Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Already Back On Track?  (Read 868 times)
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

I would like to think so. BCH has stopped growing, and BTC is approaching $7000 again. We should go even higher once BCH people realize they are supporting a lost cause and dump for BTC.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

In light of what happened just last week where an apparent attack against Bitcoin was staged and manipulated by some groups supposedly connected with and to prop up the value of BitCoinCash, I felt a little bit discouraged because I realized that anytime the same thing can be done anytime and soon an attack can caused irreversible damages to Bitcoin.

Right now, things are getting back to normal and Bitcoin is showing the resiliency that many expected it would. Down the road, it is maintaining its strength in the $6,700 - $6,900 level and we all happy and satisfied with it. Do you think we are already back on track?

I never doubt with the capability of bitcoin, sudden attack of greedy people to the bitcoin are always there to destabilize. Those who buy bulk of bitcoin few days ago at 5600 $ had big profit now at 6900$ per btc. If we all just keep HODLing bitcoin together, there is no way that others can destroy bitcoin.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

last week it was surprising for the bitcoin holders to drop dramatically because of the failure of segwit2x, but everyone can see for themselves the bitcoin price now and I think the bitcoin price for now has improved and started to normal again with prices ranging from $ 6,700- $ 6,900, very good.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:57:09 AM

An individual or just a small group of people can not influence the price of bitcoin for a long time. Bitcoin is the currency for the masses not just a concept for one rich man. So any time you see something like that just relax.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:59:27 AM

Right now, things are getting back to normal and Bitcoin is showing the resiliency that many expected it would. Down the road, it is maintaining its strength in the $6,700 - $6,900 level and we all happy and satisfied with it. Do you think we are already back on track?

In terms of price, yes. And I'm not sure that bitcoin was 'off track' at all because a short correction to $5000-6000 after such spike was a completely expected move. Mining, fees and unconfirmed transactions are a different story, the situation seems to be still far from normal.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

It is hard to tell what 'on track' really means these days.
I have started to look at bitcoin business as a moment to moment business.
Bu I suspect the times of the major movements have cooled off and I suppose ot will stay that way for a while.
The no-2x-news was surprising to many people, and crypto currencies react on surprises with large movements.
Now that the surprise about that news has settled, the movements have settled as well.
Until the next surprise comes.

It's me!!!
BitNoLimit

Activity: 55
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:04:22 AM

hold when it drop,  Wink
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:08:53 AM

yes it is back but big winner is Roger and his BCH because price bumped a lot and he proof that can make some control of Bitcoin (just spam system till get full block size 1 MB )and till now big problem about bitcoin not solve so this problem will back with next fork happen or high number of Demand .

about fee will take more than couple of days

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:10:34 AM

I would like to think so. BCH has stopped growing, and BTC is approaching $7000 again. We should go even higher once BCH people realize they are supporting a lost cause and dump for BTC.

It is not that people supported BCH, more like the individuals backing that altcoin up thought they can attract people with it's pump but that pump is just a bubble. Poor people who bought BCH at the time the price is growing, they are now awake to the reality that BCH will never go beyond bitcoin.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:11:38 AM

Yes and definitely a high price we can see in restoring the vitality of bitcoins. So buy bitcoins as much as its price is cheap. That we can not repent at the end. It is expected that By the end of December the price will increase by $ 10,000 and a further 20,000 $ by the middle of 2018.

We could be through the drama. But I doubt to be honest. We could still make a move to $10k and then drop 50%.
There were great news with the MAN Group, Square cash and CME launching their Bitcoin futures in second week of december.
This might have stopped the down turn.
If we break $7000 which I see as a significant resistence level, and then $7500 we will probably go for 8k and more. But looking at the weekyl and monthly charts, let's me assume we will see a bigger correction sooner or later. I'm not talking about a bear market here. But a correction to coold down things a bit which lets us move up for hopefully much more months or another year maybe.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:14:44 AM

People who switched to bitcoin cash during the days of sudden price increase of bitcoin cash and decrease of bitcoin might have started to switch to bitcoin making some good profit. The growth has begun to move on the track in which we were traveling before the price drop. This time it could take us high to reach $8000 or more before the year end.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:22:56 AM

Bitcoin had been tested and proven against crisis in the market place. Bitcoin's foundation is totally strong enough and it become more vulnerable from  attacks but it the end, still they are failed. Bitcoin is back on track now and it's price are gradually increasing and possible for breaking a new price record in the market place.
bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

If that uncofirmed transactions become 40k-50k then bitcoin is back. Right now is 70-80k uncofirmed. Angry Sad
empoy

Activity: 77
Merit: 33

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:26:33 AM

In light of what happened just last week where an apparent attack against Bitcoin was staged and manipulated by some groups supposedly connected with and to prop up the value of BitCoinCash, I felt a little bit discouraged because I realized that anytime the same thing can be done anytime and soon an attack can caused irreversible damages to Bitcoin.

I think we are leading on the track. Many things are very unstable in this world and we are part of it.  Many people are expecting that bitcoin will getting back to normal and this is the start of it. I think many people are satisfied ln bitcoin now.

Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:29:34 AM

price-wise we may be on track as others point above, but transaction-wise, the Core client still wants me to pay radiculous transaction fees
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:34:01 AM

We all see this drama. But they are too strong to affect the entire bitcoin chain block. The stagnation that has taken place so long that the chaos has taken place. They can do once, there will be a second time and the trust of the BTC stability is shaken
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:01:35 AM

I definitely think bitcoin is "back again". Yes, this was an (attempted) attack on BTC with a big dump and pump into BCH.
I am kind of suprised how easy BTC was taking this dump. A drop of no more than 10-15% and being back up within 3-4 days.
I think this shows the current strength of bitcoin. BTC is no longer that vulnerable to such kind of pump/dump "attacks".
BCH follower tried to make people lose the faith in bitcoin and wanted people to switch over to BCH.
The fewest people were thinking about BCH.. most of them just panic selled and followed the whales. This probably lead to a loss from people who jumped onto BCH "too late".
Increasing the block size by 8x.. without even testing how the network reacts.. followed by such a dump/pump makes me really chink BCH was only forked to scam people and make big profit.

IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

It goes up and down every month! It's not a surprise and there is no signs that it will continue to grow or BTH will become the #1. Whales pupm one coin today, another one tomorrow. Just follow the flow!

Monartis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

It appears to fluctuate to such a large extent that it's difficult to know where the track is sometimes!
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

I think so. We are already on our road back to $7,000. Of course there will be some more corrections soon as we are heading to $10,000 but I will not expect a lower dip just like what happened during the BCH rally. Bitcoin Silver is also scheduled this December that gives BTC holders more reason to buy and hold.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: