Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PURPOSE OF BITCOIN UPGRADE?  (Read 449 times)
joesan2012 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:20:09 AM

Hello each and every one. I would like to ask a question regarding bitcoin forking . Why there are so many upgraded bitcoins being released what was really the purpose of that forking , what is the benefits of every bitcoin lover. Why they must leave bitcoin and choose its upgraded side . And lastly why they are need to upgrade bitcoin innovation ,?.. Please educate me so that I could gain more knowledge regarding bitcoin and blockchain purposes . If this thread topic was already exist then link me to that thread thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

In order to understand this process is to look at those who co-organize the business. Over time when the business the project is progressing well each partner have their own ambitions and start-up capital for your own project. Most often the joint project is divided into several parts and each of the companions goes its own way and brings to life your personal ideas.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

Hello each and every one. I would like to ask a question regarding bitcoin forking . Why there are so many upgraded bitcoins being released what was really the purpose of that forking , what is the benefits of every bitcoin lover. Why they must leave bitcoin and choose its upgraded side . And lastly why they are need to upgrade bitcoin innovation ,?.. Please educate me so that I could gain more knowledge regarding bitcoin and blockchain purposes . If this thread topic was already exist then link me to that thread thanks.

You are correct, fork is actually an upgrade of the system and in the case of Bitcoin they wanted to level up the capacity to handle the volume of transactions since we are all growing fast. This scaling issue has been hounding Bitcoin for many years now and you can see it in the clogging we can experience very often. We need to scale the capability of Bitcoin to handle transactions since the volume is increasing everyday and there can be more growth coming. Without this upgrade, then people would be discouraged in using Bitcoin and everything would be defeated. Now, what is this so-called hard fork? Hard fork can happen if not all parties would agree to the type of upgrade being made...this is the reason why we got BitcoinCash and the latest BitcoinGold due to fork being contentious. In contrast, the last fork for Ethereum did not produced an offshoot coin because all agreed on the decision. Now, this is just a simplistic type of explanation.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

In order to understand this process is to look at those who co-organize the business. Over time when the business the project is progressing well each partner have their own ambitions and start-up capital for your own project. Most often the joint project is divided into several parts and each of the companions goes its own way and brings to life your personal ideas.
Your reply is very good as in start all members was going with purpose of giving full time to this new project and they was looking for achieving target now they already done this after completing first task now every one have his own dream and ambitions just because of this now they are going with own task and personal ideas 
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

I was hoping that bitcoin will be upgraded but this did not happen. However, despite the fact that segwit2x was cancelled the miners still stabbed in the back and staged a landfill. Bitcoin predictable to hold their positions. Now I think the developers know how miners will operate and they can take steps to make sure this never happened again. Even if bitcoin loses in the price he recovers quickly, but modernization is necessary.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:43:22 AM

i think that the main purpose of upgrading bitcoin, is that to make it more stable so that the users will not be disappointed and to avoid conflicts and to meet the standards of other countries so that they can legalize it.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

i think that the main purpose of upgrading bitcoin, is that to make it more stable so that the users will not be disappointed and to avoid conflicts and to meet the standards of other countries so that they can legalize it.
Bitcoin will never be stable. You can't sort of coin holders. When bitcoin pumped huge speculative capital, it will always be volatile. This capital constantly migrates from one cryptocurrency to another. This is a planned action and to avoid them is impossible. Only the big credit of trust from users allows bitcoin price every time to return to the previous level.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:34:08 PM

Regarding to the Bold Word, We cannot conclude That They Must/will leave bitcoin and Choose upgraded side  Since It is a matter of Volatility and Value.
They Need To Do Forks Because Miners who Are Manipulating this Kind of Process should Check and Balance, We Bitcoin Lovers are Tremendously growing in Numbers, Transactions are alive in every  second, and Hackers Are Everywhere, Forks is also a protection to Bitcoiners Since it Upgrades The Block of Bitcoin. Bitcoin Talks About Money, And No Other Than, Money Is Really A Big Deal. Fork, Upgrade, Segwit2x etc. All is Connected (because) of Money.
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

It will inevitably provide the systematic blockchain with a safety buffer against government .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: