Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting with Bitcoin  (Read 662 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

About wallet: everyone will give you "his" to use it cause they made some transactions with them but you need to find one which will allow you the most comfortable work.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:34:47 AM

Join the signature campaigns in this forum so you can get bitcoins as payment or buy bitcoins from trusted exchanges. Other use the social media to acquire bitcoins by online investmens. You can find enough information about bitcoin wallet in our forum or search the google for more information.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
rageanurage

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:47:10 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, and i'm also new to buying/trading cryptocurrencies in general. For now i need help with a couple questions.

1 - Where should i acquire Bitcoin?

2 - Best way to store it? which wallet should i use?

3 - Which exchange should i use for trading? ( if possible list more than one and explain their advantages/disadvantages)

Thanks
though i am also newbie here so i dont know any more. but i can say to join the bounty campaign or signature campaign to earn some btc.from bounty you can get token.and after selling the token you will get some btc.and blockchain wallet is best in my opinion.
Praskatoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

Hello,

I signed up on Bitstamp 3 days ago and still waiting for verification feedback..

Can you please help me, I'm not sure if this is normal process or something went wrong?

Tnx!
Crypto Nerd

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:42:27 PM

Hello,

I signed up on Bitstamp 3 days ago and still waiting for verification feedback..

Can you please help me, I'm not sure if this is normal process or something went wrong?

Tnx!

Open spam folder, or create another acc, but with other mail.
legend018

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:11:36 PM

Hello everyone!
I'm new here, and i'm also new to buying/trading cryptocurrencies in general. For now i need help with a couple questions.
1 - Where should i acquire Bitcoin?
2 - Best way to store it? which wallet should i use?
3 - Which exchange should i use for trading? ( if possible list more than one and explain their advantages/disadvantages)
Thanks

In the beginners & Help section there are some posts that you should read. Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, Why? How to earn Bitcoins, Newbies read before posting, and Verifying Bitcoin core (if you are interested in learning about bitcoin core).
Obviously, others have posted the same questions as you or similar ones, including myself,  so scoring the Beginners and Help section for other similar posts help. I can't say I've been perfect and haven't asked questions before fully reading those sections, but they do help and have been put together for a reason.

I'm in the process of reviewing a couple of links that I think look pretty helpful. I have started, but need to study them more and more:
1. https://howtobuybitcoin.io/
2. https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/91/how-do-you-obtain-bitcoins

She01

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

You can buy bitcoins within your country locally you can research about the online exchange sites like coins.ph where you can buy and sell bitcoins. They provide a bitcoin wallet where you can store your coins and use them for any transaction you want to do with your coins or you can just store it there as investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: