Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALT coins, what would you do ?  (Read 998 times)
dllhg (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:50:58 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:37:45 AM by dllhg

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:59:01 AM

Impressive list you got there and I must say I am motivated by your feat! Right now I  am looking at your trading portfolio and all I could think about is 2018.  If I were you, I will sell all the coin that have brought me profit except leaving small amount of coin for those that I think may have some ups in price. I will just round off for the year if I were you!

dllhg (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:13:48 AM

Impressive list you got there and I must say I am motivated by your feat! Right now I  am looking at your trading portfolio and all I could think about is 2018.  If I were you, I will sell all the coin that have brought me profit except leaving small amount of coin for those that I think may have some ups in price. I will just round off for the year if I were you!

Thanks,  yes I have been fortunate and it has worked out quite well so far.  Was a lot of work to be honest.  The thing is many of my top profit coins are expecting 5X -10X or more in 2018......... Nothing worse than selling and chasing market back up trying to buy back in. 
dllhg (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:15:44 AM

LSK is going crazy  up another 5% since I posted this thread an hour ago.  I'm up 64% now......  Just so happened to be by number one pick and what I have the most in too.  Grin
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:07:59 AM

If you are looking to invest in any other altcoins I recommend looking into Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.
Bitsurfer333

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:23:31 AM

Buy coins with a high volumen, or try to trade gainers or loosers.

Or you could simply hodl some crypto's, good one is emc2 they will have a hard fork on 7.12.2017
Also they will burn around 25% of the tokens to increase value.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:29:19 AM

Your portfolio and your investmentment strategy is nice. I liked it. As far as I understand you do not day trade, or week trade. You invest your money into altcoins that you think have a future and hold. Maybe a litte profit taking and some updates would be good. I do not understand why you atill hold BTS, it seems you earned a lot from that one but I do not think it has a future, just research about it. Some updates, adding a removing tokens and changing the percentage in the portfolio would be good.
ahkiatt

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:48:37 AM

Possible for us to understand why you chose Verge and Navcoin over Monero?
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

15 BTC is a really nice investment amount. I just want to ask you something. How did you split this investment amount into this coins. It seemed to me like you've handed out the money to coins into the highest market share, which I think it isn't a plausible investment model.

I think it doesn't make sence to invest all of BTC in them without investigating the Ico projects. I am a investor who thinks that investing and following in the market as a trader finally lost the investor. I have to search for tokens(icos) or coins, carefully. If I find reasonable, I can only invest then. Which is why, being an investor (not trader), being a researcher is the key to earning money. Spreading the investment so much is reminded me luck games. Don't remember the house(exchanges  Grin) always wins.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:03:52 AM

I don't understand why you wanna change your strategy if it has been so profitable so far...
Anyway, if you want my opinion I find it easier to focus on less coins (at most 14-15), including BTC, ETH and their forked coins (so BCH and ETC too). Then I'd say to set a target price when you are comfortable to sell, a price that you think it's enough to sell a particular coin. So for example if you think 'WAVES' price won't go over 7$, as soon as it hits such price, sell it. Then don't have regret about it, even if price keep rising.

Also, can you tell us where do you store all those coins? Do you use their own official wallets, multicoin wallets or exchanges?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:06:18 AM

LSK is going crazy  up another 5% since I posted this thread an hour ago.  I'm up 64% now......  Just so happened to be by number one pick and what I have the most in too.  Grin

You are lucky then OP, I suggest you o just hodl those coins that decreased and sell it above your buy price if you can. Sell other coins that gained more than 100% from your buy price then try to invest more on waves. I know you will gain massive profits with it after waves-ng update has been released. You can also continue to do your strategy, IMO it is fine as is. Still, good luck to you, I hope you gain more from your current picks.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

I would sell 1/3 of altcoins for bitcoin. You have so much money that you don't need to stay all in altcoins, I think also bitcoin is profitable as altcoins.
Futourist

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

Have you considered transferring your funds to ICONOMI and let them be managed by pros? I have to say I'm quite pleased with the service and the profits there.

hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Great list.
I prefer to invest ChainLINK, ripples and monetha too. These are good coins Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
dllhg (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

LSK is at 73% and waves at 40%.  WOW... didnt expect such a fast run.

I am really wanting to know if there are some I should really reduce or sell completely from my list.  As some have mentioned too many coins to manage.  Cointrackinginfo works well for seeing what they are all doing atleast.   There are a few I am thinking about maybe reducing by 50% even if it means a $500 loss and put that money somewhere else.  I need to get some BTC back too or buy more. 

makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

Nice Invest.
Now I think waves and Lisk have potential.
Waves i See at 150k sat and Lisk at 200k sat.

What do you think?
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:56:09 PM

It is really sick but you are so lucky. Maybe you could give some advice about cryptocurrency for money? Since you are really good in it, why not?
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:05:42 PM

Nice crypto collection! How do you decide when to jump in because a lot of those must have been good luck. Not to take frm the 8 hours daily research you make though... Shocked
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

i suggest you to sell some coins to bringing your initial investment!

and then you can manage the rest! also, dont forget that sometimes cash is king!
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:37:33 PM

Nice Invest.
Now I think waves and Lisk have potential.
Waves i See at 150k sat and Lisk at 200k sat.

What do you think?
Lisk might have more potential to go up in the short term because of Ethereum getting a pump soon. Waves is a nice coin as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print