Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RUSSIA NEVER HACKED BREXIT IMPOSSIBLE ..  (Read 352 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

How could Russia hack the UK brexit vote we have polling station need your name and ID plus a
postal vote ..

So unless the Russians moved everyone out of there homes and made up people with ID how could they
fiddle the ELECTION Undecided Kiss..

Theresa May accuses Russia of interfering in elections and fake news ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Politics › Theresa May
22 hours ago - At lord mayor's banquet, PM launches extraordinary attack, saying actions were ... Theresa May has accused Russia of meddling in elections and planting ... “This has included meddling in elections, and hacking the Danish .

Oh look the DANISH who also want out of the EU funny isn't it Roll Eyes..

Talk about meddling lets look at some real meddling shall we..

Obama warns UK it will be at 'back of the queue" for US trade if it votes ...
Video for obama saying uk will be back of the que▶ 1:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CJbDz0ffjY
23 Apr 2016 - Uploaded by euronews (in English)
US president Barack Obama has warned Britain that if it votes to  leave the EU...
Obama warns UK it will be at 'back .

Hillary Clinton says Brexit supporters 'voted against modern Britain ...
uk.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-says-brexit-supporters-voted-against-modern-b...
8 Oct 2017 - Hillary Clinton says Brexit supporters 'voted against modern Britain' ... But it turned out we were wrong — in part because the Russians played ...

THIS BITCH thinks London is BRITAIN Angry..

George Soros:

'Brexit is a lose-lose proposition' - Business Insider
uk.businessinsider.com/george-soros-brexit-is-a-lose-lose-proposition-2017-6
20 Jun 2017 - LONDON — Billionaire investor George Soros has warned that Brexit is a "lose-lose proposition" which will trap the UK in a spiral of growing .

Gina Miller's EU group 'has strong links with' typhoon George Soros ...
www.express.co.uk › News › UK
13 May 2017 - Fears have been raised that George Soros is behind Gina Miller's attempt to stop Brexit. Related articles. Gina Miller attacks 'robotic' May for pushing through Brexit ... to regularly interfere in EU politics to force Europe to accept thousands ... tried to stop Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban from defending ....

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Billionaire who broke the Bank of England - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › Finance
13 Sep 2002 - George Soros: arch villain of Black Wednesday ... soon to become a household name as "The man who broke the Bank of England". ... London bankers, before moving to Wall Street to continue his financial career in 1956.

And he as been paying POLITICIANS to do what HE WANTS..^^And we BRITISH trust a guy like that ^^

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT Grin <<<Victor Meldrew..

Is money more powerful than DEMOCRACY Undecided..

I won a vote but money is stopping my win is this DEMOCRACY?..

Because IF money is DEMOCRACY then what ever it takes get the MONEY..

Work and get money     kill and get money     lie and get money         steal and get money..

Makes no difference how you get it but just get it DEMOCRACY money..

I mean i always thought money couldn't buy DEMOCRACY but i am WRONG..

Here you go 1 million change this law DEMOCRACY.. Cry Cry..

Who changes laws POLITICIANS Angry here you go 1 million change this LAW.. Angry

THERESA MAY ..GET THE FUCK OUT...You TRAITOR ..
You are a horrible woman ..

You will go down in history as the worst leader EVER..

RUSSIA NEVER HACKED THE UK         ELECTION Grin..  IMPOSSIBLE ..

And as for all the TWEETS how many UK old people use TWITTER  Roll Eyes..

Bad excuses from bad REMOANERS ..NOW FUCK OFF ...WE ARE OUT.. Grin Grin

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:08 AM

Its the popular thing to accuse Russia of hacking things and swinging elections.

Truth be told there was no hacking of the poll results.

The mainstream media is just butthurt that people no longer trust them
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:24:08 AM

Lord & Lady Kinnock's £10m Euro gravy train | UK | News | Express.co ...
www.express.co.uk › News › UK
14 Jun 2009 - GLENYS Kinnock was last night facing questions over her impartiality as Europe Minister after research suggested she and her husband Neil ...
Missing: straight ‎fruit

Neil Kinnock's hypocricy could help decide your EU vote | Daily Mail ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Greediest-snouts-EU-trough-Not-sure-vote-Read-stinking-wealt...
10 Jun 2016 - This week Neil Kinnock told a rally that Brexit promises 'didn't add up'; His son ... for Britain to vote to leave the then European Economic Community. ... (their daughter Rachel has also enjoyed the fruits of the public purse). ...

Look at the EU..The daughter The son ..Talk about keeping it in the FAMILY ..

I told you all along the EU is not to make people lives better BUT only the POLITICAL ELITE and their
families and CRONIES ..

EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES (Hansard, 28 October 1971)
hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1971/oct/28/european-communities
28 Oct 1971 - EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES (Hansard, 28 October 1971) ... We in the fruit industry are not in for an easy time, but we are not throwing in the sponge. ...... For some strange reason, his speech, with which I am becoming increasingly familiar, also ...... Devlin, Miss Bernadette, Kinnock, Neil, Peart, Rt. Hn. Fred.

Somebody just said that 'Neil Kinnock was the best prime minister this country never 'ad' ... Just to set the record straight here. ... the pair of them having a job for life on mega bucks, unaccountable to anyone other than the rest of the euro freeloaders. ..

YOU DO UNDERSTAND ...The EUROPEAN UNION is to feed the likes of these peoples..

The Brussels Business - Who Runs the EU ? - HD (sub - serb/cro ...
Video for the brussels business▶ 1:25:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMuUEd6w54E
13 Dec 2015 - Uploaded by TBU NEWS
This movie is subtitled in ( serb/cro) THE BRUSSELS BUSINESS is a docu-thriller that dives into the grey zone ...

The businesses PAY the politicians to make laws to suit them ..

The   CBI   MOODY'S all get paid to do as they are told by big businesses to CRUSH the little guy..

And you IDIOTS CANNOT SEE IT..

If this is democracy paying people to do what you likes then NO LAW just get the FUCKING MONEY.. Angry.

And the biggest money maker DEATH..

I stab you and sell you a bandage ..Create misery and PROFIT..

slash someone on the leg and sell them a plaster..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

Its the popular thing to accuse Russia of hacking things and swinging elections.

Truth be told there was no hacking of the poll results.

The mainstream media is just butthurt that people no longer trust them
100% correct .. Grin
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:48:55 AM

The whole EUROPEAN UNION was designed by big businesses to keep the little guys and gals
ENSLAVED ..

How you ask ?..

By making sure that what ever they made they was the bosses always never to let someone else have ago.
They pay the politicians a good life and the politicians bend over backwards to do as they are told
for MONIES ..

Now when the POLITICIAN gets paid by the big businesses the politicians pay the list below..

JUDGES
POLICE
ARMY GENERALS
SECRET SERVICES

Anyone who will do what they want for monies ..

So big business pay politicians and then they pay the chain of bribes to do what big businesses want..

And the fact many many humans would sell their gran mothers for monies it's so easy done
BRIBES for MONIES..

It does make your life very happy money does..
You say no ?..Go live without it then Wink..

£25 donations ONLY and to check politicians bank accounts 10 years after they leave their posts ..
Easy way how to stop the FIDDLING political LEECHES  Grin..

And if you get caught taking a bribe JAIL..
10 years because so many lives been affected by your actions..

LETS ALL SHOUT OUT..

politicians can only receive 25 pound or dollar donations then stops the bribes ..
Plus check their banks 10 years after they leave office..

Lets DEMAND that this be put into LAW..

I will know be saying this EVERYDAY..25 POUNDS ONLY Grin..

Soon stop you ASS HOLES from destroying our lives and putting our children
no not their children but ours in future DEBT Angry Angry Angry..

Their children have made millions from them ROBBING US silly..

And that's another reason i want out..

Imagine a EUROPEAN SUPERSTATE Shocked Shocked..The robbing by these fuckers would be UNREAL..

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:57:53 PM

When the media talks about the US elections (or the Brexit referendum) being hacked, they are being sensationalist. If you look into it, no-one is actually saying that Russia hacked the actual polling stations, or votes.

What they mean is that Russian propagandists infiltrated social media, news sites and comments etc, to influence the result. I think this is objectively true (at least for the US election). It has been proven that many fake accounts were actively influencing peoples' behaviour in these supposedly democratic decisions.

Not only that, but some accounts were promoting division and hate for the opposite side, to cause rifts between voters acting in a 2 party system (or in the case of Brexit, a yes/no binary vote). This increases contempt and instability in a country.

I actually think that leaving the EU was a fucking dumb thing to do, especially for Britain (which doesn't have much to offer in the way of exports and economic power, other than the financial hub of London) but that's off topic.

The thing to learn from this really, is that people should not just "upvote" and "like" every fucking comment they see on facebook or reddit, and base their votes on those sources, without actually researching a little into the subject. It's our own fucking fault, and we should all be very careful about where we get our information, and be very wary of the "filter bubble".

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Winston Churchill

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

Media is exaggerating much in any country. Propoganda was not canceled
SteffCoins

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

I see a lot of exaggerations here :/
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

When the media talks about the US elections (or the Brexit referendum) being hacked, they are being sensationalist. If you look into it, no-one is actually saying that Russia hacked the actual polling stations, or votes.

What they mean is that Russian propagandists infiltrated social media, news sites and comments etc, to influence the result. I think this is objectively true (at least for the US election). It has been proven that many fake accounts were actively influencing peoples' behaviour in these supposedly democratic decisions.

Not only that, but some accounts were promoting division and hate for the opposite side, to cause rifts between voters acting in a 2 party system (or in the case of Brexit, a yes/no binary vote). This increases contempt and instability in a country.

I actually think that leaving the EU was a fucking dumb thing to do, especially for Britain (which doesn't have much to offer in the way of exports and economic power, other than the financial hub of London) but that's off topic.

The thing to learn from this really, is that people should not just "upvote" and "like" every fucking comment they see on facebook or reddit, and base their votes on those sources, without actually researching a little into the subject. It's our own fucking fault, and we should all be very careful about where we get our information, and be very wary of the "filter bubble".

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Winston Churchill

I remember your the same person that said 9/11 was done by terrorist and not BUSH Cheesy..
So we can safely say your a BUM LICK for the rotten scum bag MONEY MONSTERS..

I actually think that leaving the EU was a fucking dumb thing to do, especially for Britain (which doesn't have much to offer in the way of exports .. Cheesy WRONG..

We have a sea a ocean with FISH the EU doesn't then if you step in our waters and fish we will FIRE Cheesy.
And the eu puts tariffs on us we slap tariffs on them meaning we gain 7 billion pounds..

And on a last NOTE when we go the rest will follow the UK the rest are shit scared to go they want to see the UK leave and then the EU will be no more..

WANT TO BET Wink Wink..

The EU is a money making machine for the political elite and big businesses and no one else..

The politicians lovely day out on our expense ..And all to talk shit..Because they do nothing..

I was better off in 1970s and that's saying something..

Ok you can buy good plastic goods in this day and age BUT..

To see a doctor
pay on transport
buy a home
roads full
no free school  stuffs like free milk free food free clothes ..

And when it comes down to making things IT'S ALL IN YOUR MINDS.. Wink Wink..

I dream and when i dream i can make it so..
NOT IN THE EU..

They stop dreamers because they want the dream..

I have never been so excited to leave like starting a new job a new MISSION IN LIFE..

Corruption costs EU 'up to €990 billion a year' – POLITICO
https://www.politico.eu/.../corruption-costs-eu-990-billion-year-rand-study-fraud-fun...
22 Mar 2016 - Study says public procurement corruption alone costs the EU €5 billion per year. ... The EU has a corruption problem that could cost it up to €990 billion a year, according to a .... Romanian ruling party chief indicted for fraud.

I don't know why your trying to make us SCARED ..Lived in 1970s how worse can it be Kiss..

Oh and me gran parents lived in the TRENCHES .. Wink..

I see a new UK one that going to make thhe world notice how life should be..
JUST got to get rid of the unwanted cost of LORDY SHIT FACES and the EU..

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

no-one is actually saying that Russia hacked the actual polling stations, or votes..

So how could they influence our brexit election by TWITTER Cheesy..
So i was saying  UNLESS blah blah blah..

In other words NO WAY brexit was a fix because many REMOANERS are saying if they did they want
another VOTE Angry..

So i was saying how could they change the VOTE ..

You say RUSSIA made everyone hate CLINTON      WRONG  this did Wink..

Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters Full ...
Video for hillary clinton documentary▶ 1:30:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs
6 Nov 2013 - Uploaded by Mars Daniels
Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters Full .... The minute I saw Ann Coulter on this

She was a LAWYER who got a child rapist off with the crime and laughed about the situation..

APPLY TO BRIBES^^^^   She was a lawyer and she got a child rapist off with the crime ..

So if she would do that for MONEY   I.E her job what would she do for money in the WHITE HOUSE Roll Eyes..

So everyone not liking CLINTON had nothing to do with RUSSIA ..
If you watch video PEOPLE who grew up with the CLINTON's tell you what sort they was..

Drug dealers and murderers who made it to the white house ..
BUT soon will fall from GRACE..

2 FACED OR WHAT..

The Public Vs. Private Face Of Hillary Clinton - YouTube
Video for Clinton saying what she says in public in not what she says in private youtube▶ 10:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQrGZstkDHg
13 Oct 2016 - Uploaded by The Alex Jones Channel
Hillary Clinton is a manipulative psychopath, willing to say one thing to the American people but do whatever .

You can hear her saying she tells porkies to the public..<<In same manner Wink Grin..

Yes PUTIN has robbed loads of contracts and lined his own pockets and that money should be in Russian purses BUT the USA does no different and you don't likes it..

I always say don't call people names if you cannot take it yourself..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

When the uk leaves the EU you have an option have free trade country to country because to many say
to much..
Like ELON said 2 pizzas  Wink..

So 27 countries to many to get anything done and i imagine designed that way..
So you can deal country to country deal by deal trade by trade ..

You can decide to stay with building a superstate BUT you will not be getting UK monies because we owe
you nothing the fact you owe all the BRITISH TAX payers for the ww2 debt we payed for your ASSES..

The UK paid the USA to join WW2 (60 years to pay off the debt). When ...
https://www.quora.com/The-UK-paid-the-USA-to-join-WW2-60-years-to-pay-off-the...
We didn't pay the USA to join the war. We borrowed money from them to pay for arms and reconstruction, because we had nothing left. They lent us that money ..

and you EUROPEANS want the UK to pay more FUCK OFF Wink..

6O YEARS to pay the usa NOW why didn't Germany pay for it they LOST?..

Must be the same IDIOT paying for BREXIT..

I know the ROYALS are GERMAN and have been using us as slaves ..FACT..

The royals get kick backs from the EU for the land they own in the UK.. Angry Angry..
How come we the UK always pay meaning my hard labour  Angry Angry..

The royals have been using us all along even killing us and saying

THE GLORIOUS DEAD  << because she gets kept in money..

Now for a last FACT..

No one in the EU would be saying anything you would be a little mouse only for the FACT some of our
politicians are MAKING you turn on their own peoples ..LIKE lordy shit face KERR and the likes..

You wouldn't be saying ANYTHING only for those FUCKERS they are TRAITORS ..

Our politicians want to stay in not for the peoples BUT for them selves ..

PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING...so some pudding below..

Kinnock's £10 MILLION Pay Off and the EU SECRET BANK ...
christophereverard.co.uk/kinnocks-10-million-pay-off-and-the-eu-secret-bank-accou...
19 Jun 2016 - Trouble is, OLAF is headed by Neil Kinnock – and one of the EU MPs filmed claiming fraudulent expenses was Glenys Kinnock – instead of ...

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:50:02 PM

Of course not. Just more MSM fake news.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:30:09 AM

How can the Russians hack the elections in the United States and the United Kingdom? If that happened for real, it means that the cyber security in the US and the UK needs some serious refurbishment. But there is no evidence for any Russian involvement. And this was evident during the recount in Michigan. The Dems were hoping to uncover Russian hacking and in the end their own practice of ballot stuffing was exposed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

Europe tries to justify its failures in the political arena at the expense of Russia. "Russia used posts on the Internet to interfere in voting on brexit." Sounds funny.
Europe has long been going to split. The flow of migrants only fueled this process
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:19:43 AM

RT news if you go to London and ask did the Russians hack the election they will say YES..

London is another PLANET. Cheesy

Have you not seen Londoners on a rally ?..Ask them what they are there for and they have no clue..
Bit like this below..

Liberals Have No Clue Why They Protest Trump's ...
Video for people who rally and have no clue why▶ 5:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zGVN2xRfA

What are you protesting i am protesting because everyone else is Cheesy Cheesy..

See London and i imagine most major cities around the world are crafty peoples..

My life is doing good and i hear on the news life is going to get bad so PANIC..
LONDON SNOOTY CREW ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

And the news can manipulate these kinds of people so easy..
Look at the people who rally SPOILT KIDS..

So RT no good going to London they will always say anything that will keep them in the EU..
They have the money to travel and plus i bet mummy and daddy work for the EU..

So all a waste of time for real NEWS..LONDON is not the UK..It's another PLANET..A snooty planet..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:54:29 AM

All this hacking business over votes is getting a bit long in the tooth..

Prove the evidence of proper fraud not evidence like this ..

Imagine HITLER sent evidence of corruption and bad deeds by our own peoples and they turned out to be true FACTS like our politicians was robbing it's own peoples and doing bad deeds that was true..

Are we suppose to say WELL because Hitler sent them even though they are TRUE they are not true because Hitler sent them Roll Eyes..

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHO SENT THEM.. Angry Angry

As long as they are true YOUR GONE Wink..

So if i was you make sure your on the BALL and playing the game that everyone else plays by..
OR some country and even your own country will SNITCH on your asses ..

WHY do people SNITCH because some things you do effect everyone's lives and they know it's only you and your CRONIES who benefit..

I expect RUSSIAN UK INDIAN USA EUROPEANS all to be whistle blowers for the sake of their children and gran children's futures..

You cannot TRUST ANYONE ..And a politician would be the last person i would TRUST..

How many have stole the public purse?.. Wink
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

Winston Churchill

I remember your the same person that said 9/11 was done by terrorist and not BUSH Cheesy..

Uuh OK then I guess I'm a "bum lick", whatever that means. I hate banks for what it's worth.

I actually think that leaving the EU was a fucking dumb thing to do, especially for Britain (which doesn't have much to offer in the way of exports .. Cheesy WRONG..

We have a sea a ocean with FISH the EU doesn't then if you step in our waters and fish we will FIRE Cheesy.
And the eu puts tariffs on us we slap tariffs on them meaning we gain 7 billion pounds..

Yes we have a sea and ocean, but due to geopolitical regs we can only fish in these waters due to an agreement with the EU. When we leave, we could be banished to only the seas surrounding the UK.

Of course the EU has seas and fish, you fucking idiot, the northern seas are basically fished by all Scandinavian countries, and the Mediterranian has a bunch of sea too, what are you on about?

And on a last NOTE when we go the rest will follow the UK the rest are shit scared to go they want to see the UK leave and then the EU will be no more..

WANT TO BET Wink Wink..

The EU is a money making machine for the political elite and big businesses and no one else..

The politicians lovely day out on our expense ..And all to talk shit..Because they do nothing..

To see a doctor
pay on transport
buy a home
roads full

NOT IN THE EU..

I have never been so excited to leave like starting a new job a new MISSION IN LIFE..

https://www.politico.eu/.../corruption-costs-eu-990-billion-year-rand-study-fraud-fun...
22 Mar 2016 - Study says public procurement corruption alone costs the EU €5 billion per year. ... The EU has a corruption problem that could cost it up to €990 billion a year, according to a .... Romanian ruling party chief indicted for fraud.

I don't know why your trying to make us SCARED ..Lived in 1970s how worse can it be Kiss..

OK I don't really know what you're babbling on about here, but I will say that some of the other EU countries (eg Scandinavian countries, Germany, the Netherlands) have far better public services and benefits than the UK. The reason that the EU is making it difficult for the UK to leave is because they obviously don't want other countries leaving. Of course, that would weaken their economy and the euro currency.

But that doesn't mean that it was a good idea to leave. Wales, for example, was given many grants from the EU to create things like parks, bicycle trails, leisure centres. Now where will that money come from; Westminster? I'd be surprised if Wales continued being funded in the same capacity...

And similar projects occur across the UK, payed for by money from the EU. Not everything is about cold hard cash, many projects the EU financially support give a better quality of life to UK citizens.

Anyway this is off topic, I already explained how Russia didn't actually "hack" the vote, but they may well have influenced voters through deceptive channels, i.e. social media.

Discord and division in the EU and USA would be very beneficial for Russia, there is motive and evidence for their nefarious influence in democratic issues in both of these countries.

PS my grandad fought in the war too, I don't think it's relevant to brag about how your grandparents "lived" in the trenches. Sounds like you're grasping at patriotic straws matey  Cheesy
R777

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:41:48 PM

We are waiting for Hillary Clinton's statements that the russians installed the chip in Trump's head  Grin
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:42:54 PM

Winston Churchill

Uuh OK then I guess I'm a "bum lick", whatever that means. I hate banks for what it's worth.

Yes we have a sea and ocean, but due to geopolitical regs we can only fish in these waters due to an agreement with the EU. When we leave, we could be banished to only the seas surrounding the UK.

Of course the EU has seas and fish, you fucking idiot, the northern seas are basically fished by all Scandinavian countries, and the Mediterranian has a bunch of sea too, what are you on about?

WANT TO BET Wink Wink..

To see a doctor
pay on transport
buy a home
roads full

NOT IN THE EU..

OK I don't really know what you're babbling on about here, but I will say that some of the other EU countries (eg Scandinavian countries, Germany, the Netherlands) have far better public services and benefits than the UK. The reason that the EU is making it difficult for the UK to leave is because they obviously don't want other countries leaving. Of course, that would weaken their economy and the euro currency.

But that doesn't mean that it was a good idea to leave. Wales, for example, was given many grants from the EU to create things like parks, bicycle trails, leisure centres. Now where will that money come from; Westminster? I'd be surprised if Wales continued being funded in the same capacity...

And similar projects occur across the UK, payed for by money from the EU. Not everything is about cold hard cash, many projects the EU financially support give a better quality of life to UK citizens.

Anyway this is off topic, I already explained how Russia didn't actually "hack" the vote, but they may well have influenced voters through deceptive channels, i.e. social media.

Discord and division in the EU and USA would be very beneficial for Russia, there is motive and evidence for their nefarious influence in democratic issues in both of these countries.

PS my grandad fought in the war too, I don't think it's relevant to brag about how your grandparents "lived" in the trenches. Sounds like you're grasping at patriotic straws matey  Cheesy
Scandinavian countries, Germany, the Netherlands) have far better public services and benefits than the UK.

Yes we know and we been in the EUROPEAN UNION for 40 years so i guess now you understand how it's not working..

Remember you said it the UK is SHIT Grin..40 years we been doing shit compared to the rest so if the EU
was so good even to your standards we been doing shit..

So thanks that's why we want OUT..Doing SHIT you see..

AND WE WON THE 2 WARS Wink Wink..

WRONG^^^    You don't like the fact they are doing what you are doing Wink..

And WE British are paying the price for it..NO MORE      FUCK OFF..
My labour gets used to line RICH UNDESERVING PEOPLE Angry Angry..

And the point they already have so much GREEDY TO RICH PEOPLES..

Who pay peoples to destroy what ever makes them rich..

As if the USA politicians care  Cheesy Cheesy..They don't care for their own peoples .. Wink

All corrupt to the core ..SCUM BAGS..

Destroy neighbourhoods for their greed ..GOLDMAN BALL SACK..

You make out the USA are nice people  Cheesy Cheesy..SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK ...All for DOLLARS..

THE LAND OF THE NOT SO FREE..

Putin got more hart because he understands poverty..

Yes he as still robbed loads of contracts off the Russian peoples ..
But Russia doing way way better than ever before and i hate seeing people poor so nice to see..
BUT people likes of you would love them to still be eating each other..

WELL NOT ME Grin..

Your just greedy and want it all..
And don't want no one to dream BUT yourselves ..

THE RUSSIANS ..They want the same life as i do Wink..Just to be happy for what little time we have on this planet as HUMANS..

They have done everything to be just the same as we westerners

FACT they are WESTERNERS no different than me and the people where i live..
Just you YANKS want the world to think different because YOUR GREEDY FAT PIGS..

Oh and by the way PUTIN is a THIEF who robs the country of contracts just the same as all you greedy
politicians do MONEY MONEY MONEY ..

And that's why i want a new system put in place ..

The bernie sanders 25 dollar donations only..
And 10 years checking politicians bank accounts..

And last point.
If Russia are an enemy why sell them this below..

Ms Clinton's State Department approved the sale of Uranium One to Rosatom in 2010..
Hillary Clinton, Canadian company at heart of controversy ..
17 Oct 2017 - The Obama administration knew that Russia had used bribery, kickbacks ... At the time, President Barack Obama and Clinton's State Department ... Before, Tenex could only sell reprocessed uranium from dismantled Soviet ...

26 Oct 2016 - As secretary of state she “approved” a deal to sell Uranium One, ... “Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal,”

7 hours ago - Senate Republicans say their investigation of Hillary Clinton's role in approving a deal to sell U.S. uranium mines to a Russian company hinges ...

17 Oct 2017 - “Hillary Clinton and her husband sold out America to the Russians while millions of dollars flowed to their family foundation. And in the process, ...

What's the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium?..MONEY GREED Wink..

Russian politicians are CORRUPT just like the UK USA and every other bastard country on this PLANET..

WE ARE SICK   OF YOUR STUPID GAMES..

UNIVERSAL INCOME   For all life and you can carry on your greedy games BUT everyone got a starting point to live NOT JUST THE FEW..

Laboico

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:32:41 AM

Very sorry...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: