Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:27:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KING POWER GLOBAL POKER CLUB (NLH/PLO) 24/7 Live!  (Read 827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:21:40 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 06:46:03 PM by kingpowerclubs

KING-POWER GLOBAL POKER
CLUB ID : 6180
1 Chip = $0.30 USD

Contact / Support 24/7 (Telegram): @Kingpoweradmin / @kingpoweradmin2
(ICQ) 24/7 : 728 676 608

• Accepting Players World Wide NOW!
  • 24/7 Deposits / Withdrawal ANYTIME! ANYWHERE! With real/live players around the world
  • Min. Stakes are 0.3/0.6 USD blinds
  • No Limit Hold'em & Pot Limit Omaha Tables Available
  • NLH / PLO TABLES
  • Insurance & Multi Runs Available
  • 24/7 Support on telegram
  • Operating 2 x  8 STAR CLUB
  • 2000 over REAL players in all clubs
  • Min. Deposit - 60 USD
  • BTC & ETH ACCEPTED

SCREENSHOT OF CLUB & TABLES

CLUB REVIEWS
Check out a review on one of our clubs done by(asia-poker.com)

HOW TO JOIN

- Android & Apple devices , Open App Store & Search PPPoker

- Click Join Club And Enter OUR CLUB ID : 6180

- Inform admin / support of your username / ID & Amount you wish to DEPOSIT / WITHDRAW

Admin / Support Will lock BTC/ETH rate & provide wallet address to deposit.  Upon confirmation of deposit, Corresponding amount of credits will be issued immediately.

Upon confirmation of deposit, Corresponding amount of credits will be issued immediately.

UPDATES(23NOV17)
We are currently doing some finalising,  before we start accepting players from online. Stay Tuned.

UPDATES(09DEC17)
KING POWER CLUBS ACCEPTING GLOBAL PLAYERS NOW!!!  
Have a look around around the club, Spectate Concurrent live tables. FREE!!! No DEPOSIT REQUIRED. Tell Us your username/ID for us to accept you in the club.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:37:52 PM

Do you have verified payments of players already playing, it would be great if they could post here and let us know as well.  Lots of poker sites seem to be springing up now which is great, but lots of them are not well made and not very trustworthy.  Do you provide any free play at all?  Cash games, tournaments, what do you have going on here?
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:43:46 PM

KING-POWER GLOBAL POKER

• Accepting Players World Wide
  • 24/7 Play anytime / anywhere With real players around the world
  • 1000 over players in our club

HOW TO JOIN

- Android & Apple devices , Open App Store & Search PPPoker  / For Windows user , go to https://PPPOKER.net

- Click Join Club And Enter OUR CLUB ID : 7274

- Inform admin / support of your username & Amount you wish to deposit

- Every Member Will have their own deposit address given to them

- Support will accept your request to join the club & issue chips accordingly 1 Chip = 1 USD

- Min Deposit 20 USD

- BTC or ETH ONLY

TO BE UPDATED

15nov17

Quoted your post to see images. Its good to have a mobile app as well as desktop site.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

Lexx1528 : Will get screenshots , just a moment. It requires us to use real money to buy these chips that is in the club. and also a monthly payment to maintain the stars and size of the club. it can also proof our validity.

Moooonu : Thanks ! appreciated. Grin

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:19:30 AM

I have seen another thread about this site (pppoker) and seems it is the same as the one on the other thread where players need to contact admin before making deposit and withdrawal because everything is managed manually. Why the site https://pppoker.net/ is not accessible? Is it down for maintenance or something wrong happens with the site?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

It is good to play against other players 24/7 but I want to ask what is the average number of players online most time of the day ? There are other poker sites older than your site but the problem with them is there is not enough players for anyone to log in and play anytime of the day/night whenever they feel like to play. Do you have this as an idea to implement, to have a lot of players online at most time of the day as that is what makes a poker site great or not great, the number of players online anytime.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:41:17 AM

I have seen another thread about this site (pppoker) and seems it is the same as the one on the other thread where players need to contact admin before making deposit and withdrawal because everything is managed manually. Why the site https://pppoker.net/ is not accessible? Is it down for maintenance or something wrong happens with the site?
Looks like their SSL certificate is invalid I have tried to visit them without https  http://pppoker.net/ and successfully accessed site. I have never heard about this site or app before, will give it a try , Is this channel/club created by few members or the owner of the app himself?
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:19 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 05:17:57 PM by kingpowerclubs

Yes , And if you want to play real money you need reliable clubs that will payout. Give us little more time before launch. We are Max 8-star Clubs and have games 24/7.
Currently doing some planning will update.
meanwhile if you want to take a look inside our club message me your id when you request. and i'll accept so you can see.

Looks like their SSL certificate is invalid I have tried to visit them without https  http://pppoker.net/ and successfully accessed site. I have never heard about this site or app before, will give it a try , Is this channel/club created by few members or the owner of the app himself?
[/quote]

The owner has his own public events. Our club is open 24/7. We are making plans to fit in the different currency rates.

It is good to play against other players 24/7 but I want to ask what is the average number of players online most time of the day ? There are other poker sites older than your site but the problem with them is there is not enough players for anyone to log in and play anytime of the day/night whenever they feel like to play. Do you have this as an idea to implement, to have a lot of players online at most time of the day as that is what makes a poker site great or not great, the number of players online anytime.

Quiet times will be around 2-3 tables full  , With 8-14 tables open. Players can request as well. We are currently finalising some plans. Stay tuned. Will start soon.

alright. Stay tuned. will update.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

Our tables have players 24/7 , so no worries for that. you can log in anytime to play. We are officially accepting global players.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:39:21 PM

Do you have verified payments of players already playing, it would be great if they could post here and let us know as well.  Lots of poker sites seem to be springing up now which is great, but lots of them are not well made and not very trustworthy.  Do you provide any free play at all?  Cash games, tournaments, what do you have going on here?

We are officially accepting global players.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:17:18 PM

KING-POWER GLOBAL POKER
CLUB ID : 6180
1 Chip = 0.30 USD

Contact / Support 24/7 (Telegram): @Kingpoweradmin / @kingpoweradmin2
(ICQ) 24/7 : 728 676 608

• Accepting Players World Wide NOW!
  • 24/7 Play anytime / anywhere With real players around the world
  • Min. Stakes are 0.3/0.6 USD blinds
  • No Limit Hold'em & Pot Limit Omaha Tables Available
  • NLH / PLO TABLES
  • Insurance & Multi Runs Available
  • 2000 over REAL players in all clubs
  • Min. Deposit - 60 USD
  • BTC & ETH ACCEPTED

SCREENSHOT OF CLUB & TABLES

HOW TO JOIN

- Android & Apple devices , Open App Store & Search PPPoker

- Click Join Club And Enter OUR CLUB ID : 6180

- Inform admin / support of your username / ID & Amount you wish to DEPOSIT / WITHDRAW

Admin / Support Will lock BTC/ETH rate & provide wallet address to deposit.  Upon confirmation of deposit, Corresponding amount of credits will be issued immediately.

Upon confirmation of deposit, Corresponding amount of credits will be issued immediately.

UPDATES(23NOV17)
We are currently doing some finalising,  before we start accepting players from online. Stay Tuned.

UPDATES(09DEC17)
KING POWER CLUBS ACCEPTING GLOBAL PLAYERS NOW!!!  
Have a look around around the club, Spectate Concurrent live tables. FREE!!! No DEPOSIT REQUIRED. Tell Us your username/ID for us to accept you in the club.

Have a look!!
Spectate Concurrent live tables!!!!

FREE!!! No DEPOSIT REQUIRED.
Tell Us your username/ID for us to accept you in the club.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:13:45 PM

You did not answer the question-how many players on average in your poker room?
I'm interested in playing against live players.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:26:44 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 05:20:13 AM by kingpowerclubs

You did not answer the question-how many players on average in your poker room?
I'm interested in playing against live players.

@icanscript Hey bro,  If you wanna have a look around, let me know your id/username so that we can accept you into the club for you to have a look around , and see ongoing games.

At quiet times 5-8 players ,  3/4-Full House on Peak periods. 8-14  Tables at all times , On average 100 - 200 players anytime. you can see the above screen shot for club 6180. currently , we have only one club that is accepting global players. We can work something out if you would like access to more clubs for more games.There wouldn't be a lack of games no worries. For support you can pm me or contact at telegram/icq. If you wanna have a look around, let me know your id/username so that we can accept you into the club for you to have a look around , and see ongoing games.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:43:37 AM

I played online poker for BTC before and must say it was more confusing than using fiat although I guess that is to be expected because most people are used to fiat and not BTC.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:42:02 AM

I played online poker for BTC before and must say it was more confusing than using fiat although I guess that is to be expected because most people are used to fiat and not BTC.

Hi bro , we will be using USD as the currency. so deposits or withdrawal payout rates will only be calculated at time of transaction.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:46:22 AM

What are the stakes? I hope you offer support for high stakes because It hink a lot of USA players will want to play there since online poker was banned in the states a few years ago.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:00:38 PM

What are the stakes? I hope you offer support for high stakes because It hink a lot of USA players will want to play there since online poker was banned in the states a few years ago.

Hey @An0nyMoose ,

This clubs highest stakes right now is 1.5/3 USD , If you are keen on joining you can contact support @kingpoweradmin or drop a PM, we have another club that has 15/30 SGD Highest Stake.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:59:46 AM

Hey @An0nyMoose ,

This clubs highest stakes right now is 1.5/3 USD , If you are keen on joining you can contact support @kingpoweradmin or drop a PM, we have another club that has 15/30 SGD Highest Stake.

Hi guys, Do remember to request for club access by adding club 6180. Only than we can approve your request for you to enter.
kingpowerclubs (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:43:59 PM

CLUB REVIEWS
Check out a review on one of our clubs done by(asia-poker.com)
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:24:25 PM

This is by far the most confusing poker room yet....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: