Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feathercoin (FTC) Update  (Read 427 times)
wesphily (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 05:58:39 PM

Every account on the Feathercoin market will get a Koolio escrow address, when you go to sell an item you can select Koolio escrow under payment options. When a user buys an item and goes to pay they will be presented with your Koolio escrow address and a total to send. Koolio escrow will receive details of the auction and users involved. There are a few extra bug fixes and recaptcha coming with this market.

After Koolio escrow has been completed I will start work on the next project. I have listed all projects below to complete. You can see that there is a lot to do and I am only one person. There are a few who have offered to work on progressing these projects. If there is something on the list below that you think you would be able to help with then please let me know.

API for merchant integration - Aldanga is looking at this. Input is required on what features is required for merchants as our own API needs are relatively small at the moment.

Online wallet - This is a server side wallet that can be used for the market and the shop as well as a million other things. A chap called Developer is looking at implementing an online wallet and I am chasing him now. Perhaps there is a wallet out there for another coin that we can repurpose.

Qt Development - There are a lot of features requested in the Qt client that need to be looked at. One of them is the update notification.

Shopping Carts - I am planning on installing Joomla with VirtueMart and OpenCart to create FTC extensions for them. I believe that there are also Bitcoin extension available which can be repurposed. If anyone is interested in creating some FTC shopping cart extensions for any CMS or shopping cart system then please let me know. Joomla with VirtueMart will eventually be used in our online shop. Attached is a document on why we need an API which shows some of the most common e-commerce systems that we would want to create shopping carts for.

FTC Armory - Make a FTC version of the Bitcoin Armory. The chap behind armory has said that he will support anyone making version of this for any other coin. The project is open source as far as I know.

Stats page - This proves a little wild at the moment.

SMF Newsletter template - We need something pretty to be able to email everyone with. SurveyMonkey has some good free templates that could be adapted for SMF.

That's everything from the top of my head. If you have any ideas about what we are missing then please let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: