Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Bitcoin Town Video Thread  (Read 4067 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 06:50:47 AM

all you need is an old hag and im sure you can populate the town very quickly

Lol. Or I could just present a 6-10hr documentary to the world about my plan, then from there find people who are interested and make a 2nd part to the documentary about getting the team together. Then make a third part about building the town Smiley

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:54:49 AM

unless you have female (non brown) strippers in the documentary i somehow doubt my eyes and ears wont melt after 5 minutes of listening to an uneducated bigot rant about POLITICS and "THE REAL WORLD"

your brother died (rightfully so), you feel the need to be a faggot and get your voice heard, we get that, but dont forget you're a dirty mexican bro

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 07:00:05 AM

unless you have female (non brown) strippers in the documentary i somehow doubt my eyes and ears wont melt after 5 minutes of listening to an uneducated bigot rant about POLITICS and "THE REAL WORLD"

your brother died (rightfully so), you feel the need to be a faggot and get your voice heard, we get that, but dont forget you're a dirty mexican bro

You're a racist troll. This is the last time I will reply to you, then you will be placed on ignore.

flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:02:53 AM

i could be a racist troll, you could also be a faggot ass spic. one of those two things can maintain a job and doesn't smell like gasoline

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:37:46 AM

thank god others are seeing his failures..

his original concept of his utopia was a town that was free from government control.

now he has realised that he has to still abide by state and national laws.. the truth comes out

all he cares about is having an area so he can sell his weed.. his miracle cancer curing drug lol

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:02:23 PM

yeah what a stupid FAGGOT SPIC LOL

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:28:54 PM

thank god others are seeing his failures..

Being Mexican is not a failure.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:39:08 PM

12. Water Sources: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggFnDNI5hAA

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:40:58 PM

all this is just to get you to click on some youtube videos, so he can make a few cents.  its pathetic.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:45:38 PM

Kind of an off topic question. But how could the guy calling me a spic even tell I was Mexican? Usually the only people who pin me for Mexican are Mexicans that can't speak English, then they are disappointed when I don't know Spanish.

I just want to know how I "look" Mexican?.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:46:20 PM

all this is just to get you to click on some youtube videos, so he can make a few cents.  its pathetic.

Buck?

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:57:43 PM

13. Hatchery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW0-iRM89S8

14. Mail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O18KXoLYOSk

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:10:44 PM

i could be a racist troll, you could also be a faggot ass spic. one of those two things can maintain a job and doesn't smell like gasoline
^^
Head check time guy! Ummm! I think your psychiatrist prescribed you the wrong medications.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:12:37 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 05:32:39 PM by FinShaggy

15. Shipping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgYUUiYdBQA

16. FX Acres: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7VpMwkWIEY

17. Art Gallery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prJvvnPETJo

18. Geodomes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72sxiXJCJSc

19. Jobs in Town: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CQ2joHlP30

flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:14:20 PM

Kind of an off topic question. But how could the guy calling me a spic even tell I was Mexican? Usually the only people who pin me for Mexican are Mexicans that can't speak English, then they are disappointed when I don't know Spanish.

because you arent white black or yellow

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:30:54 AM

because you arent white black or yellow

Well, I'm a Native American, Native Mexican, Irish, Spaniard. So you got half of it right somehow just by looking at me...
Most people just say "jew".

flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:58:48 AM

blarz is my new favorite member

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:37:17 AM

20. Clothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci0VVY2BIAo

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:45:07 AM

Well, I'm a Native American, Native Mexican, Irish, Spaniard. So you got half of it right somehow just by looking at me...
Most people just say "jew".

I know you are referring to your lineage when you say this, but just so you know, from an Irish person (born here, 100% irish blood etc etc) most people won't consider you to be Irish unless you were conceived in a piss-covered Supermac's toilet on a drunken night in Sligo town (pronouncing it Shligoe of course), in fact, we usually have a great laugh at all the American tourists who come here claiming to be 5% Irish or whatever. We all had a great laugh when Obama came and said he was Irish (he's black! my grandmother only ever seen black people on TV until a few years ago). If you aren't born here you are only embarrassing yourself saying you are irish, I'm sure its the same in a lot of other places too.

Sorry, but I had to say it (every Irish person reading was thinking this) and sorry for offtopic too, but you might want to recheck your calculations on what percent Irish you are, maybe you might find the answer in /dev/null.

Lol, I'm not 5% Irish, I'm Ui Ghallchobhair. And It's about 50%
So you can piss elsewhere.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:48:09 AM

And my lineage is Irish and Native Mexican. So I can drink you under the table, and handle my extra psychoactives.

We drink, we peyote, we datura, we san pedro, and he has the keys to heaven. And I bet you've never even had a real margarita. Do you know what damiana is?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: