Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mining using a mobile phone okay???  (Read 283 times)
mayapot12 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:22:04 AM

Hi everyone. I am a newbie. I dont have a high-end pc but I have a laptop and a mobile phone. I've been hooked up with the cloud mining thing which actually consumes lots of energy and very slow turnover of numbers as to the hashes etc., Can you guys tell me if I am wasting my time? HAHA and if you would please, suggest me some tips on how to earn fast with a little or even no investment. Thanks in advance to those who would help.  Cheesy Cheesy
DrYM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

Hi everyone. I am a newbie. I dont have a high-end pc but I have a laptop and a mobile phone. I've been hooked up with the cloud mining thing which actually consumes lots of energy and very slow turnover of numbers as to the hashes etc., Can you guys tell me if I am wasting my time? HAHA and if you would please, suggest me some tips on how to earn fast with a little or even no investment. Thanks in advance to those who would help.  Cheesy Cheesy

You're definitely wasting your time. With a laptop you can maybe mine tiny amounts of Monero, but with a mobile phone you'll fry it working its CPU on 100% before it'll give you any profit whatsoever.
There is no cheap way to do mining, you need proper hardware. Sorry and good luck...
mr.darkRazor

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:57:30 AM

I think using mobile mining is very dangerous for the mobile users that cause fatal like:
-mobile bootloop
-the mobile is broken
- and there is still a lot of damage done to mining bit coin
bitcoin itself requires a lot of manpower and requires very large mobile specs and if your phone does not have a very large specification or be said good speciikasi then your phone will die by itself and will make your phone hot when doing bit mining coin
mayapot12 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:59:36 AM

Thanks for the answer guys. I will definitely stop using my phone for mining purposes.
kabzeon

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:03:58 AM

Samsung in a new ‘upcycling’ initiative has repurposed some old phones to build a mining rig, but this is totally another context. You should stop mining with the phone, but kudos for experimenting.

darkmefurico

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:15:59 AM

Heard that electroneums mobile miner is just a simulation. Is that true? lol
evoqon

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

A lot of people asking mobile mining question. It definitely not worth at all, low hashrate and yet you're draining the battery power and shorten your battery lifespan. And mobile phone does not design to 24/7 running, so heat might kill your phone.
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:24:17 AM

Hi everyone. I am a newbie. I dont have a high-end pc but I have a laptop and a mobile phone. I've been hooked up with the cloud mining thing which actually consumes lots of energy and very slow turnover of numbers as to the hashes etc., Can you guys tell me if I am wasting my time? HAHA and if you would please, suggest me some tips on how to earn fast with a little or even no investment. Thanks in advance to those who would help.  Cheesy Cheesy
what coin u want to mine, BTC?? that so insane, u just make ur phone broken. i think laptop and mobile phone not good
better u trading bro, that give u more profit than waste ur time mining laptop or phone

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
kbrdek

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

Don't waste your time with mobile phone..
mayapot12 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

Thanks guys!
Dilucoins

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:29:37 PM

i don't know about mobile mining but don't use your laptop for that because after few month your laptop will be burnt. i used my i3 laptop for mining over 3 weeks i got my earning 0.40$ ,it's not worthy. laptop is screaming stop that, stop that Grin Grin Grin . you better save some money and  buy some suitable cheapest gpu. These day i also try to make good mining rig without investing big capital.
Sres78

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

A few days ago I read about guys who is mining with mobile phones. But they have a lot of phones. I think they have done only to promote their company.
mayapot12 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

There's actually this site called emining.club
It's where actually I tried to mine eth because their signup bonus is an  extra 100gigahashes free. Idk if it will kill ny phone. Hope not. Have you checked it out?
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

Hmm, I think what you want is very similar to me at the time beginning to know the bitcoin. Because at the time I thought that mobile can be used for mining, but really it is just that it can indeed have a loss. Where the things we do (mining) in the mobile will never have the advantage, unless indeed mobile used is very much. But it is not the most effective way.
worldofcrypto

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

Don't really suggest using a cell phone to mine. it will kill your battery for starters!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: