Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN  (Read 2109 times)
btcstory

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

For this is a term that no one knows before and the governments do not like it so they would not support it.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

Because it goes up too quickly and without good reason. Not to mention the dematerialize side
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:14:27 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh

I think what people fear is volatility of Bitcoin. We have seen its value fluctuate in the last couple of weeks in significant amounts. But keep in mind that Bitcoin has gone a long way from the moment it was introduced. So it is really just a matter of taking risks and believing in bitcoin. 
I can say that what mostly people fear about bitcoin is that the fact that it will get lost or maybe end or the service will die. Theses past few days, bitcoin has been inconsistent about it's price. It moves suddenly then stops. And because as of now many people are happy with bitcoin's service. It also helps a lot to get an earning for living. 
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:22:18 PM

The fear people are having in bitcoin is in its price. The up and down fluctuation in its price is a huge trouble, that if you are not into crypto for long, to understand how it's things are done you won't stay long in it, so as to avoid heavy losses.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

I think that they fear about bitcoin because there are so many gambling site and there are so many people that get scammed by other people so I think that they also think that this bitcoin is a gambling. Even if they know all the information they will not get convince because they think their own safety and that is only my opinion please correct me if I'm wrong.
ab007

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:22:10 AM

Actually those people have not much knowledge about bitcoins they are thinking that as the bitcoins is a decentralized so thy will lose their investment and some one will hack their account and stuff like that but soon they will realize its importance and they will be no longer afraid of such money.
krulviper

Activity: 354
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:53:11 AM

because for many people bitcoin is a completely new thing in their life, they are scared because they do not know what bitcoin is and how it works. if they are really familiar with bitcoin they may be very interested in it and will be addicted to bitcoin like me  Grin

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:04:59 AM

Mostly people fear of Bitcoin price, right now it is near 8000$ which some experts see as a bull trap and by some logic expect price to decline. Another possible threat to btc can be presence of new coins which are more elaborated, have better technology (e.g. quicker transactions/ bigger safety, etc...)
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:13:43 AM

because bitcoin is not visible. most people are still accustomed to trusting the looks. besides, not everyone can accept a decentralized decentralized system. so many consider it a scam.

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:14:00 AM

There is just too much negativity around people when it comes to the word "invest".
They already think it will need a lot of money or it will be 50-50 percent chance that you will profit or not.
In short, they think they could lose all their money or win at a higher amount.
If that could be changed then it will be easy to invite people to use bitcoin.

You're right. That is exactly what people's mindsets commonly are when it comes to investments. And the reaction of everyone varies despite havong the same mindsets. Simply because some loves the thrill of gambling even when they say that investing in bitcoin is different from gambling, there's no denying that it is still a gamble. While some hate the thought of uncertainty. But all in all, these mindsets change slowly with knowledge.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:17:00 AM

Despite Bitcoin just complete amazing year 2017! Start from January 1000$ and will finish close to 10K! a lot of people still don't trust digital cryprocurrency, it may be because there was bad press all over internet most come from JP Morgan and other Banks about Bitcoin.
Price fluctuation is another reason new investors are afraid to lose their money. BTC was always very fragile and easy to manipulate price with FUD or bad news - look on China.
Little knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency,  first steps without some friend helping you may be difficult.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:27:49 AM

There is just too much negativity around people when it comes to the word "invest".
They already think it will need a lot of money or it will be 50-50 percent chance that you will profit or not.

You're right. That is exactly what people's mindsets commonly are when it comes to investments. And the reaction of everyone varies despite havong the same mindsets. Simply because some loves the thrill of gambling even when they say that investing in bitcoin is different from gambling, there's no denying that it is still a gamble. While some hate the thought of uncertainty. But all in all, these mindsets change slowly with knowledge.

I try hard to open my mind further, now bitcoin is full of controversy but the world is not able to hold it, there is a vision where bitcoin finally forced to be recognized by the world government and currently they are drafting laws that do not have macro gap, ROI in bitcoin is very fast and makes me sure to get more than I anticipated before. Many people are initially afraid to finally start thinking positively.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:30:51 AM

Bitcoin has lots of advantagea but as an investment it has also a downside. Its market value is volatile so investing into it has a risk. They fear that if they will invets to Bitcoin there's a risk for them to lose money when its markwt value fall or drop. That is the only risk that I know that will people fear about Bitcoin. But in the future when the dwmand become higher, this risk will be gone.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

I agree apart from being afraid of investing popele still unsure about bitcoin, because bitcoin is a new type of investment that has not been not created by goverments or banks and it is not controlled by anyone which makes its market unpredictibale and unstable, a lot of investors and normal poeple still think of it as a big risk to put thier money into it, but all this fear will cause them to lose a great oppurtunity to make a good profit while it is still new and poeple wanting to support it, because bitcoin is not just a type of investment to make profit, it is an idea that revolutionizes the way we use money.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:44:36 AM

Some people fear in bitcoin because it has no physical money to hold and they do not believed in digital curency.
Some people fear in bitcoin because it is decentralized which government not regulates it or theres no one can control it.
Some people fear in bitcoin because they have lack of knowledge about decentralized currency that is why they say it is only a scam.
May reasons why they fear bitcoin but they are those people who are fear to invest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hateculd75

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

because it is new and government + media (tv, trusted facebook and twitter accounts , economics ) say bitcoin is so risky and you will lost your money  
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:41:34 AM

people have fear about issues connected to bitcoin , like volatility , lack of regulation and adoption . Our government is not very supportive of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it can not be control by them
People fear about bitcoin because of the volatility increment because of rate of selection is hampered by terrible press: News occasions that terrify Btc clients incorporate geopolitical occasions and articulations by governments that Bitcoin is probably going to be directed. Btc initial adopters producing headline news stories that produced fear in people. There is no issue with btc just make investment and get profit.
MarkTrade19

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, so it is not guaranteed by a central bank. Because of this people scares about bitcoin
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:36:04 AM

We have read many posts already and what most people says is that it is TOO VOLATILE, which is true . This said virtual currency has too much fluctuations on its price . But for me I don't just think of its risk but also thinks of what it can do to the future plus how can it help make life easier, and it will SOON.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Lambo-san

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

Something that's new makes people afraid of it. Not because of its characteristics but because people might get lost in that new technology or they are used to the traditional methods. Another reason might be due to the lack of knowledge about Bitcoin. Who would trust a technology that they do not understand, right? Or they might know Bitcoin as an "easy way to be rich" kind of thing and when they lose some money, they get off board quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: