Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Millionaire High School Scam Artist  (Read 1860 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:14:06 PM

The video mentions that it is a felony in California for a business to raise money without registering with the SEC. So are all Bitcoin stocks illegal in California? Huh

I had the same thought. Especially now since fincen considers bitcoin a 'virtual currency'.

Bitcoin is not considered money by the state of California (at least in regard to money transmission):

2003 (n) "Money" means a medium of exchange that is authorized or
adopted by the United States or a foreign government. The term
includes a monetary unit of account established by an
intergovernmental organization or by agreement between two or more
governments.

I wonder how California will feel about a Condom Exchange.

Only 21M Condoms will ever be allowed to be exchanged. Currently, 10 Cm = $1.04 on the black market (or OTC).

I thought Bitcoin100 was a good idea but you've really cum a long way with your ideas now Bruno. lol

Are you trying to infect this thread with a Trojan?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:00:04 AM

The video mentions that it is a felony in California for a business to raise money without registering with the SEC. So are all Bitcoin stocks illegal in California? Huh

I had the same thought. Especially now since fincen considers bitcoin a 'virtual currency'.

Bitcoin is not considered money by the state of California (at least in regard to money transmission):

governments.

Only 21M Condoms will ever be allowed to be exchanged. Currently, 10 Cm = $1.04 on the black market (or OTC).

I thought Bitcoin100 was a good idea but you've really cum a long way with your ideas now Bruno. lol

That would be hard to do but this thread might get stickied

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 12:06:11 AM

governments.

When that happens, meet me at the Hampton. I'll be the guy vainly standing, holding court with a circle of friends.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:20:54 AM

governments.

When that happens, meet me at the Hampton. I'll be the guy vainly standing, holding court with a circle of friends.

This would be the perfect time to post that pic of you wearing the red dress. I can't remember what thread it was in or I would do it for you.  Grin

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 01:07:27 AM

governments.

This would be the perfect time to post that pic of you wearing the red dress. I can't remember what thread it was in or I would do it for you.  Grin

You mean the one where I look like Rassah's aunt?

Or me starting a tribe?

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:10:41 AM

governments.

You mean the one where I look like Rassah's aunt?

Or me starting a tribe?

Bingo! That's the one - lol

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: