Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review Sirin Labs Crowdsale Starts on 12.12.2018  (Read 454 times)
DutchCryptoStudent (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:56:46 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 08:01:29 AM by DutchCryptoStudent

Hi there, I wanted to talk about Sirin Labs and I would like to know your opinion on this company.

SIRIN LABS

First of all Sirin Labs is a company that is focussing on high-quality technology products and are currently selling Solarin which is a smartphone that seems to have a very high level of protection. The Solarin is now sold for $14000 + taxes and is thereby the most expensive phone in the world. Most of the revenue earned on Solarin was invested in R&D, I think most of the R&D is focussed on security and protection of data. More information about Solarin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCfClc8ssOU
https://venturebeat.com/2016/04/24/sirin-labs-nabs-72m-to-launch-the-rolls-royce-of-smartphones-first-phone-launching-in-may/

FINNEY DEVICES
Now Sirin Labs announced to develop two new products, namely a smartphone and a computer. However, Sirin Labs does not just want to sell the two products in a normal way this time, because they are using blockchain technology in order to provide total protection for the future customers. Additionally to this blockchain technology it also is offering its own coin to buy the Finney devices itself and to pay for future services on the devices. This coin is called SRN and will be sold for the very first time this November. The price of the smartphone will be around $999 and the PC will be around $799 when they are launched in 2018.
https://sirinlabs.com/

PRODUCT FEATURES

The devices will be launched in 2018H2 and according to the Sirin Labs white paper they will have the following features:
Cold Storage Wallet: This actually means that your wallet with SRN tokens will be offline and is therefore not accessible for hackers trying to steal your coins

* P2P Resource Sharing: Sirin Labs makes it possible for its product users to share data in a protected network and makes it able for users to receive the right price for their data shared. Moreover, according to the developers trust is an important thing in sharing data and with the new technologies it would be possible for everyone to share all information in a trusted blockchain.

* Decentralized App-Store: This feature makes transaction fees very low when buying applications in the App-Store, because of the high-level of protection, App developers do no longer have to pay high commissions to the App-Store because there is no money needed for investment to improve the level of security of the App-Store

* Sirin Labs Security Switch on Smartphone: Just like the Solarin the devices will have the option to turn on the physical security switch which makes it able for users to make encrypted calls and send encrypted messages where no one is able to break into.

* The Hardware: the specifications of hardware are highly up to date compared to other smartphones in the market now.
https://sirinlabs.com/media/SIRINLABS_-_White_Paper.pdf

TEAM OF SIRIN LABS

The team of Sirin Labs looks quite impressive as the team is very large and the company had already a very good R&D department that is now focussing on these products. Moshe Hogeg is now working on Sirin Labs since 2014 and has proved that the company is able to build a smartphone although it was at a very high price, I personally hope that this earnings are spent well on R&D and that we are going to see some very cool products at the end of 2018!

CROWDSALE SIRIN LABS

All in all, Sirin Labs is introducing competitive devices in a way no other technology firm is doing it right now. The total amount of tokens are capped and is determined by how many tokens are bought during the crowdsale. In my opinion investors are actually buying a share of the Sirin Labs project as the amount of tokens do not grow and the value of this company has a very high potential to grow when the products are in the market and working on blockchain technology that secures the modern smartphone and PC users.

There is one thing I don't get about the project and that is whenever SRN tokens are used to buy a phone or PC where will all these tokens go to, will Sirin Labs make sure these tokens will again be sold in the market so the share of SRN token contributors will still be equal to 40% over time.

However, a company like Sirin Labs can really grow in the cryptocurrency market as the products are new and make use of the blockchain in a very new and innovative way. I am investing in this project, because I like the fact that Sirin Labs has got a brand image already and therefore the possibility that this is a scam is quite low and the goals that the developers have are of high concern today where people are being watched over more and more and the need of privacy is increasing.

Here is the information about the crowdsale as mentioned on the website of Sirin Labs:

First 24 Hours: 1ETH = 1000SRN
2nd day: 1ETH = 950SRN
3rd day: 1ETH = 900SRN
4rd day: 1ETH = 850SRN
5th day: 1ETH = 810SRN
6th day: 1ETH = 770SRN
7th day: 1ETH = 730SRN
8th day: 1ETH = 690SRN
9th day: 1ETH = 650SRN
10th day: 1ETH = 615SRN
11th day: 1ETH = 580SRN
12th day: 1ETH = 550SRN
13th day: 1ETH =525SRN
14th day: 1ETH = 500SRN

Let me know what you all think about this project and whether you would invest in it!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285838.0

Check out this article of Sirin Labs

https://www.guidingtech.com/future-smartphones-put-iphone-x-to-shame/?utm_source=SirinLabs&utm_campaign=524662b486-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_11_21&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e1ca947dff-524662b486-68118333

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:26:05 AM

I was positively surprised about your website and even more the content. I think the idea of blockchain-friendly smartphone is great! I'm not sure if anything similar already exists. Also the price of 999 USD seems appropriate for a phone with hardware wallet built in and special security measures. Some people are having tens of thousands dollars worth of bitcoins stored on their mobile app wallets and they would be interested to pay even more.
DutchCryptoStudent (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:32:22 AM

Hi xlilbearx,

It is not my website, I am only giving my personal opinion about the project of Sirin Labs. It are not my websites!
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:44:58 AM

I like the fact that you are analyzing the market and checking if people are interested before you actually lunch the ICO.
Personally I am interested in your PC, I think it's a really good deal for 799 USD. I'm not willing to pay 999 for a smartphone but I am sure many people are, especially if there is actual hardware wallet similar to Ledger Nano built in.

You're saying that buying the tokens would be like buying the shares of your company but in reality token holders don't really own company and the value of token is not fixed to company.
Maybe you should give investors an option to exchange a certain amount of tokens for smartphone or PC.

One more question, in what phase is development of your smartphone and PC? Do you have just the idea or you already talked to manufacturers?
DutchCryptoStudent (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

Again I am not a team member of Sirin Labs and just interesting in your views on the project of Sirin Labs! I thought they said in the telegram chat that is was possible to pay for the devices with SRN tokens.
xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

Hi xlilbearx,

It is not my website, I am only giving my personal opinion about the project of Sirin Labs. It are not my websites!
I see. I misunderstood you. Why didn't you put ANN link in your post Smiley Here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285838.0
Well, I also like the project and I will be investing when the Pre-ICO starts in 26 days from now, you get a nice bonus in first 24 hours. I applied for email news so I won't miss it.
I read the whitepaper and these guys are serious! I wonder how I didn't hear about this ICO before. They are experienced, they are already selling their own smartphone in London store. You will be able to purchase their electronics with SRN tokens.
Thank you DutchCryptoStudent for showing me this project Smiley
DutchCryptoStudent (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:37:23 AM

I added the link, Thanks a lot!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: