Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's that are booming right now  (Read 504 times)
madgtr (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:19:23 AM

This month has been exciting for the cryptoworld!!!  Shocked

1. Sewgit2x introduction and cancellation
2. Battle of the Bitcoins (bitcoin vs bitcoin cash)
3. Altcoins up and down

We have heard a great many things about those subjects but what is happening with upcoming ICO's???
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:30:45 AM

It has in fact been a crazy month, and less news have gone out regarding ICO's, but since you ask the question, I would like to share with you the ICO trade.io.
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
They use peer-to-peer platforms to support the trading of a wide range of assets, and will be launching their own cryptocurrency, the Trade Token, which was available to purchase via PRE-ICO on 7 November.

This is an ICO to be looked at, I've done good research on this project and read through the whitepaper and I've checked the team behind this ICO, they are SOLID, in general it's all legit.

Check the Bounty program for trade.io if you want to participate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663

antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

I see only one thing. Ethereum pas pass the strong and difficult mark of 315 USD and now is around 340 USD
Next point will be 350.
For the New year we'll se 400, i'm sure.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
madgtr (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:39:59 AM

It has in fact been a crazy month, and less news have gone out regarding ICO's, but since you ask the question, I would like to share with you the ICO trade.io.
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
They use peer-to-peer platforms to support the trading of a wide range of assets, and will be launching their own cryptocurrency, the Trade Token, which was available to purchase via PRE-ICO on 7 November.

This is an ICO to be looked at, I've done good research on this project and read through the whitepaper and I've checked the team behind this ICO, they are SOLID, in general it's all legit.

Check the Bounty program for trade.io if you want to participate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663

Thanks for sharing this, Is this trade token a utility token or a security token and how can i use it?
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:42:22 AM

I can only give an answer to your question in terms of what I have seen in the forum, Im not invested in it, but take a look at CLOUT. Seems they sold out their presale and are now heading towards the ICO in a few days which shall be a great success at well. Lets see how this turns out!
madgtr (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:42:35 AM

I see only one thing. Ethereum pas pass the strong and difficult mark of 315 USD and now is around 340 USD
Next point will be 350.
For the New year we'll se 400, i'm sure.
Yep thats true, Ethereum seems to be doing so well right now. I hope it keeps up this positive pace. I also look forward to Ripple rising too!
madgtr (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

I can only give an answer to your question in terms of what I have seen in the forum, Im not invested in it, but take a look at CLOUT. Seems they sold out their presale and are now heading towards the ICO in a few days which shall be a great success at well. Lets see how this turns out!
Oh wow, sold out at pre sale! where can i look for them?
irvinwelsh

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:45:54 AM

What about HACKEN ICO? It's almost done, so soon they'll be tradable.
cryptoenterprise

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:52:46 AM

Thanks for sharing this, Is this trade token a utility token or a security token and how can i use it?
TradeToken is being used as a utility token on the multi-asset trade.io platform.  With it, you will be able to use it to trade on the platform and participate in the liquidity pool at a more favorable advantage than using fiat or other crypto currencies. The fiat or crypto equivalent will be determined by current TradeToken exchange rate.

TradeToken acts like a membership coupon that grants access to the trade.io shared liquidity pool when used in the trade.io wallet. Pool participants can contribute Fiat, Crypto, and TradeTokens (and eventually other listed assets) to the pool.

Additionally, TradeToken holders may receive other coupon benefits such as preferred access or discounts on future products or new listings. To summarize, TradeToken’s act as:

- a lower cost medium of exchange on trade.io
- a store of value that can be used to purchase goods and services
- a membership key in the trade.io wallet to the liquidity pool
- a coupon enabling wallet participants to receive higher levels of benefits
- a coupon for preferred access to products or new listings on trade.io when used in the wallet

madgtr (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:54:28 AM

HACKEN ICO? please share a link maybe, Would be nice to look into these ICO's!
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

Well I got some Electroneum when it was on pre-sale (that`s how I got in to crypto world). Still don`t know if I made a wise choice, time will tell  Grin

Today this new one is starting Finom (FIN), I see they have a nice team, good plan and a very high fundraising goal almost 400mil $. But i`m still holding back since my first "investment" wasn't all that great.

irvinwelsh

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:12:14 AM

HACKEN ICO? please share a link maybe, Would be nice to look into these ICO's!

Here is an official webpage: hacken.io
bribed

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:17:48 AM

Oh wow, sold out at pre sale! where can i look for them?

I didnt follow it closely, its only what I read in the forum and on telegram the last days. Here is their website, it states that they sold out the pre-sale https://clout.io/ maybe you can find a smart-contract to verify if they sold out the pre-sale. I would suggest always to be questioning claims that upcoming ICO's are making. Better be safe than sorry, always do your due dilligence before investing. Cheers!
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:24:11 AM

An upcoming ICO I recommend checking out is Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value!
Virgo xXx

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:28:56 AM

a lot of ICO project will be good for investors, because investors have a lot of choice to invest their money
smart people will choose the best ICO project with new technology inside, and a lot of new features that will bring to the higher level from all the project before,,
just do a research before investing in ICO project  Wink

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
bribed

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:36 AM

An upcoming ICO I recommend checking out is Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value!

How can a coin promise you a ROI this high? I dont know this project, but I stay far away from every project that is claiming such high returns for investments. In my opinion it is ridiclous to think that a project can know beforehand how much their coin/ token is going to be worth. The market is unpredrictable. I also invested in Starta, they didnt tell people how much their coin is going to appreciate, not for longterm and not for shortterm, but they could have also calculated some number based on the value of the startups they invested in, but didnt. And guess what: the price after initial investment (at ICO) dropped around 60% and there is no liquidity, so all investors are bag holders now that cant even take a loss because they cant sell their tokens. Be careful with projects that make claims like that.
cryptoenterprise

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:38 AM

As far as i've noticed, a 5,000 minimum TradeToken (TIO) balance in customers e-wallet is required to participate in liquidity pool.
Click on the following link and scroll down to section 4.3 for more detailed information Whitepaper
or here

ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

How can a coin promise you a ROI this high? I dont know this project, but I stay far away from every project that is claiming such high returns for investments. In my opinion it is ridiclous to think that a project can know beforehand how much their coin/ token is going to be worth. The market is unpredrictable. I also invested in Starta, they didnt tell people how much their coin is going to appreciate, not for longterm and not for shortterm, but they could have also calculated some number based on the value of the startups they invested in, but didnt. And guess what: the price after initial investment (at ICO) dropped around 60% and there is no liquidity, so all investors are bag holders now that cant even take a loss because they cant sell their tokens. Be careful with projects that make claims like that.
1566% is that even correct?
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

Altcoins have made a great compact and will hopefully continue along that trend. Last months has been all BTC and now that investors and traders have noticed that things don't always go their way, and now that they've noticed that it might not have been the best choice to liquidate their altcoins holding, now they are turning back to it. It's quite beautilful if you ask them, you have this temptation to earn a short term profit and you see all these people falling from it, and eventually losing out by the one's who had the guts to stick to what they believed in. That's how investing and trading should work, and I'm happy to have experienced this first hand. The thing is that there will always be external things that influence the market and the thing is that you have to stay cool in such situations.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:06:59 AM

Altcoins have made a great compact and will hopefully continue along that trend. Last months has been all BTC and now that investors and traders have noticed that things don't always go their way, and now that they've noticed that it might not have been the best choice to liquidate their altcoins holding, now they are turning back to it. It's quite beautilful if you ask them, you have this temptation to earn a short term profit and you see all these people falling from it, and eventually losing out by the one's who had the guts to stick to what they believed in. That's how investing and trading should work, and I'm happy to have experienced this first hand. The thing is that there will always be external things that influence the market and the thing is that you have to stay cool in such situations.
By external things that influence the market, you mean whales that pump and dump on purpose! It is true, we have all seen it happen time and time again. Im sure it happened with Bitcoin Cash - look at the graph on coinmarketcap, its hillarious!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: