Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wats the future of BTG  (Read 559 times)
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:27:52 PM

i can not see any future about BTG , it is only a bitcoin's folk chain and you can see a lots of bitcoin's folk

like bitcoin cash , bitcoin2x ,,,, i have no ideas how we need so many folks. 
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

I have invested heavily in BTG ? What is the future of it? Are miners able to mint money ?

You invested very dangerously. I don't think BTG has a future at all. Sell them now when it still has a value or you'll lose all your investments. Just convert it to bitcoin. You have seen how bitcoin hs grown. There's no doubt with that coin. Next time before you invest you research about the coin.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

To answer the OP's question we need to know your thesis for 'investing heavily' into BTG.  So, let me ask some questions, why did you decide to put so much money in.  If it was a buy'n'pray strategy then nothing we say will help you... but if you believed that decentralizing mining by breaking away from ASICS would bring value to BTG then you should ask yourself if you still believes it.  If so, then hold because you believe in the future.

As for me, I steered as far away from BTG as possible because the project was so chaotic that I had no faith this was a real attempt but rather I believed it was simply a cash grab.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:11:51 PM

Haven’t received BTG on Bittrex, when will it be, or I don’t understand something?
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

I have invested heavily in BTG ? What is the future of it? Are miners able to mint money ?

You don't know the future of it and you heavily invested in BTG. Why? Just why?

There is no future for BTG coins. It's a simple fork coin and there is no support for it. Check BCH, they have heavy support behind them. BTG can't rock the market like BCH did during the last week's action.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:19:56 PM

You should go for some real crypto, especially Bitcoin.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:22:19 PM

The future for Bitcoin Gold is bright. Just have in mind that every 'normal' person with a GPU can mine it. So there are millions of people who can stabilize the system and contribute to this project, like Bitcoin was in the beginning.

This means:
1 GPU = 1 VOTE.

It's not like Bitcoin Cash, which is mined and controlled by only few people. It will definitely beat BCH in some months, because the idea is solid. There it is perfect for an investment opportunity.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

i also want to ask this, no news btg at all what btg will die?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: