Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:25:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN  (Read 2109 times)
DerDerrick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

I think that they are fearing that they will be hacked, because being hacked and your coins being stolen is not a great thing. You will lose your money and the hackers will keep on stealing.

Some people also fear that bitcoin would lose all of his value.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:17 AM

We will not blame other people if their afraid to invest in bitcoin these day because:
1. They're not educated about bitcoin and what are the benefits of investing on it and how they handle their coin and what are the strategies to make it grow.
2. Many spreading or FUD news that bitcoin are turning to scam or other people using the name of bitcoin to fool people to earn a huge profit so bitcoin reputation is going to destroy because of these people and many powerful people killing it's reputation like spreading fud news in media because bitcoin has no tax on the government and many government workers will switch in bitcoin if bitcoin become so much popular in the community.
3. Other investors think that they're so late to invest in bitcoin because the value of it are so high unlike the past few months or year.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

Some people fear about bitcoin as they see bitcoin being a digital currency working in internet.They have already seen lots of internet scams already and so they feel that some day bitcoin would also turn to be a scam.Adding fuel to the fire,no one knows actually who satoshi is who created bitcoin and whether he is alive or not.It seems suspicious.Also they see its price being very highly volatile increasing even thousand dollars in one day and falling down thousand dollars in another day.

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh
i think because bitcoin recognized about bad things like criminals, money laundering, gambling etc
so people who not know about bitcoin will be afraid to start and use bitcoin
i think its not good for people not trying with bitcoin, because if people know bitcoin is profitable i think people race with bitcoin
Britegrafter

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:48:00 PM

They fear that bitcoin will die one day and they will lose everything because one bitcoin is not cheap and someone who works a lot and does not earn that much and invests everything he has saved into bitcoin it will keep him scared that he can lose it all.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

There are lots of things why people are feared on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized so it is not under any government and it also means that no one will take full responsibility if ever there's something wrong happen. Also its value is volatile so there are times that its market value will fall which is a risk as an investment since tgere's a tendency for an individual to lose money. But these things are just temporary i guess and maybe in the future these things will be solved and will make Bitcoin a better crypto.

Sud143

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Because of high volatility nature and the price is always depends on buying and selling demands
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:28 PM

Due to such high fluctuations....

This fluctuations affects only short-term investors, and daily traders, but they earn from this fluctuations. On long-term bitcoins have much better results and who invested and hold bitcoins for more then year is in very good profit.
The answer is simple. It's because they don't have enough knowledge about the Bitcoin they are lack of knowledge about the system, the used and the opportunity it can bring to a certain person or community.

I'm a proof of that. I'm a student and i choose the forum as my part time job because you can work at home and study at the same time, the only thing you need is have a time management and when i started to earn profit and exchange it to our local money (FIAT) i started spreading the words to my friends and families and most of them are really doubting about it. They thought that the internet is for searching only or what and said that it may be illegal since you can't earn through internet and some of them thought the bitcoin is used only in black market or in the deep web and once you have bitcoin your doing illegal.

So i can't do anything about it, even tho i want to share my knowledge about it they choose just to stay away from it.

Lack of understanding is the main problem, people don't understand bitcoin, people don't understand fiat. They don't know nothing about and demand, who make the rules. Many times I felt desperate in trying to explain people around me what is what without success. We can't do nothing about that, I think they will be convinced one day when their boss tell them that they will be paid in crypto and they will be forced to learn more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:06 PM

Unfortunately people just don't have enough information about bitcoin. There is also a lot of false information on the street, which makes them prejudiced. For me it's a bit weird but there are even those who see it as a fraud.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:36:20 PM

Hearing it for the first time surely won't let the user accept it. Only when they start realizing it to be more worthy is upon the difference they find in the price between the day of buying and the day of selling getting the user a profit.
Kurokyy

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:39:29 PM

Because bitcoin is a decentralize and nobody is controlling it even the government. Bitcoin is in the modern technology era, so many people don't have knowledge about bitcoin, they only see it as a potential scam. Bitcoin price is changing from time to time even in a minute there will be a big difference (volatility)

NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:00:50 PM

they don't believe it cause they don't understand it completely, and it's internet and they always fear of that
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:04:20 PM

hey, sorry for getting out of the topic..but does anybody knows something about mytimecoin? i recently heard about it and i'd like to know more..
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

For me No, I do not have any reason iffy about Bitcoin I started my journey from Bitcoin at 2011 and I have never invested any money in this from my pocket so I don't care whatever is the profit and I am best student always wanted to learn about programming so I don't think I actually need a lot of money the most important thing is using this site on regular basis so I can train my communication skills and will my writing skills from my career. The most important point which makes people fear Bitcoin is the fact that they do not know much about Bitcoin or it might be possible that you have just had a false rumours about Bitcoin.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:21:37 PM

There are many kinds of people. And they fear bitcoin in different ways.

People in the government: they fear BTC because they can't control it.

People in banking industry: they fear BTC because of the technology behind it.

Common people: they fear BTC because if they put their money on it on the wrong timing they might lose a significant amount.

That's what I think.

sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

maybe people not know bitcoin and don't want to learn about bitcoin

HELLO!!!
kevindeangelis

Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

Well..Bitcoin is still something new for many people. So it's very very normal to be afraid and prejudiced. Plus, everyone can't understand technological developments as blockchain etc.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

There are many kinds of people. And they fear bitcoin in different ways.

People in the government: they fear BTC because they can't control it.

Yes, they have no authorization to control people's money like fiat so it can be use as criminal advantage ( money laundry for example )

People in banking industry: they fear BTC because of the technology behind it.

Decentralized is new things on currency and government are afraid if their currency can't be control

Bitcoin have their own advantage, cheaper and faster transaction for example so that's why people interest on this technology !
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:34:52 PM

Ignorance. Not everyone is aware on how it work that's why they "fear" it. Now. even if they have some idea about it, they still have doubts because of it's legality. They fear that they don't have any insurance on bitcoin if something bad happen to it.  Who they'll go after if something bad happen.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

There are many reasons why people are fear of bitcoin, perhaps one of them because most people do not have a clear understanding of bitcoin.
most people are too lazy to learn and understand things about bitcoin, and that causes them to think bitcoin is something fearly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: