware, I'm such a terrible person! Please save me! You don't need to worry about people doing business with you, at those prices even the scammers wouldn't LOL.

HELP.org

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 03:13:23 AM

Troll logic isn't logic.

You have to be a teenager to be a teen, I am old. No one but you is throwing your toys about because you can't scam people into selling your hardware at 40% market value.

Boohoo I'm allowing the free market to value hardware, I'm such a terrible person! Please save me! You don't need to worry about people doing business with you, at those prices even the scammers wouldn't LOL.

Right, you have no numbers.  You are hyping numbers from weeks ago when the difficulty was lower which the hopes of tricking people into overpaying.

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 07:00:17 PM

Troll logic isn't logic.

Right, you have no numbers.  You are hyping numbers from weeks ago when the difficulty was lower which the hopes of tricking people into overpaying.

So the market value fell from 220 to 85 because of a 10% difficulty increase. All the other people currently selling units are also 250% overpriced aren't they.

Keep QQing.

HELP.org

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 10:42:21 PM

Troll logic isn't logic.

So the market value fell from 220 to 85 because of a 10% difficulty increase. All the other people currently selling units are also 250% overpriced aren't they.

Keep QQing.

People lie, numbers do not.  There was almost a 100% increase in the difficulty in just over a month.  You extrapolate the average increase every 2 weeks and calculate the return.  subtract out the costs of electric, ventilation, etc.  Some systems may break, your electricity goes out, etc. so there is risk and not units will run 100% all the time.  There is no way you come up with anything close to 200.

If you don't want to bother with that just go over to the Avalon refund threat where several people want 77 BTC instead of an Avalon in a couple weeks (Of course they are running late so there is added risk there) but there is no way you go from 200+ now to less than 77 in a couple weeks.

Some people are just trying to take advantage of others who do not realize how fast these things depreciate.  In fact another day has gone by so subtract another 1.5 BTC and another 1.5 BTC for each day in delay of delivery until the next adjustment.

If you any actual calculation for how you can get 200BTC back from an Avalon you get delivered today within a reasonable amount of time then lets see it and I might take a few.

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 10:50:14 PM

Troll logic isn't logic.

Keep QQing.

People lie, numbers do not.  There was almost a 100% increase in the difficulty in just over a month.  You extrapolate the average increase every 2 weeks and calculate the return.  subtract out the costs of electric, ventilation, etc.  Some systems may break, your electricity goes out, etc. so there is risk and not units will run 100% all the time.  There is no way you come up with anything close to 200.

If you don't want to bother with that just go over to the Avalon refund threat where several people want 77 BTC instead of an Avalon in a couple weeks (Of course they are running late so there is added risk there) but there is no way you go from 200+ now to less than 77 in a couple weeks.

Some people are just trying to take advantage of others who do not realize how fast these things depreciate.  In fact another day has gone by so subtract another 1.5 BTC and another 1.5 BTC for each day in delay of delivery until the next adjustment.

If you any actual calculation for how you can get 200BTC back from an Avalon you get delivered today within a reasonable amount of time then lets see it and I might take a few.
No one cares what you think, bye.

HELP.org

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 05:01:46 AM

Troll logic isn't logic.

Keep QQing.

No one cares what you think, bye.

In other words you have no numbers and you are trying to scam people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242627.0;topicseen

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:13:31 AM

Dogie,

What do you think about this article.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/07/01/china-pumps-bitcoins/

The author says that used Avalon's are now worth between $32K to $49K due to recent sales numbers.
HELP.org

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 06:24:05 AM

Dogie,

The author says that used Avalon's are now worth between $32K to $49K due to recent sales numbers.

So, Dogie and and dogjunior are having a conversation?

You are grasping at straws because the real numbers don't add up.  Hey look, a vague article written over here has some pumped up numbers from some fake ebay auctions.  Lets use that instead of actual calculations.  You have great business model.

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 09:29:08 AM

Dogie,

So, Dogie and and dogjunior are having a conversation?

You are grasping at straws because the real numbers don't add up.  Hey look, a vague article written over here has some pumped up numbers from some fake ebay auctions.  Lets use that instead of actual calculations.  You have great business model.
Better than yours xD Hai Im Milly, Milly Bitcoin that is.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 12:03:09 PM

Anyway... 2 units were sold via this thread to the two highest bidders. Locking thread, will open a new one for the next units.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 04:17:09 PM

For some reason this thread is still getting a lot of views. The new thread selling 2 more units is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240570.100

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: