Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 09:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin transaction posting on Coinbase  (Read 195 times)
hashcoinusa (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

Coinbase is claiming  incoming and outgoing bitcoin transaction are slow. That with network fee high as $11.  What is triggering that? It is going on for last 3 days.   
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 6375

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

It's not a claim, It's fact and you can check it here: https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-count We can't tell for sure but this happening with BitcoinCash skyrocketing etc. makes me think It's a spam attack to make it look like SegWit was failure and encourage people to switch to a bigger block size (BCH).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:19:51 AM

It's not a claim, It's fact and you can check it here: https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-count We can't tell for sure but this happening with BitcoinCash skyrocketing etc. makes me think It's a spam attack to make it look like SegWit was failure and encourage people to switch to a bigger block size (BCH).

Yes, I too believe it may last for few more days and slowly everything will become normal otherwise Bitcoins can't be used for any small amount transaction and only for very big amount transactions. A couple of days back I tried to send $60 from blockchain and the estimated fee was around $20 so I didn't do that deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: